Z-uno Gateway

• Has anyone tried to make a Gateway on the z-uno module. It would be nice to connect a couple of temp/humidity sensors like DHT22 via NRF24L01.

The idea of using z-uno is to connect it to a Fibaro HC2. As for now i have the z-uno connected with two wired DHT22 and that works fine.

Tell me if it seems impossible. I know it strange to connect one wireless module on another.

Regards

• Hardware Contributor

@thomme
    This gateway has to remember all the sensors on the mysensors network. If you would add a new sensor, you would have to detach and reattach the Z-Uno from zWave network.

I don't think you have enough memory on the Z-Uno to do such a gateway and AFAIK the sensor types supported on the Z-Uno are very limited.

My solution for integrating different iot systems is mqtt with node-red. All systems have an adapter to a generic message structure and can be connected to all the others.

I use a mix of homegear,/homematic mysensors, netatmo, zWave, owntracks, Alexa, imperihome, Sonoff...

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.