[Solved] Sensebender GW: TSP FAIL

• Hi Guys,

recently i got myself a sensebender GW to replace my current ESP one.

ive solderd the connectors on the board and connected everything. but i cant get it to work...

i've tried everything, im getting the following in the debug log:

0;255;3;0;9;MCO:BGN:INIT GW,CP=RNNGS--,VER=2.1.1
    0;255;3;0;9;TSF:LRT:OK
    0;255;3;0;9;TSM:INIT
    0;255;3;0;9;TSF:WUR:MS=0
    0;255;3;0;9;!TSM:INIT:TSP FAIL
    0;255;3;0;9;TSM:FAIL:CNT=1
    0;255;3;0;9;TSM:FAIL:PDT

This seems errors with the communication to the RF module. i already tried several module to exclude that. (also from 3 different batches, including one with an external antenna)

just to be sure i resolderd all the connections going to the RF module, no luck.

As described in the FAQ i also measured the power. i do see that it is a bit low. i'm getting 2.9V on the 3.3 measuring points on the board.
    Might this be the issue?
    EDIT: i just measured again directly on the RF module. and the power is 3.33V so that is perfect.
    still not sure how i can find the issue...

could it be that a component on the board is broken? if so could you guys help me with identifying which component it is?

PS. i'm using the serialGW sketch with arduino zero as target board.

• Admin

@nick-van-alst You need to install the MySensors Board definitions, please follow the instructions here | section "Other configurations"

• @tekka said in Sensebender GW: TSP FAIL:

@nick-van-alst You need to install the MySensors Board definitions, please follow the instructions here | section "Other configurations"

you are a life safer! i didn't realize i didn't have that one yet!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics