Child X not present in node X



  • Dear All!

    I dont know what might be the problem.
    Openhab2 2.4.0
    Mysensors 2.3.0 binding
    All other nodes are OK except my NoDE 3. Previously it had been OK until I upgraded to openhab2 2.3 , but Im not sure that the upgrade the main problem.
    Please give me suggestion what should i try to fix this issue.

    Message from gateway received: 3;1;1;0;0;5.2
    2018-07-06 19:58:24.834 [DEBUG] [rs.internal.gateway.MySensorsGateway] - Node 3 found in gateway
    2018-07-06 19:58:24.834 [DEBUG] [rs.internal.gateway.MySensorsGateway] - Child 1 not present in node 3
    2018-07-06 19:58:24.845 [DEBUG] [rsAbstractConnection$MySensorsReader] - Message from gateway received: 3;2;1;0;1;69
    2018-07-06 19:58:24.845 [DEBUG] [rs.internal.gateway.MySensorsGateway] - Node 3 found in gateway
    2018-07-06 19:58:24.845 [DEBUG] [rs.internal.gateway.MySensorsGateway] - Child 2 not present in node 3
    

    Thanks in advance,
    Tamás



  • I solved it by removing every item and thing of the same node and then re-adding them all.



  • I had exactly the same issue on Vera after upgrading my Gateway to 2.3.0.

    After upgrading the Gateway I had to add each node back individually. Four of my nodes had manual Node_IDs assigned and one had auto Node_ID. As it happened I added Nodes 1 and 2 first which were manual and then added the auto node. It automatically assigned node 3 as the next available node.

    I then added node 4 (manual) successfully but Node 3 would only add one of its child nodes.

    The problem was that the auto node had added Child ids of 1 to 4. When I added the manual node 3, it correctly added child id 0 but could not add the second child as child 1 had already been allocated by the auto node.

    I couldn't find any error messages to indicate the problem.

    I eventually found this LUA code which showed all the devices with the node and child ids that had been assigned.

    I deleted the auto node, changed the sketch to set the node manually and re-added it. Deleted node 3 and re-added and everything was fine.

    I realise this was for a Vera system, but the real problem was the order of adding nodes and probably more importantly mixing nodes with manual and auto node assignments in the same mesh.

    I will be using manual node assignment for all nodes going forward!


 

412
Online

8.0k
Users

8.8k
Topics

94.3k
Posts