im trying to build a Gateway based on ATMEGA2560 with W5100 Ethnernet Chip and RF69 Radio Module.
I'm using the stock GatewayW5100 from the MySensors Examples folder. Becuase I'm using a RF69 and not a NRF24 I disable the NRF24 driver and enable the RF69 Driver by (dis)commenting the specific lines.
However my Arduino 1.8.8 gives me an error message: 'class SoftSPI<16u, 15u, 14u, 0u>' has no member named 'setDataMode'. Arduino.cc says that setDataMode shall not be used anymore. I think something is screwed up here...
The debug output of Arduino says the following Versions are used:
Bibliothek Ethernet in Version 2.0.0 im Ordner: D:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet wird verwendet
Bibliothek MySensors in Version 2.3.2 im Ordner: D:\EigeneDaten\Dokumente\Arduino\libraries\MySensors wird verwendet
Bibliothek SPI in Version 1.0 im Ordner: D:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI wird verwendet
Source of the Gateway Sketch (only put a comment on #define MY_RADIO_RF24 and removed comment from #define MY_RADIO_RFM69.
* The MySensors Arduino library handles the wireless radio link and protocol
* between your home built sensors/actuators and HA controller of choice.
* The sensors forms a self healing radio network with optional repeaters. Each
* repeater and gateway builds a routing tables in EEPROM which keeps track of the
* network topology allowing messages to be routed to nodes.
* Created by Henrik Ekblad <email@example.com>
* Copyright (C) 2013-2019 Sensnology AB
* Full contributor list: https://github.com/mysensors/MySensors/graphs/contributors
* Documentation: http://www.mysensors.org
* Support Forum: http://forum.mysensors.org
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* REVISION HISTORY
* Version 1.0 - Henrik Ekblad
* Contribution by a-lurker and Anticimex
* Contribution by Norbert Truchsess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Contribution by Tomas Hozza <email@example.com>
* The EthernetGateway sends data received from sensors to the ethernet link.
* The gateway also accepts input on ethernet interface, which is then sent out to the radio network.
* The GW code is designed for Arduino 328p / 16MHz. ATmega168 does not have enough memory to run this program.
* LED purposes:
* - To use the feature, uncomment MY_DEFAULT_xxx_LED_PIN in the sketch below
* - RX (green) - blink fast on radio message received. In inclusion mode will blink fast only on presentation received
* - TX (yellow) - blink fast on radio message transmitted. In inclusion mode will blink slowly
* - ERR (red) - fast blink on error during transmission error or receive crc error
* See http://www.mysensors.org/build/ethernet_gateway for wiring instructions.
// Enable debug prints to serial monitor
// Enable and select radio type attached
// Enable gateway ethernet module type
// W5100 Ethernet module SPI enable (optional if using a shield/module that manages SPI_EN signal)
//#define MY_W5100_SPI_EN 4
// Enable Soft SPI for NRF radio (note different radio wiring is required)
// The W5100 ethernet module seems to have a hard time co-operate with
// radio on the same spi bus.
#if !defined(MY_W5100_SPI_EN) && !defined(ARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD)
#define MY_SOFT_SPI_SCK_PIN 14
#define MY_SOFT_SPI_MISO_PIN 16
#define MY_SOFT_SPI_MOSI_PIN 15
// When W5100 is connected we have to move CE/CSN pins for NRF radio
#define MY_RF24_CE_PIN 5
#define MY_RF24_CS_PIN 6
// Enable UDP communication
//#define MY_USE_UDP // If using UDP you need to set MY_CONTROLLER_IP_ADDRESS or MY_CONTROLLER_URL_ADDRESS below
// Enable MY_IP_ADDRESS here if you want a static ip address (no DHCP)
#define MY_IP_ADDRESS 192,168,178,66
// If using static ip you can define Gateway and Subnet address as well
//#define MY_IP_GATEWAY_ADDRESS 192,168,178,1
//#define MY_IP_SUBNET_ADDRESS 255,255,255,0
// Renewal period if using DHCP
//#define MY_IP_RENEWAL_INTERVAL 60000
// The port to keep open on node server mode / or port to contact in client mode
#define MY_PORT 5003
// Controller ip address. Enables client mode (default is "server" mode).
// Also enable this if MY_USE_UDP is used and you want sensor data sent somewhere.
//#define MY_CONTROLLER_IP_ADDRESS 192, 168, 178, 254
//#define MY_CONTROLLER_URL_ADDRESS "my.controller.org"
// The MAC address can be anything you want but should be unique on your network.
// Newer boards have a MAC address printed on the underside of the PCB, which you can (optionally) use.
// Note that most of the Arduino examples use "DEAD BEEF FEED" for the MAC address.
#define MY_MAC_ADDRESS 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED
// Enable inclusion mode
// Enable Inclusion mode button on gateway
// Set inclusion mode duration (in seconds)
#define MY_INCLUSION_MODE_DURATION 60
// Digital pin used for inclusion mode button
//#define MY_INCLUSION_MODE_BUTTON_PIN 3
// Set blinking period
#define MY_DEFAULT_LED_BLINK_PERIOD 300
// Flash leds on rx/tx/err
// Uncomment to override default HW configurations
//#define MY_DEFAULT_ERR_LED_PIN 7 // Error led pin
//#define MY_DEFAULT_RX_LED_PIN 8 // Receive led pin
//#define MY_DEFAULT_TX_LED_PIN 9 // Transmit led pin
// Setup locally attached sensors
// Present locally attached sensors here
// Send locally attached sensors data here