MySensors Micro - Other Suppliers

• Is there anywhere else I can order the MySensors Micro from? I seem to be having issues with ordering on the iTead site.

"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

I contacted iTead but they don't seem to understand I get this error before even logging in to Paypal, just straight after the redirect and I'm entering my address in fine as far as I can tell... I've asked them but they don't appear to accept other payment methods.

Anyone else having this problem with them - its driving me nuts.

So any other suppliers?

• Mod

Sounds similar to this: http://forum.mysensors.org/topic/2725/sensebender-micro/7
    Carefully check your address again.

• Admin

Yes, someone mentioned PayPal being very picky on the address check earlier. One space character wrong could obviously make it fail.

Talked to Itead about it, but they couldn't change this behaviour from their side.

• Urgh, still no luck.. Must have tried 30 combinations and on my phone as well.

I'll try again later. I'm sure they're worth the frustration!

• Admin

Maybe you could open an issue over at PayPal. They have to know why they fail the transaction. I doubt the phone-number makes it fail.

• Sounds like your problem is a little different than mine but Itead offered to send me an invoice and pay directly with Paypal without using their site. I'm sure they will do the same for you. To my knowledge, there are no other suppliers.

• @Ironbar yeah I'm in that process now.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics