Is there any move on the V2 ? Can we see the actual status and what it is going to look like ?
Going to a V2 for the Jeedom controller, will like to see it coming with mySensors v2 changes.
Precisly will like to have a status about :
- reboot of node without needing a special bootloader (inside the lib will be the best)
- sending libversion from presentation including for gateway (this is include for nodes, I don't know for gateway)
- possible of sending V_type used during presentation, no need to wait to send data
- possible of sending a short desc name for each sensors created (can be helpfull when you create many sensors with same type and the difference is not only the order)
- possible to send the power source of node, I don't know inside battery or else. This will be very helpful with battery/plug or battery/solar source for exemple. So we can know how much the battery is full but also if the sensor is actually on battery.
- getConfig to be used for any paramteres instead of units, like this the node can request parameters from the conrtoler (think about a global sketch for a switch that can talk to a relay node, by the controller side you set which node it's controling)
Can we have a wiki page maybe with an actual status of where is the V2 ? And is there a dev version we can try ?