Happy 2nd Birthday to MySensors!!!!

Happy Birthday MySensors - 2 years ago you came into the world.

(im calling it today)
    http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,16170.msg123378.html#msg123378

Great work @hek – You should be very proud of what you have created and brought to life just 2 years ago.
    I see there are now about 1500 users in the MySensors forum and I would think most have gone on to make MySensors a part of their everyday lives. You have introduced many of us to not just Home Automation but also programming , inventing and all the skills associated with electronics and creating many cool projects for all to share..

We’re all now monitoring our homes temperature, humidity, lights,heaters, garage doors, water heaters, shutters,power/water/gas usage. We’re faking that our TV is on, automating our pool, dog water bowls, sprinkler systems, the dust in our air we breath and how much rain has fallen. We can also now control our dumb TV’s with IR from our phone, or seeing what our Rooba vacuum has done.
    We can hack our kids moneyboxes requiring a secret knock to access or see when the mailman has left us bills…
    We can do it securely with encrypted transmission and we can log the data to the internet to see just how cold the beer fridge was last year in December.
    We’re 3d printing special cases for our creations as we’re so proud of them and know they deserve a good home to operate in!

We’re all doing this and more because of your vision to create an open system and to seed and encourage so many ideas and contributors – so thank you and thank everyone who has contributed to mySensors.

I still remember this post in particular….
    http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,16170.msg127403.html#msg127403
    I had only just discovered your work and was really concerned reading this post that there was no one interested…I certainly was and didn’t want you to lose interest in sharing your creation! Thankfully you didn't and we now have this wonderful community!

Happy Birthday MySensors!!!

and thank you Hek and everyone here whom has made MySensors awesome!

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

• Admin

@gregl

Thank you for the kind words. I sometimes wonder if I'm sane at late nights 😉

And I would also like to thank everybody contributing to this project with new ideas, code, hardware designs and spreading the word.

Happy Birthday MySensors!! And thanks again Henrik for giving birth to this amazing adventure!

Here Here !! 👍

632460.gif~c200.gif

• I'm very new to all this but one thing is certain, this is awesome.
    Happy birthday and excellent job to all.
    It's such a rush when we see something working after spending so many hours trying 😛

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
    🍺 🍺 🍺
    👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

• Hardware Contributor

I can only agree with topicmaker! Great work and thank you Hek and all that makes this possible! I hope we have many great years ahead.

🙌👌

Way to go @hek and all of the other contributors!

Cheers
    Al

• Plugin Developer

[quote]Thank you for the kind words. I sometimes wonder if I'm sane at late nights[/quote]
    No 🙂

But nonetheless, happy birthday to the mysensors.org community, and especially @hek and all the contributors with this, still, unique project!

• Admin

Congratulations to mysensors.org, and @hek, without you guys I didn't know what to spend my evenings with 😁 (sort of).. Got into designing electronics again, because of this project..

• Admin

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics