Multiple sensor nodes - only one appears to be recognised

• I have one Arduino Nano with a high gain NRF24L01 as a serial gateway, going into Domotiga. This works great.

I have an Arduino Uno (for development at the moment) with a PIR and BMP180, with a normal NRF24L01, which is picked up by the gateway and the sensors appear in Domotiga.

I'm now working on a third node, using the standard MotionSensor sketch and another NRF24L01, on an Arduino Nano and the sensor does not show up in the logs of the serial gateway, nor in Domotiga.

Do I need to somehow supply some kind of UID for each node? The CHILD_ID looks like it might be relevant, but I've had no success when changing that value.

Thanks for any help!

• Hardware Contributor

You need a ID for each node, hard to say if thats the problem here. A look at your sensor code and logs from sensor and gateway would help alot!

• Thanks for the quick reply!

My sensor code is straight from the Examples>Mysensors>Serialgateway sketch, from the mysensors library.

I don't remember setting an ID in the original, working node (Arduino Uno), but I guess because that was the first one, it's ID was unique.

Where can I source the logs you need? Or you mean the ones straight from domotiga?

Thanks again

• Got the same problem.
    Need to change the code to make it works

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics