Serial Gateway halt!

• Hi. I play today with Serial Gateway and my sensor .. and gateway after few packet halt .. and I must restart gateway. Have anybody this problem?

Best regards

• can you post screenshot of Mysensors plugin? you have to give us more information ie controller type. you should connect serial gateway to computer and check serial monitor in arduino ide.

• Hi. sorry.. I forgot ..
    Here is serial data from gateway (with date time stamp) and debug serial data from sensor .

Serial Gateway
    Gateway.odt serialGateway.png

and
    Sensor
    sensor.odt
    sensor.png

in this data you can see :
    13:24:15 but gateway record last data : 13:29:49 so the gateway halt after this last packet...
    I use standard code from example directory .. and use last ARduino IDE..
    regards...

• which controller do you use?

• sorry.. I not use controller .. only serial port monitor..
    really I need controller? can't serial gateway stand alone?

regards

• Contest Winner

which sensor sketch are you using?

• @dzairo I believe it is possible to use it stand-alone but with very limited functionality and possibly code modification. See this and this thread for more info.

• Hi.I use example from source code . Serial gateway and binary switch with sleep.I don't want use serial gateway stand alone like controller. Now I want only received data and understand how it work.. If my gateway halt then controller will not working too.
    What is it ? : st=ok or st=false from my report..

regards

@dzairo said:

Serial gateway and binary switch with sleep.I don't want use serial gateway stand alone like controller. Now I want only received data and understand how it work.. If my gateway

Hello,

same issue here after months of good working, I rebooted the cubie exploiting it and no more communications... reboot, same, reflash: same...

I guess I'll have top go back in debug mode....

• Ehm... IF try my own code (GCC + AVR Studio 4.19) then I can send thousand packet (with ACK) from more sensor in same time ..and receiver still receive .. nRF24L01+ is stable IC and work good .. I don't know why not working in MySensor ..

I must write own sensor network code ..
    MySensor is writed for Arduino then is too hard emulate in AVRStudio .. is it possible .. but ..

regards.

I updated my git repository, re flashed the gateway and we're back ....

• Hi. I do same what you ... but still not working ...
    BUt then I use different gateway PCB board .. and right now working .. may be hardware problem..
    OK.. I will test it .. and will see..

best regards..

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics