Exploit the mysensors network

• Hello!!
    I'm slowly beginning to learn mysensors .....
    For now I am just an amateur.

I would like to know if I can somehow, once a node (such as a temperature node) has been created, this in addition to communicating with the gateway, I can somehow take advantage of the radio module to send communications to another arduin. Using this radio module or adding another .......
    It's possible???

• Mod

Nodes can send data to other nodes using the mysensors network, if it is what you are looking for

• No, I do not want to communicate with other mysensors nodes, but I also support another receiver with NRF24L01, and send data from nodes !!

For example, I want to make my gateway load the temperature data on a web page, and this data is taken from a node my sensors

• Mod

@sindrome73 Not sure I understand what you are looking for but most controllers have a web interface that shows data from sensors.

• I got it!! So if I use domoticz as a controller, I should retrieve data from domoticz ...... Okay ???

• Mod

Yes, that's what I use it. Just connect gateway to domoticz and you have all data from the sensors

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.