Transfer date from Bascom controler to Domoticz

• Hello electronics friends
    I need help for make program to Arduino, but first I will try to explain my problem.
    One month ago I built controllers for my new solar installation.
    My controllers can send me information about temperature from solar panel , outside, fluid temperature and buffor.
    Now I will want send this information to Domoticz.
    My idea is that:
    Because my controllers can transmit this information
    Because my driver can send information using UART and I no longer have FLASH memory (Atmega8) I want to use the ARDUINO UNO board with the ETHERNET W5100 overlay and receive this information using UART and send it to Domoticz.
    Could someone help me write an IDE program for Arduino?
    I can handle the collection of data, but I will not send them to Domoticz yet so I am not asking for help.
    Best regards and thank you for your help.

• MySensors is built around nodes that collect data and send it over radio to a gateway connected to the controller.
    For your application, it sounds like you would create a node that collects information from your controller. Then you would need to add a MySensors gateway to your Domoticz setup.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say your controller can transmit the information. If your controller and Domoticz are on the same network, you could have your controller send data directly to Domoticz using http. There is info about that in the Domoticz Wiki. Or, if your controller and Domotics are on the same network, you could add a MySensors MQTT gateway to the network and have your controller sent data using MQTT messages.

Take a look at the Getting Started and Build pages on this site and you will get a good idea of how MySensors could fit in.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics