how to query domoticz's security panel

• Hello,

Is there a way to retrieve domoticz's security panel's status ? It would be nice for example to activate motion sensors only when it's "armed away".

edit for clarification : I'd like to retrieve domoticz"s security status from the sensor node by polling the gateway every now and then.

Regards,
    Mikael

• Thanks, and sorry, my question was not clear enough : I would like to retrieve this information from the sensor node, in order to only activate the motion detection and message transmission when domoticz's security is "armed away".

Regards
    Mikael

• Hardware Contributor

I use lua:

if (devicechanged['Motiondetector'] == 'On' and otherdevices['Security Panel'] == 'Arm Away') then

• @sundberg84 said in how to query domoticz's security panel:

I use lua:

if (devicechanged['Motiondetector'] == 'On' and otherdevices['Security Panel'] == 'Arm Away') then

is there a way to put the motion sensor in bypassed mode or does it have to be a combination of the security panel being armed. I have a vera controller and there is a button to arm and bypass when in bypassed i get no alerts, how can that be done in domticz.

• Hardware Contributor

@stress-nero i do it with Lua code.

• @sundberg84 can you give me an example, and with lua will you be able to have a button that can toggle the armed and bypassed states.

• Hardware Contributor

@stress-nero - Yes - there is both a button and a security panel in Domoticz GUI you can use to set alarm mode. Also yes, I combine different states to be able to set the motion sensors in bypassed mode. There are two modes Arm home or Arm away. When I have arm home only my outer motion detectors are active (or they are active all the time, but only notify)

(Home is a variable set by the current status of the security device.

------------------------------------------------
    -- If away - start alarm/watch
    ------------------------------------------------
    if (Home == 'Away' and uservariables["var_alarm"] < 2) then 
    	--Start motion detection
    	os.execute("bash /home/pi/domoticz/scripts/lua/startmotion.sh")
    	--Set status
    	commandArray['Inbrottsalarm'] = 'Arm Away'
            commandArray['Variable:var_alarm']='2'
    	commandArray['Group:Taklampor']='Off'
    	commandArray['Group:Brytare Inne']='Off'
    	commandArray['WW sovlampa'] = 'Off'
    	--Log
    	commandArray['SendNotification']='Alarm Status#Away = Alarm armed#-2'	
    	print('Activating alarm and motiondetection')
    end

• thank for the input

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.