I have finally finished the automation of two blinds to tilt open at sunrise and tilt closed at sunset. I have updated an earlier sketch so it now works with the latest mySensors 1.4b1 beta library. Once the power related issues were worked out (See discussion in http://forum.mysensors.org/topic/182/standard-versus-lna-pa-radio-modules) they have been operating flawlessly for the last several weeks using the 1.4b1 library. Kudos to the MySensors team, you guys have done a great job!
I have attached the sketch, if anyone is interested in it. It’s not perfect and can always be improved, but it was a great learning project and might help someone just starting out with mySensors. The sketch is heavily commented with lots of debug printing, so you see how the processes interact. Be sure to comment out this line #define PDEBUG 1 for a final build. I also attached a snapshot of the process I followed while working on the project.