Help to get back on the road

• Hi All,

I am looking for anyone interested in helping us get some software up and running again.
    We are willing to pay for the modification as well has guidance on how to put everything back together.

The developer has left the company and no one has been able to make contact with him - he had been with the company for years.

Our customer manufactures Gas canisters.
    The canisters are tested by a weighing indicator that we sell.

As the air is let out from the canister - the mass is displayed.

Unfortunately our customer wants the LCD display to not only display the mass but also display the flow rate per minute.

The memory chip is M27C1001-10F1.
    The CPU is N80c188xl20

I probably could make changes in code to display the value I want (i know where to do it), but i dont know how to compile the code neither how to save it to the eprom.
    I have the source code for the eeprom. It seems as though the programming language is Pascal and the software is 12 years old.

The program uses lot of libraries and i think you have to find exact version of development tool - I am not sure??

Are you able to assist?
    If you are interested please send me an email at russ at ryeatech.com.

I will send you the source.

I also would like a quote? How long will it take you to modify the source and compile the software and send it back to me?

This is a very stable system and no new development has happened for the last 5 years. We would like the ability to modify things and perhaps upgrade everything. But we still need to be able to change the current software when we need to.

Thanks,
    Russ

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics