Wtf, I uninstalled the arduino SAMD boards and now it works with everything on the latest version. I could have swore that was a requirement, but even if not, I can now not use any samd boards but sensebender.
lol, I did remove it but it decided it wasn't going anywhere and actually stayed installed even though I clicked remove, it claimed to have removed it and it no longer said installed but compiling worked. So after that I upgraded the Arduino IDE to the latest version (trying earlier versions was just one of the many things I tried) and when it finished and I opened the IDE, the samd boards were showing as installed again but everything was working. I already tried this combination and it didn't work. Heck, I tried it more than once. Yet somehow this time, the errors disappaered even though the files all seem in the same places they were in before.
Well, if there is anything useful to be gleaned from it, this is my final working build output:
I have had some other problems too, one of them was the reconnections-after-30-sec problem with Domotics (via Synology). To solve this I have compiled my UNO (with ethernet shield at top) 2 minutes ago and now I have full contact with Domotics (on Synology NAS). Start playing now ...
Hmm.. I didn't even know that feature was available. Must be something new since the last update.
I've made some css changes (one file which is applied regardless of theme selected) to allow the main site header, but I only adapted this for the default theme. Would be really hard to make this work for all themes as they have different font sizes and behaviour.
I tried to add your code to my test sketch on my mega2560 and I do get the "interrupt" printed to serial, but only when sleep time is over, I can't get it to wake up. I'm still on library 2.1.0.