Has anyone upgraded from ManiacBug's RF24 library to TMRH2O?

And if so, was it a transparent upgrade, or did it require a lot of rework?

Much of what follows I just recently posted on another thread, but I'm repeating it here (something I wouldn't ordinarily do) because I did a search of the entire forum for TMRh20, and the only place it turns up is in the post I made. Therefore, I would guess most people remain in the dark, even though (see below) it seems dramatically significant. So, here it is:

Six months ago ManiacBug posted the following here:

My fork has been abandoned.TMRH20 now has the premier fork - by far. You'll find considerably improved reliability and performance over both my fork and the original code base. Plus he has made an effort to keep RF24Network working well. Don't walk, but run from the orginal code base and immediately starting using TMR's fork.

http://tmrh20.github.io/RF24/

Unfortunately, ManiacBug posted this seemingly vital news in a comment buried way down the page instead of at the top, which is where it belongs. Hence, as I mentioned above, I wouldn't be surprised if most people are unaware of it.

• Admin

Were using the TMRh20 fork already

• There seems to be newer version on github. Does anybody ever tried to merge the changes in? Or know the difference?

• Admin

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics