Hall effect sensor

  • I need hall effect sensor for my project such that its o/p voltage should changes according to change in magnetic flux density.
    and the change in voltage should be in between 0 to 5. I searched a lot of sensors like A3144E(US1881)but it acts like switch.But i don't want this ,instead i want variable o/p e.g. 0, 1, 1.4 ,3.5 ,5 etc.

  • You need a linear hall efect sensor (output proportional to field strength). Search Ebay for A1301 Hall sensor.

    More information here:

Log in to reply

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.