Binding sensor nodes to Controller

• Hi All,

I have a basic question, being new to the My sensors site and have recently started experimenting with Sensor nodes and Controllers.

I want to bind set of sensor nodes to a particular Controller so that if a parallel Controller node
    is setup near the vicinity of the sensor nodes, it is unable to see or map these sensor nodes.

The problem I am having right now is that I have a parallel setup (One Controller running on Raspberry Pi (Domoticz) and other running on Windows machine (Domoticz). Both setups are able to see all my sensor nodes and sensor values.

Can we restrict or hide these sensor nodes from appearing to the other Controller setup?

Thanks

• Contest Winner

@Tango_Jango For this purpose you need to configure a different channel number per gateway.

You can set the channel number in <arduino dir>\libraries\MySensors\MyConfig.h
    Look for

#define RF24_CHANNEL 76

Compile each node for a controller 1 with a different channel number as for controller 2
    The channel number should correspond with the compiled gateway's channel number

• Thanks for the quick response. I shall try the option.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics