no connection with GatewayW5100MQTTClient

• Hi Folks, glad to be here 🙂

I have a problem with the Connection of the WZ5100 Ethernet Module and the
    GatewayW5100MQTTClient example sketch from the devel branch.
    I use the NRF24L01+ Radio Module.
    As I understood it is not necessary to change the myconfig.h or the example sketch to use softspi as it's on by default? Nor
    it is necessary to define a MAC cause it is by default deadbeeffeed?
    I tried it for one run and then used the original myconfig.h without modifications.
    Another Question: the Pins 14,15,16 for the SOFTSPI are the analog pins on the ATMega? caouse on an Arduino Uno there aren't digital pins beyond 13.

I'm using a seperate ATMega328 with 8Mhz Clock and 3.3VCC and wired it according to
    http://www.mysensors.org/build/ethernet_gateway where i used the pin mapping from here:
    http://www.jameco.com/Jameco/workshop/JamecoBuilds/arduinocircuit_fig12.jpg. Sketch compiles fine on Arduino 1.6.7. But Serial Output gives:

0;255;3;0;9;Starting gateway (RNNGA-, 2.0.0-beta)
    0;255;3;0;9;Radio init successful.
    0;255;3;0;9;Init complete, id=0, parent=0, distance=0
    0;255;3;0;9;Attempting MQTT connection...

next i checked all wires, remove mysensors library and redownloaded and installed it again. Compiled and uploaded -> no change.
    then i deinstalled the library and also the Arduino IDE and installed IDE version 1.6.5 and installed mysensors devel library again.
    compied and uploaded -> no change..

then i realized that on the WZ5100 board the only leds tx, power and sometimes another (i don't remember which) blinks.
    so i changed the overall VCC to 5V and a voltageregulator to 3.3V before the Radio. now the WZ5100 comes up with almost all leds and i got also a link. but still no connection to MQTT broker nor a overall network connection

so i'm off...has anyone a clue? it would really nice 😉

btw: can the WZ5100 module powered from 3.3V?

• ok i got it.. i don't know why but i reuploaded the sketch und bam...it works 🙂

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics