DomotiGA

• Admin

Happy to annouce that the DomotiGA controller now is supported.

https://domotiga.nl/projects/domotiga/wiki/MySensors

• Contest Winner

Interesting!

• Super!
    Now I do not know what it would be worth using.

• hello @hek ,

i have installed the domotiga server on my ubuntu machine but i can not seem to get the usb connection working 😞
    when i start domotiga i can configure the mysensors interface according to the installation guide, but i can not open the serial connection ..

this is all i got .. what am i doing wrong?
    2014/11/20 23:03:12 [Plugin] MySensors, Instance #1 enabled.
    2014/11/20 23:03:12 [MySensors] ERROR: MySensors serial interface FAILED to connect to port /dev/serial/by-id/usb-FTDI_FT232R_USB_UART_A800eFAw-if00-port0
    2014/11/20 23:03:12 [MySensors] ERROR: Cannot open serial port (#5)
    2014/11/20 23:03:12 [MySensors] Relay disabled.

@diamantmatch Too bad this is not working.

The serial port did work for me some weeks back but I have been busy to transition to an Ethernet gateway (not done yet). Let me get the serial gateway back up and give it a try.

Which version of DomotiGa are you using?

• @daulagari

i installed DomotiGa with a git command as described on the installation page. so i guess i have th latest version.

Eventhough i did execute the command sucessfully and the response was that i am already a member of the group i think something must have gone wrong is this step. i wouldnt know how to check or redo/undo whatever this step.
    "
    $ sudo addgroup domo dialout
    "

thanks!

• Hardware Contributor

Try sudo cat /etc/groups

This will print the contents of the file "groups" in the /etc directory.
    addgroup modifies this file.

Users

Topics

Suggested Topics

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.