Mysensor gateway UNO shield W5100
bobbybobbybobby last edited by
Hi! can someone help me please
i have a problem.
when i try to contact the gateway in domoticz i get the folowing message:
2017-08-21 21:01:15.700 TCP: Reconnecting...
2017-08-21 21:01:16.700 MySensors: connected to: 10.0.1.20:5003
2017-08-21 21:01:25.701 MySensors: Connection reset!
2017-08-21 21:01:25.701 TCP: Reconnecting in 30 seconds...
i use the folowing sketch:
- The MySensors Arduino library handles the wireless radio link and protocol
- between your home built sensors/actuators and HA controller of choice.
- The sensors forms a self healing radio network with optional repeaters. Each
- repeater and gateway builds a routing tables in EEPROM which keeps track of the
- network topology allowing messages to be routed to nodes.
- Created by Henrik Ekblad email@example.com
- Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Sensnology AB
- Full contributor list: https://github.com/mysensors/Arduino/graphs/contributors
- Documentation: http://www.mysensors.org
- Support Forum: http://forum.mysensors.org
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- REVISION HISTORY
- Version 1.0 - Henrik EKblad
- Contribution by a-lurker and Anticimex,
- Contribution by Norbert Truchsess firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contribution by Tomas Hozza email@example.com
- The EthernetGateway sends data received from sensors to the ethernet link.
- The gateway also accepts input on ethernet interface, which is then sent out to the radio network.
- The GW code is designed for Arduino 328p / 16MHz. ATmega168 does not have enough memory to run this program.
- LED purposes:
- To use the feature, uncomment MY_DEFAULT_xxx_LED_PIN in the sketch below
- RX (green) - blink fast on radio message recieved. In inclusion mode will blink fast only on presentation recieved
- TX (yellow) - blink fast on radio message transmitted. In inclusion mode will blink slowly
- ERR (red) - fast blink on error during transmission error or recieve crc error
- See http://www.mysensors.org/build/ethernet_gateway for wiring instructions.
// Enable debug prints to serial monitor
// Enable and select radio type attached
// Enable gateway ethernet module type
// W5100 Ethernet module SPI enable (optional if using a shield/module that manages SPI_EN signal)
//#define MY_W5100_SPI_EN 4
// Enable Soft SPI for NRF radio (note different radio wiring is required)
// The W5100 ethernet module seems to have a hard time co-operate with
// radio on the same spi bus.
#if !defined(MY_W5100_SPI_EN) && !defined(ARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD)
#define MY_SOFT_SPI_SCK_PIN 14
#define MY_SOFT_SPI_MISO_PIN 16
#define MY_SOFT_SPI_MOSI_PIN 15
// When W5100 is connected we have to move CE/CSN pins for NRF radio
#define MY_RF24_CE_PIN 5
#define MY_RF24_CS_PIN 6
// Enable to UDP
#define MY_IP_ADDRESS 10,0,1,20 // If this is disabled, DHCP is used to retrieve address
// Renewal period if using DHCP
//#define MY_IP_RENEWAL_INTERVAL 60000
// The port to keep open on node server mode / or port to contact in client mode
#define MY_PORT 5003
// Controller ip address. Enables client mode (default is "server" mode).
// Also enable this if MY_USE_UDP is used and you want sensor data sent somewhere.
//#define MY_CONTROLLER_IP_ADDRESS 192, 168, 178, 254
// The MAC address can be anything you want but should be unique on your network.
// Newer boards have a MAC address printed on the underside of the PCB, which you can (optionally) use.
// Note that most of the Ardunio examples use "DEAD BEEF FEED" for the MAC address.
#define MY_MAC_ADDRESS 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED
// Enable inclusion mode
// Enable Inclusion mode button on gateway
// Set inclusion mode duration (in seconds)
#define MY_INCLUSION_MODE_DURATION 60
// Digital pin used for inclusion mode button
//#define MY_INCLUSION_MODE_BUTTON_PIN 3
// Set blinking period
#define MY_DEFAULT_LED_BLINK_PERIOD 300
// Flash leds on rx/tx/err
// Uncomment to override default HW configurations
//#define MY_DEFAULT_ERR_LED_PIN 7 // Error led pin
//#define MY_DEFAULT_RX_LED_PIN 8 // Receive led pin
//#define MY_DEFAULT_TX_LED_PIN 9 // Transmit led pin
when i use the serial monitor in arduino app i get:
what do i do wrong?
(Most likely problem at least)
Arduino AVR Boards was at version 1.6.19. which did not work. I downgraded to 1.6.11
bobbybobbybobby last edited by
Great!! it works thanks for the fast reply
there is 1.6.20 out... you could give it a shot, maybe they fixed something