This will be continued as my work progress.
My gateway has been running for a few weeks now and this week I finally finished my first node.
It gave me a few burn marks on my fingers and required many hours of soldering, but now it's done!
I currently use API 1.6.0-beta.
My Gateway is a ESP8266 with a NRF24L01+PA+LNA
First I cut one of my Prototype PCB and then I soldered the NRF24L01.
After that I started to prepare for all the cables.
I finally put on the ESP8266 so it will hide the cables.
When it's done it looks like this:
Here is when it's in a box. Yes, I know the box is bigger than it needs to be