Testing with a repeater node gives this sometimes in the log file : !TSF:RTE:100 UNKNOWN

• The logparser isn't giving more information.
    Does somebody knows what it means?

• Mod

@evb if I read the code correctly, the repeater received a message with destination node 100, but the repeater does not know how to route traffic to node 100.

Could you describe the topology of your network? Which node is sending? Where is the destination? Where is the gateway? Where is the repeater? Where is the sender?

• @mfalkvidd, ok then I understand the error.
    Node 100 is my display node that I am also testing and it isn't connected for the moment.

Maybe a good extension for the logparser code? --> it should mention this extra information 🙂

Thanks a lot!

• Mod

@evb I dug into the log parser and it contains this:

{ re: "!TSF:RTE:DST (\\d+) UNKNOWN", d: "Routing for destination <b>$1</b> unknown, sending message to parent" },

so it is already in the log parser, but the regex is wrong. I think it should look like this:

{ re: "!TSF:RTE:(\\d+) UNKNOWN", d: "Routing for destination <b>$1</b> unknown, sending message to parent" },

With that change, the log parser looks like this for your message:
    19a5c4d3-f29c-428a-9dcf-66bf1819bf6e-image.png

I have created https://github.com/mysensors/MySensors/pull/1462 to fix this.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics