I will Pay someone to help me successfully compile my Serial Gateway sketch!

• Greetings,

I have posted a couple of times here and the advice is always the same - along with me results. All I want to do is compile my Serial Gateway sketch but it cannot find the MySensor.h and MyGateway.h files that reside just a couple of levels higher next to the examples folder, as all my other Arduino sketches are configured.

This forum is limited because I cannot post screen shots of my file hierarchy so all I can do is describe the problem and all hek is able do is describe the solution - which I am certain is how my files are laid out. Besides, he has many others to try to help.

I am still totally confused about two files that the Serial Gateway wants to include but are not present in the Arduino-master zip file. I have asked two times previously and, so far, no one can or will give me an answer. The first file is SPI.h. it is not included in Arduino-master (or I cannot find it) but it is available on GitHub. The other included file is stdarg.h. I cannot find this file, even on the Internet, and GitHub seems to only have partial examples.

So, If someone can answer my file questions, I would be most appreciative. If someone can help me get my sketch working, I will pay you for your time and energy. My email address is: info@helioelectric.com and I invite anyone who thinks they know my problem to respond. I will respond to all who email and negotiate with whomever can offer the "best" information to get me up and running.

I thank you ahead for any help any of you may be able to provide.

Respectfully - Baran info@helioelectric.com

When you loaded the arduino ide (the program which you run to compile/upload your arduino programs) it should have loaded some standard libraries. One such library is the AVR libraray which should be located in :

C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries

if you are using windows. So there are really 2 sets of libraries, the standard ones that are part of the IDE file structure and your own personal libraries which are usually located in you mydocuments/arduio folder--these contain the files from mysensors or any others you may download separately.

You need both libraries to compile successfully.

I should have mentioned that the AVR library contains spi.h

• Admin

@Baran

There is no reason to keep starting new threads. Please!

This forum is limited because I cannot post screen shots of my file hierarchy...

I Answered this question in your last thread.
    http://forum.mysensors.org/topic/704/mygateway-h-and-mysensor-h-can-not-be-found/2

Did you follow my instructions on how to move the libraries to the right location? The path you wrote in the last thread is wrong.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics