I have some questions , thank you for help me <3

• hi
    I have some questions. thank you for answer me ❤

1. if i want use mobile phone adaptor for arduino nano power supply , so i use a adaptor 5V but how much maximum amperage (A) ??? without damage !!! !!! !!! I have several adaptor with different amperage (1A , 0.7A , 0.4A , . . . )

2. can i use 5V adaptor for pin (VIN) ??? because my friend told me voltage should be between 6-20 V !!! so I dont use mobile phone adaptor for pin VIN in arduino nano ???

3. if i want use battery for my sensors , I use 4 battery ? 4*1.5v ???

4. the sensors and actuators that build with NRF24L01+ and library in MYSENSORS.ORG are router or end node ??? in other word they have a Two-way communication ??? in other words gateway and sensors are a mesh network ? or star ???

5. for add to vera I press and release the RST button in arduino board ??? RST ??? ??? ??? with press RST button on the board , the informations and programs in atmega323 dont removed ???
      I have some questions . thank you for help me ❤ ❤ ❤

Between the lines:

@Reza said:

hi
    I have some questions. thank you for answer me ❤

1. if i want use mobile phone adaptor for arduino nano power supply , so i use a adaptor 5V but how much maximum amperage (A) ??? without damage !!! !!! !!! I have several adaptor with different amperage (1A , 0.7A , 0.4A , . . . )

Amperage can be whatever. You will not damage the arduino with a high Amperage supply. This only indicates the maximum current the adapter can supply.

1. can i use 5V adaptor for pin (VIN) ??? because my friend told me voltage should be between 6-20 V !!! so I dont use mobile phone adaptor for pin VIN in arduino nano ???

You can use the 5V adapter on the Vin pin. No damage when you have the polarity right.

1. if i want use battery for my sensors , I use 4 battery ? 4*1.5v ???

For Vin on a nano you can use any combination of batteries in series as long as you stay in the 5 - 9 (or even 5-12) Volt range

1. the sensors and actuators that build with NRF24L01+ and library in MYSENSORS.ORG are router or end node ??? in other word they have a Two-way communication ??? in other words gateway and sensors are a mesh network ? or star ???

There is bi-directional communication. Star network.

1. for add to vera I press and release the RST button in arduino board ??? RST ??? ??? ??? with press RST button on the board , the informations and programs in atmega323 dont removed ???

The reset button on the arduino board will not erase the program (nor will it be erased when removing power).

I have some questions . thank you for help me ❤ ❤ ❤

• @AWI
    very very thank you for help me ❤

about star network
    If this is a star network so my sensors are not a router for other devices ! is this right ? every one sensor should be connected to gateway directly ? and the sensor that is farther don't connected to gateway ?

about RST button
    so for add devices to arduino nano I can use RST button for add and configure ?

very thanks again ❤ ❤ ❤

@Reza I don't know if I understand you right. The star network is described here. It is a radio network so a "connection" is wireless.

For the rest I suggest you read through the Getting Started

• @AWI
    in other word motion sensor that I build is a Repeater-sensor nodes ?

@Reza Sorry I don't know what you built....

• @AWI said:

Sorry I don't know what you built....

ok thank you my friend ❤

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics