How do I turn a Pin to HIGH from controller?

• I thought it would be really easy but I can't understand how to do this simple task. I have a Led connected so if Pin 9 = High it turns on.

But how can I write the sketch so that I can control the Led from my controller (domoticz) ?

I have started with this by modifying the motion-sketch:

#define DIGITAL_INPUT_SENSOR 3   // The digital input you attached your motion sensor.  (Only 2 and 3 generates interrupt!)
    #define LIGHT_PIN 9

#define CHILD_ID 1   // Id of the sensor child
    #define SECONDARY_CHILD_ID 4

// Initialize motion message
    MyMessage msg(CHILD_ID, V_TRIPPED);
    MyMessage msg2(SECONDARY_CHILD_ID, V_LIGHT);
    void setup()  
    {  
      pinMode(DIGITAL_INPUT_SENSOR, INPUT);      // sets the motion sensor digital pin as input
      pinMode(LIGHT_PIN, OUTPUT);

}

void presentation()  {
      // Send the sketch version information to the gateway and Controller
      sendSketchInfo("Motion Sensor ikea", "1.0");

// Register all sensors to gw (they will be created as child devices)
      present(CHILD_ID, S_MOTION);
      present(SECONDARY_CHILD_ID, S_LIGHT); 
    }
    }

But nothing happens when I press the on/off switch that appears in domoticz witch kind of makes sense as I guess I need to add something in the loop. But how do do that? Are there some kind of " if [message-from-controller] then do this - command?

And why does not the PIR show up in domoticz? I have only added a few lines, does that disable the original PIR code in someway.

• @Cliff-Karlsson you need to manage incoming message from gateway/controller : (function void receive(const MyMessage &message) { ...}) and to chage pin state according message .
    See this example.

And why does not the PIR show up in domoticz?

I thing that domoticz needs at least 1 data message to show device

• There is an example that exactly gives you what you need. The Relay example is the structure of what you need to use.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics