MQTT topics from HA contains trailing slash

• Hi,

My node topics from the MQTT gateway doesn't contain trailing slashes, but their response topics published by HA do:

INFO:homeassistant.core:Bus:Handling <Event mqtt_message_received[L]: qos=0, topic=mysensors-out/1/0/2/0/2, payload=>
    INFO:homeassistant.core:Bus:Handling <Event call_service[L]: service=publish, service_call_id=1977438992-1001, service_data=qos=0, topic=mysensors-in/1/0/1/0/2/, retain=True, payload=0, domain=mqtt>

The MQTT gateway doesn't forward these trailing slash topics to any nodes. When I manually (mosquitto_pub) publish to a "corrected" topic, my node receives the message.

My MySensors gateway is Raspberry Pi based, built from the development branch.
    HA is the latest release.

Please help!
    Thanks!!

• Have you tried to subscribe to the topic exactly as shows up in for example MQTT-SPY?

• I am able to subscribe to the topic with the trailing slash and see the messages coming from HA (using mosquitto_sub), so there's no problem reaching the broker. The gateway itself doesn't seem to subscribe to that topic pattern as nothing is shown in debug mode.

Gateway does nothing:

mosquitto_pub -t 'mysensors-in/1/0/1/0/2/' -m '1'

Gateway converts message topic/payload into MySensors Serial protocol and the node receives it:

mosquitto_pub -t 'mysensors-in/1/0/1/0/2' -m '1'

• Plugin Developer

Please activate debug logging for mysensors.mysensors and post the log after start of HA, including mysensors related lines.

• Plugin Developer

I've confirmed the bug and have a fix. Should be able to include it in the HA release in two weeks (0.31).

• That's excellent, thanks! I'm using a Node-RED function to change the topic name. That works for me until the fix is released.

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.