fresh install, now compile errors ?

• Because of some Problems with DS18b20, posted here in another thread, i decided to make a new Installation:

• Arduino 1.0.6 in a Folder, in that subfolder the MySensors-Sketches, i adaptet the Settings in Arduino IDE to that Folder

Now i get compile Errors

What is going wrong ?

In file included from PressureSensor.ino:31:
    C:\Users\KR\Desktop\arduino-1.0.6\Neuer Ordner\libraries\MySensors/MySensor.h:158: error: expected type-specifier before 'MyHwDriver'
    C:\Users\KR\Desktop\arduino-1.0.6\Neuer Ordner\libraries\MySensors/MySensor.h:158: error: default argument for parameter of type 'MyHw&' has type 'int'
    C:\Users\KR\Desktop\arduino-1.0.6\Neuer Ordner\libraries\MySensors/MySensor.h:158: error: expected ',' before 'MyHwDriver'

• It sounds that you use an very old Arduino 1.0.6

You should use like 1.6.x

• Thought i´d go better with the old 1.0.6, installed now on a fresh PC 1.6.6

when compiling

void setup() {
      // put your setup code here, to run once:

}

void loop() {
      // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

}

i already get:

Warning: platform.txt from core 'MySensors AVR based boards' contains deprecated recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} "{build.path}/{archive_file}" "{object_file}", automatically converted to recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} "{archive_file_path}" "{object_file}". Consider upgrading this core.
    WARNING: Category '' in library UIPEthernet is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'

But it compiles till the end
    Is ist ok to ignore this fault?

• I have the same problem. Downloaded 1.6.5 it works fine.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics