Led strip flashes when off

• I've built the LED dimmer with the scheme on mysensors page. The only difference - i have 3 dimmers on pins D3,5,6 + MQ7 (A5) and DHT11 (D8).
    Everything is working fine. But one of the led strips (not the longest one) flashes once in a while while switched off. 4-6 flashes of with different frequency and light power. Quite fast. Why is this happening? And how can this be fixed? Maybe some resistance to be added on the pin?

• Mod

Could you share how you have wired everything and post your sketch? What does the debug output look like?

• It goes off like it should. But than after 10 minutes or even more several flashes occur. Wiring is like on the mysensors page. The only thing under question should i interconnect the ground before the 12 to 5v converter and after? Or maybe add a resistor between the digital pin and mosfet

alt text

Are you using the development version?

In that case look for MY_LEDS_BLINKING_FEATURE, the LEDS are configured on pin 4/5/6.
    Just define another pin (like A0).

Drove me crazy too. 🙂

• No it's the stable one downloaded from the "API & Download" page. So i guess it's 1.5.4
    In my sketch i found the
    #define MY_LEDS_BLINKING_FEATURE

Is there a way to disable this completely or shall i define all 3 to the same unused pin?
    //#define MY_DEFAULT_ERR_LED x
    //#define MY_DEFAULT_TX_LED x
    //#define MY_DEFAULT_RX_LED x

Well, uncomment the #define MY_LEDS_BLINKING_FEATURE and to be sure define all 3 LEDS to one (unused) pin. So you will make sure that is/is not the reason for the wrong behaviour.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics