My upcoming project

• Admin

toilet.png

Hope to finish the sketch over the weekend ;)

@hek Looks great. I was planning something similar, but not quite as many sensors :-) I was planning on using a weight sensor to confirm if sitting down to ensure the lights (z-wave) that automatically go on and off based on a (x-10) motion sensor, don't go off if someone has been sitting still for a while. Hadn't considered tracking it for "loss" :relieved:

Cheers
    Al

PS, you could maybe add some walls to help conceal noise and smell :-P

• hahaha love it :)

how about some gas sensors to measure co2 and methane and sulpher dioxide ;)

ultrasonic to measure speed of turd under gravity or pressure :O

• I think a stink sensor, with a red flashing light on the outside door is the way to go. Lol or an auto spray after you leave...

• Can you integrate this into my Toto washlet so that it can turbo wash if I have been there to long! :)

Luv it!

I had to check, tho, that this wasn't a post from April 1 that resurfaced... especially with the twitter status.

And I wonder if the methane sensor would really work in that application.

With all those sensors and wires, the Spousal Acceptance Factor might be a challenge, unless you meticulously handle all the cleaning duties.

• Admin

Yes, this was meant as a joke. Sorry to let you down. :)

I had that dutch guy in mind who logs toilet flushes. And then thought what would happen if you took this to some new heights.

As @Zeph says, this would probably not get sanctioned by my better half. But twitter status would've been fun.. There's so much sh*t on twitter anyways.

Wouldn't want to have my toilet hacked:
    http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2013-08/05/toilet-hack-attack

• Hardware Contributor

Hahaha, that dutch guy is crasy :) Love his homepage... never seen before but thats something to aim for, lol.

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.