Plugin for Indigo for Mac

• Mod

I am happy, the plugin is not ready but I moved it to my Indigo Server and it is now in production 🙂

What am I using it for right now?

The temperature sensor shows the temperature in a computer cabinet.
    Based on the temperature a fan is enabled/disabled to lower the temperature.

For that I added the board with attached sensors and I created triggers.

Here it is:...

Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 22.11.48.png Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 22.12.13.png Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 22.12.17.png

• Mod

Added the source to github:

Please beware: the plugin is not ready. I have a few sensors working but I am awaiting my mini pro's to be delivered before I can move ahead.
    In the meantime I will polish things as I am also getting ready to go on vacation in about 10 days 🙂

• Admin

I cloned it to mysensors so people will find it easier.

• Mod

@hek thanks!
    When, in the future, you want to move it to your repo that is fine with me as well.

• Mod

Yesterday evening I added a bit to the read me and improved support for the motion sensor.

• Mod

And I updated the readme file so that it should be possible for those that feel like it to start testing it.
    This was my favourite piece of work 🙂

• Admin

Ok, great work!

Pulled your changes.

• Mod

It is a long time ago (too long) since I found the time to work on the plugin.
    Once I restarted the project I noticed that 1.4 beta was out so I first wanted to work on adopting these libs before moving on.

There are still a few things I don't like so I am not going to commit yet but the work is going well.

One of the things I wanted to add was support for the battery level.
    Indigo supports it very well (see screenshot) and it is dynamic.

What does that mean: when you implement 'gw.sendBatteryLevel(value);' indigo will create support for it and from that moment on Indigo will update the battery level.

BTW don't pay attention to the 200%, I definitely need to do some additional work on my battery check libs...

I will keep you posted again 🙂

Screen Shot 2014-07-23 at 23.40.52.png

• Mod

Following the release of MySensors 1.4 I made the latest build of the MySensors plugin for Indigo available on GitHub.

I have been using it for a while now with 1.4beta and changed things around to support the 1.4 release (among other things).

When you start using this version of the plugin please be aware of yet limited support of sensors simply because I have not (yet in some cases) built them...

Please use GitHub to let me know about bugs and/or feature requests...

• Added support for 1.4 (1.3 is not supported anymore).
    • Added support for batteryLevel
    • Added more variable types with 'native' states instead of generic states:
    • TEMP
    • HUM
    • RAIN
    • WIND
    • GUST
    • UV
    • Added menu item to remove failed devices
    • Added menu item to remove unused device
    • Cleaned up and optimized code

• Mod

I released a new, more stable, version of the plugin:

From the release notes:

• Added menu item to reset the plugin (all sensors and devices are removed).
    • Improved the way a plugin is added or updated.
    • Fixed an issue with on/off state sensor like the motion sensor.

Suggested Topics

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.