Yet another simple roller shutter (cover) node
SO after the "success" of my previous design "simple relay actuator" i did another one for roller shutter.
Main goals were:
- Simple design (NO SMT) all throe hole
- Safe, AC-DC, fuses, creepage etc...
- Cheap, no expensive hardware
- Easy to build, anyone could do it
- Hi-Link AC-DC PSU
- 2 relay design one for power one for direction
- nrf24l-01 radio
IT works very well for me with my Home Assistant controller HA, i am using time to set its position nothing too complicated.
Again, please comment and ask questions as you wish, thanks for the great feedback this forum is the best.
Boards can be found at Dirty Pcbs