Sensebender Gateway GatewayW5100 Sketch Compile Issue - No sam.h file

• Hi, just fired up my newly purchased Sensebender GW and connected to my PC running Windows 10. Shows up as a USB Serial Device.

Installed in Arduino IDE 1.6.7 the following
    Arduino SAMD Boards 32-bits ARM Cortex-M0+ vers 1.6.14
    MySensors SAMD Boards vers 1.0.5

When I try to compile the stock standard GatewayW5100 sketch I get

C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\samd\1.6.14\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:48:17: fatal error: sam.h: No such file or directory.

I have noticed that in the Sensebender GW webpage I read that
    "be aware that Mysensors board files 1.0.4, is only compatible up to Arduino SAMD 1.6.11." I have tried downgrading to 1.04 and 1.6.11 but this did not help.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

TIA Dave

• Mod

Have you tried a newer Ide version? And look in board manager if new definitions are there

• Thanks gohan, Reloaded Arduino IDE 1.8.2 and it now compiles without any problems and have it reporting temp and humidity to Domoticz. The reason I downgraded the Arduino IDE version was I had an Arduino Uno setup as a gateway but it would constantly disconnect and the solution I found on the forum was to use an earlier IDE version.

Cheers.

• Mod

Other times it is just enough to downgrade avr boards leaving IDE to newest version.

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.