Upgraded to 2.11 and Domoticz 3.513. On/Off will not switch

• I try to get all my defices running on the new version of MySensors and Domoticz. For MySensors it was no proble. I am now working on my 3rd Node and I see the devices in DomoticZ. As soon as I try to change the status from on to Off, it looks that it works and the icon change but nothing happens with the connected relay. If I do the same directly on my Nano, the relay activates. The node is a relay buth button as a test.
    I already replaced the Nano with another one.

• Hardware Contributor

What does the domoticz and the nodes log say? Did it work on an earlier version?

• In an earlier version it worked and the log in Domoticz says:
    Light/Switch (open) and using the other button for closing it says Light/Switch (dicht).
    it looks like Domoticz does its job but reality in something else.

• @LastSamurai I also try to click on the arduino itself, the switch changed and another log in Domoticz is visble,
    Light/Switch (open).

Very strange?

• Hardware Contributor

What do you mean by "I also try to click on the arduino itself"?
    What does the serial output of the node say? Does it receive a message or not?

• @LastSamurai What I ment, I take a cable with a (-) and conect it to the pin deined as a button fort the relay and that changes the state of th relay.The serial monitor also a statuschange. The ide monitor shows this:
    158953 TSF:MSG:SEND,6-6-0-0,s=0,c=1,t=2,pt=1,l=1,sg=0,ft=0,st=OK:0
    166039 TSF:MSG:SEND,6-6-0-0,s=0,c=1,t=2,pt=1,l=1,sg=0,ft=0,st=OK:1

• Hardware Contributor

@Dick this happened to me as well. Switches must have been upgraded because they are added as new devices and you have to re-add them.

• @sundberg84 Thanks for the reply. That is what I am doing right now. New extra PI with the latest domoticz and replce the scripts on he nano and add thm a new device in Domoticz. At the momentI made a test environment if I can get it working wihout the attachment of cables frm evice like my curtains. Hope it wil work !

• Hardware Contributor

@Dick I didn't have to change anything. Just re-add them

• @sundberg84 Yes that is right but I just finished testing. I use 4 relays in a script but physicaly there are only 2 relays attached and from the other two I only us the " 0" to open or clos my curtains and thiose channels are not working. Clicking on the nano itself (on the button pin) than then curtains open/close.
    Finaly I dir " clear Eeprom" and that did the job. It is working (for now).

• @Dick It is not fixed, I thought it was fixed but that is not the case.
    I just finished cionfiguring my PI, so it is a fresh installation and empty.
    I have a ode that worked fine in the formar version of Mysensors 153 and the oldr domoticZ. I adjusted the srit o the Node so i can use it in 2.1.1, Now I connect the node using the nrf24 radio. The switches are visible in Domoticz. If I use theswitches in domoticz they do not switch. If I cange the switches by putting ground to a button pinm he reay activates/deacivate. that is visible in the serial monitor and in domoticz log. Both looks correct switchn but using the button in domoticz, both logging also orrect bt no activity from the relay. Any idea what t is?

• @Dick said in Upgraded to 2.11 and Domoticz 3.513. On/Off will not switch:

@Dick It is not fixed, I thought it was fixed but that is not the case.
    I just finished cionfiguring my PI, so it is a fresh installation and empty.
    I have a ode that worked fine in the formar version of Mysensors 153 and the oldr domoticZ. I adjusted the srit o the Node so i can use it in 2.1.1, Now I connect the node using the nrf24 radio. The switches are visible in Domoticz. If I use theswitches in domoticz they do not switch. If I cange the switches by putting ground to a button pinm he reay activates/deacivate. that is visible in the serial monitor and in domoticz log. Both looks correct switchn but using the button in domoticz, both logging also orrect bt no activity from the relay. Any idea what t is?

What I also notised that the sitch is an ON/OFF type butputting GND to the botton pin the relay is a momentory button????

• @Dick Still trying to find the problem. What I did in the past hours, fresh install of the Pi and the Mysensors gateway, Connect a Node and activate them in Domoticz.It works good (4 relays wih button). Adding anothe nod, instaling no problem and actiate in Domotic. Tst all the active sensors and nothing works. Deleted all the active sensors and dit the same as befor only i gave the nodes a radio ID. Sme resut, frst node worked goodand addig a second, nothing woks. Beore adding the node I tested them on a test module. Does have anybody an Idea??

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics