compiling the code for sensebender micro

• hi
    I am getting no were with this sensebender micro.
    i get this message all the time, i have read and searched all i can find, but I do not get the clue i need to get the issue solved.
    0_1496772577805_2.png

I get that it has to do with the upgrade to 2.x.x, but i do not get how to solve the issue.

can somebody tell me the missing links?

thanks in advance

• Admin

@mhko

You need to install the driver library for Si7021, it is located in the MySensorsArduinoExamples repository

• thank you.
    it maybe me that is a bit thick, but how do i do that?

• Admin

@mhko

Copy the folder with Si7021 from the above link, into your library folder under Arduino.

• is that the same folder as in the picture?
    because i have tried only the si7021.h file, a folder with everything from you link, and i stile come with the same error.

• Admin

copy the directories from the library folder in the above link, into libraries on your local machine

so that the folder structure will be:

<user-or-wherever-things-are-located-on-your-computer-system>\Arduino\libraries\Si7021\Si7021.h/cpp

• thanks a lot.
    i could just not see that link.
    now it is compiling, but missing several other things on it way.
    but now i know the routine.

• today i get this error list:
    Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows 7), Board: "Sensebender Micro, Atmega328 8Mhz"

In file included from C:\Users\mko\Documents\Arduino - sketch\Sensebender 1.4\SensebenderMicro-master\SensebenderMicro-master\Arduino\SensebenderMicro\SensebenderMicro.ino:61:0:

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:23:3: error: stray '\302' in program

<title>MySensorsArduinoExamples/SI7021.h at master · mysensors/MySensorsArduinoExamples · GitHub</title>

^

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:23:3: error: stray '\267' in program

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:23:3: error: stray '\302' in program

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:23:3: error: stray '\267' in program

In file included from C:\Users\mko\Documents\Arduino - sketch\Sensebender 1.4\SensebenderMicro-master\SensebenderMicro-master\Arduino\SensebenderMicro\SensebenderMicro.ino:61:0:

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:133:3: error: missing terminating ' character

<!-- '"` --><!-- </textarea></xmp> --></option></form><form accept-charset="UTF-8" action="/mysensors/MySensorsArduinoExamples/search" class="js-site-search-form" data-scoped-search-url="/mysensors/MySensorsArduinoExamples/search" data-unscoped-search-url="/search" method="get"><div style="margin:0;padding:0;display:inline"><input name="utf8" type="hidden" value="✓" /></div>

^

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:480:69: error: stray '#' in program

<td id="LC6" class="blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line">#<span class="pl-k">ifndef</span> si7021_h</td>

^

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:484:69: error: stray '#' in program

<td id="LC7" class="blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line">#<span class="pl-k">define</span> <span class="pl-en">si7021_h</span></td>

^

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:493:69: error: stray '#' in program

<td id="LC9" class="blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line">#<span class="pl-k">if</span> (ARDUINO &gt;= 100)</td>

^

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:497:71: error: stray '#' in program

<td id="LC10" class="blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"> #<span class="pl-k">include</span> <span class="pl-s"><span class="pl-pds">&quot;</span>Arduino.h<span class="pl-pds">&quot;</span></span></td>

^

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:501:70: error: stray '#' in program

<td id="LC11" class="blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line">#<span class="pl-k">else</span></td>

^

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:505:71: error: stray '#' in program

<td id="LC12" class="blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"> #<span class="pl-k">include</span> <span class="pl-s"><span class="pl-pds">&quot;</span>WProgram.h<span class="pl-pds">&quot;</span></span></td>

^

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:509:70: error: stray '#' in program

<td id="LC13" class="blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line">#<span class="pl-k">endif</span></td>

^

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:518:70: error: stray '#' in program

<td id="LC15" class="blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line">#<span class="pl-k">ifdef</span> __AVR_ATtiny85__</td>

^

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:522:71: error: stray '#' in program

<td id="LC16" class="blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"> #<span class="pl-k">include</span> <span class="pl-s"><span class="pl-pds">&quot;</span>TinyWireM.h<span class="pl-pds">&quot;</span></span></td>

^

C:\Users\mko\Documents\libraries\SI7021/SI7021.h:526:71: error: stray '#' in program

<td id="LC17" class="blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"> #<span class="pl-k">define</span> <span class="pl-en">Wire</span> TinyWireM</td>

^

it goes on and on.

any one knows why?

• Admin

looks like you put a html document in there, instead of just the plain text file?

• i was because i saved the files from you link via my browser.
    now it is fixed.

thanks again for your time and help.

• Admin

@mhko

No problem, glad to be of assistance 🙂

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics