problems with RFM69_RFM95_ATC_SignalReport example

• Hello,

I'm running since some weeks a serial GW (based on Nano) and some nodes (based on pro mini) with RFM69HW. I use lib version 2.3.2 and tried to get running the RFM69_RFM95_ATC_SignalReport.ino example. I only changed in the sketch the definition to RFM69HW (refer git diff report at the end) and put the sketch to a node. At the GW I additionally added #define MY_RFM69_NEW_DRIVER. The communication is working.

The problem is that all 6 return values of transportGetSignalReport are always zero.

Has anybody a hint for me what I do not in the right way?

Thanks for an answer in advance.
    Uwe

// RFM69
    -//#define MY_RADIO_RFM69
    -//#define MY_RFM69_NEW_DRIVER   // ATC on RFM69 works only with the new driver (not compatible with old=default driver)-//#define MY_RFM69_ATC_TARGET_RSSI_DBM (-70)  // target RSSI -70dBm
    -//#define MY_RFM69_MAX_POWER_LEVEL_DBM (10)   // max. TX power 10dBm = 10mW
    +#define MY_RADIO_RFM69
    +#define MY_IS_RFM69HW //only for high power version
    +#define MY_RFM69_NEW_DRIVER   // ATC on RFM69 works only with the new driver (not compatible with old=default driver)
    +#define MY_RFM69_ATC_TARGET_RSSI_DBM (-70)  // target RSSI -70dBm
    +#define MY_RFM69_MAX_POWER_LEVEL_DBM (10)   // max. TX power 10dBm = 10mW

// RFM95
    -#define MY_RADIO_RFM95
    -#define MY_RFM95_ATC_TARGET_RSSI_DBM (-70)  // target RSSI -70dBm
    -#define MY_RFM95_MAX_POWER_LEVEL_DBM (10)   // max. TX power 10dBm = 10mW
    +//#define MY_RADIO_RFM95
    +//#define MY_RFM95_ATC_TARGET_RSSI_DBM (-70)  // target RSSI -70dBm
    +//#define MY_RFM95_MAX_POWER_LEVEL_DBM (10)   // max. TX power 10dBm = 10mW

• You should define MY_SIGNAL_REPORT_ENABLED

• Great, that was the right hint. Now I get values. Thanks!!!

But should it included in the example code? I had a look in the development branch. There it was fixed. But in the development -3.0.0 branch not.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics