New Attiny1614 /3224 /3226 Support?
Mr_nanick last edited by
i hopes you are doing well.
Thoses new attiny have similar hardware of the atmega328.
Have you ever seen any subject about their compatibility with mysensors Library?
Thank you for your help.
chey last edited by
They also seem to have plenty of flash.
I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Trying to adapt MyS to tiny3227.
- selfmade devbrd done.
- pickit4 as a programmer (UPDI) works from newest Arduino 1.8.16 with megaTinyCore added to board manager
- churning datasheets for HAL part adaptation.
It is still quite amount of work to be done, even before first successful compilation...
Some advances made.
Library is compilable @ 3227, but stripped from IRQ functionality.
DevEnv: Microchip Studio & vMicro w/ Arduino 1.8.16
Bogusz Jagoda last edited by Bogusz Jagoda
I've ATtiny 3227, so tested on it, with RFM69, works in IRQ mode ok.
How to use:
- download library from github & replace in-place in arduino user lib folder
- use SpenceKonde megaTinyCore for newest ATtiny support
- required define (non-standard) goes into main sketch file (.ino) before
#define MY_RFM69_IRQ_PIN PIN_PA5 #ifdef MY_RFM69_IRQ_PIN #define MY_RFM69_IRQ_PORT_vect PORTA_PORT_vect #endif
Main problem (already "quickfix" solved) is completely new and incompatibile interrupt system implemented in new (post-2016) ATtinys. More flexible, but also coming with some problems when using Arduino-like code and few libraries. Other than that, due to completely new power management these features I don't tested yet, may not work properly...