Weather station

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Is the Arduino correctly connected to the reed switch?
    image1.JPG
    image1 (2).JPG
    image1 (1).JPG

@Acachinero A lot of questions.. you would be better of one of the Arduino forums. This forum is about the MySensors Network.

but anyway: You can connect the reed switch direct to an arduino pin and ground. And write a sketch that enables the INPUT_PULLUP on the respective pin.
    After that you can have your sketch count the changes and spit it out on the serial monitor. I suggest you find an arduino tutorial.

• Hi Awi, thanks for your answer! As you can see on my previous photos I have already connected the reed switch to my arduino on pin 9 and gnd after that I have typed pinMode (REED, INPUT_PULLUP); on my skecth. Following one of the project i have found which says
    flipping the bucket a couple of times, I should see the counter in my serial monitor click-up, if not check the wiring. Therefore after following these instructions I can see no signs at all. I was wondering if my conexion to the reed switch is done correctly or it may be affected to my windows (Im working with windows 10) I see a clicking in my arduino board after uploading the sketch but I see nothing when flipping the bucket in order to track the movement of the tipping bucket.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics