💬 MySensors Contest 2017

• Admin

This thread contains comments for the article "MySensors Contest 2017" posted on MySensors.org.

• Mod

wohoo! Looking forward to seeing all projects and contributions!

• Contest Winner

alt text

• Phew, May, better stop being lazy and get going 😀

• Hardware Contributor

Awwwww yeahhhh! Here we go, lets see more hardware being designed, manufactured, tested and shared around us. Community driven is best!

• Hardware Contributor

Hmm, I have so many ideas and not much time.

• a push mysensors notification for amazon echo (alexa)
    • maybe could be the same hardware as above: notify via voice about: window state, air quality, doorbell from mysensors...
    • nice nextion display showing information about my home and the weather forecast
    • doorbell sensor without additional power supply
    • ac detection without additional power supply
    • a mysensors serial mqtt controller for up to 3 gateways based on arduino due

Or should I first finish my heating circuit regulation which does work for more than two months now without any problem but isn't mysensorized...

Or should I invest in a blog explaining all the things I did and could help others? (i.e. how do I distinguish an arduino pro mini 16 MHz from a 8 MHz model or how do I connect different protocols ie zWave, mysensors, homematic, netatmo.....)

Or should I invest more time in my job? :laughing:

What about photography? I really like to take pictures with old cameras on film but have done this last time 2 years ago... :cry:

Or should I paint my garage? It is really time to....

What about tidy up my garage and all my electronic items I purchased with that many ideas in my mind?

We don't talk about my family. I swear, they don't get to short.

Maybe a 3d printing project with my 8 year old daughter?

Sigh, life is to short...

• @FotoFieber said in 💬 MySensors Contest 2017:

Maybe a 3d printing project with my 8 year old daughter?

I don't want to drive you out of the competition but go for that, trust me, she'll appreciate it ;)

• Hardware Contributor

@pansen - I see what you did here! One less competitor for me and you to face ;)

• Admin

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

:checkered_flag: 3 Weeks Left :checkered_flag:

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

:anguished:

Such a short time left, I hope Seeed and DHL will hurry up because I won't have much time to test my PCBs :D

0_1495208336246_order_seeed.png

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.