Amazon place to buy parts

• Hey everyone,

btw, I love this community and tech platform. I have bought a lot of things through ali-express. I was wondering if there existed an amazon option to buy a lot of these parts? I am an avid amazon prime member and I have been waiting over 30 days for my arduinos from china and I just thought i should ask.

• Admin

Not right now.
    I have kept an eye on amazon for a while. But I've found their range and offering much smaller than ebay aliexpress on electronic parts. And prices much higher.

But it is improving and I might add links to amazon in the future. Especially if they allow shipping closer to end-customer.

• yeah, the electronic part selection on amazon is subpar. Important to be cheap and easy. Got it.

Maybe consider links to AllElectronics or something

Just so you know those links you put on Ali-express really got my excited about using mysensors... Thanks for doing that.

• Admin

@Trixcomp said:

What's best... for who? US residents? 😉
    Naa. we've cannot just focus on US when it comes to parts. And I'm from Sweden actually.
    Last month visits:

Screen Shot 2015-02-15 at 09.44.19.png

Screen Shot 2015-02-15 at 10.02.15.png

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.