MyController+Domoticz at same time?

• Mod

Is anyone using MyController + Domoticz (or some other controller) at the same time?
    I really want to try OTA firmware, and for that MyController seems great. But I have all my sensors in Domoticz and I don't want to lose that functionality until I know MyController works well.

I saw this request but I'm unable to understand if it already works or if it still needs development.

• Plugin Developer

@mfalkvidd said:

Is anyone using MyController + Domoticz (or some other controller) at the same time?
    I really want to try OTA firmware, and for that MyController seems great. But I have all my sensors in Domoticz and I don't want to lose that functionality until I know MyController works well.

I saw this request but I'm unable to understand if it already works or if it still needs development.

@mfalkvidd MyController supports OTA update via MQTT from this release https://github.com/mycontroller-org/mycontroller/releases/tag/0.0.2-alpha6 with MySensors 1.6 development branch.

MyController has it's own inbuilt MQTT broker. You can use inbuilt broker or you use your favorite MQTT broker. Broker settings can be changed form here in your installation it will be in

mycontroller/conf/mycontroller.properties

• @mfalkvidd if you are on linux and able to run node-red here what you can do (thanks @tbowmo)

• Mod

That sounds great, thanks a lot! I'll see if I can start off the new year with a dual setup 🙂

• Admin

@mfalkvidd I have run MYSController and Vera both connected to my Ethernet gateway at the same time with no issues. I ran it for days (400,000+ tx/rx entries). I mainly use MYSController for monitoring/troubleshooting as well as testing OTA. Vera is doing all the control for now.

• Contest Winner

I also use multiple controllers. Vera, domoticz and myscontroller. Node-red acts as transport which also permit me to do special management for certain controllers as well as injecting/extracting specific messages in the flow (the pushbullet plugin in node-red is especially nice).
    I also use all controllers for "input" and at least for nodes that send ACK it works just fine. That is, doing an action in one controller causes the other controllers to update as well when the ACK is returned to all of them.

• Mod

Thought I'd report back.

I have spent approximately 3 hours experimenting, googling and learning but not much luck so far.

MyController is installed on my Raspberry Pi. The installation was simple (great work @jkandasa!) and I am able to receive MySensor traffic if I configure MyController to read directly from /dev/ttyMySensorsGateway (with the gateway disabled in Domoticz).

I have been able to configure Domoticz to send all events to Domoticz/out on the mosquitto broker that's installed with Domoticz. MyController is then able to read from the topic, but it is unable to parse the messages since Domoticz's message format differs from what MyController expects.

I have tried fets/tbowmo's suggestion but was unable to figure out how to install the serial port plugin. On the way I learned that npm search is useless unless you have >16GB ram which my raspberry pi does not - use the website search instead (npm search is a pile of smoldering debris). I also learned that the URL parsing function in npm was broken in the version I was running but that was fixed after an upgrade and that the --unsafe-perm parameter sometimes is required when using sudo due to a bug in node-gyp.

I have learned to use NodeRed and I really like it (as long as I don't need to mess with npm). I am unable to get npm to install packages in /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules (where node-read reads) though, npm wants to install them in /usr/local/lib/node_modules/ Does anyone know why this is? I created symlinks for the packages I installed which worked for node-red-contrib-mysensors but node-red-node-serialport doesn't show up in the NodeRed UI.

It looks like I should build myself an ethernet gateway to be able to proceed. I have a few ESPs, but they keep rebooting which I have seen several other people having problems with as well so I am a bit hesitant to go that route. Maybe buying a W5100 or ENC28J60 module is the way to go instead?

So it's been an evening with lots of learning, which is great. I don't have a working system yet though. Suggestions are welcome, I'll sleep on the problem and try again later.

• Admin

npm install <package> -g perhaps?

And avoid the ENC28J60 ...

• @mfalkvidd : sudo apt-get install socat
    Then to execute, command line : socat PTY,link=/dev/ttyS80,mode=666,group=dialout,raw PTY,link=/dev/ttyUSB20,mode=666,group=dialout,raw &
    Then on node-red, I configure serial com (to and from domoticz) using /dev/ttyS80.

On Domoticz, the serial gateway is configure using port /dev/ttyUSB20

That's all folks

How do you "I have been able to configure Domoticz to send all events to Domoticz/out" ?

• Mod

@hek said:

npm install <package> -g perhaps?

Yes, that's what I am using.

And avoid the ENC28J60 ...

Thanks. I 'll stay away from it.

• Mod

@fets said:

@mfalkvidd : sudo apt-get install socat
    Then to execute, command line : socat PTY,link=/dev/ttyS80,mode=666,group=dialout,raw PTY,link=/dev/ttyUSB20,mode=666,group=dialout,raw &
    Then on node-red, I configure serial com (to and from domoticz) using /dev/ttyS80.

Sorry for being unclear. Installing socat is not a problem. The problem is that I don't have a serial input/output block in nodered.

How do you "I have been able to configure Domoticz to send all events to Domoticz/out" ?

I added a new Hardware "MQTT Client Gateway with LAN interface". image.png

• @mfalkvidd sorry my misunderstanding.
    For serial, I think it was : npm install node-red-node-serialport

Thanks for MQTT domoticz, I thought it was an input for domoticz 😞

• Mod

@fets you're welcome. It is a bit hidden 🙂
    I have also found out that cloudmqtt offers a free personal mqtt broker. That might be useful.

I have installed node-red-node-serialport:

npm install -g --unsafe-perm node-red-node-serialport
    ln -s /usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red-node-serialport /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules

(exactly what I did with node-red-contrib-mysensors) and restarted nodered and restarted my browser, but there's still no Serial port building block.

• Did you check logs at node-red startup for errors, or try to run with -v flag

• Mod

I thought I did 😊 but now I'm getting something suspicious:

Welcome to Node-RED
    ===================

5 Jan 21:38:44 - [info] Node-RED version: v0.10.6
    5 Jan 21:38:44 - [info] Node.js  version: v0.12.1
    5 Jan 21:38:44 - [info] Loading palette nodes
    5 Jan 21:38:51 - [warn] ------------------------------------------
    5 Jan 21:38:51 - [warn] [arduino] Error: Cannot find module 'arduino-firmata'
    5 Jan 21:38:51 - [warn] [serial] Error: Cannot find module '/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/serialport/build/serialport/v1.4.10/Release/node-v14-linux-arm/serialport.node'
    5 Jan 21:38:51 - [warn] [redisout] Error: Cannot find module 'redis'
    5 Jan 21:38:51 - [warn] [mongodb] Error: Cannot find module 'mongodb'
    5 Jan 21:38:51 - [warn] [serialport] serial in already registered
    5 Jan 21:38:51 - [warn] ------------------------------------------
    5 Jan 21:38:51 - [info] User Directory : /home/pi/.node-red
    5 Jan 21:38:51 - [info] Flows file     : /home/pi/.node-red/flows_raspberrypi.json
    5 Jan 21:38:51 - [info] Server now running at http://127.0.0.1:1880/
    5 Jan 21:38:51 - [info] Starting flows
    5 Jan 21:38:52 - [info] Started flows
    5 Jan 21:38:52 - [mqtt] [e7f85c03.1807a] connected to broker tcp://localhost:1883

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ ls -laR /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/serialport/build/serialport/v1.4.10/Release/
    /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/serialport/build/serialport/v1.4.10/Release/:
    total 12
    drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 Jun 13  2015 .
    drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 Jun 13  2015 ..
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Jun 13  2015 node-v11-linux-arm

/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/serialport/build/serialport/v1.4.10/Release/node-v11-linux-arm:
    total 52
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root  4096 Jun 13  2015 .
    drwxr-xr-x 3 root root  4096 Jun 13  2015 ..
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 44841 Jun 13  2015 serialport.node

• I think your issue comes from your nodejs version.
    I'm now running v4.2.4.
    Check node-red-serial , Install section.
    Maybe this will solve your issue

• Mod

I'll try that. My gcc version is <4.8 so I need to use the alternative version.
    Do I need to remove the other packages? I seem unable to do that:

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ gcc -v
    Using built-in specs.
    COLLECT_GCC=gcc
    COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/4.7/lto-wrapper
    Target: arm-linux-gnueabihf
    Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Debian 4.7.2-5+rpi1' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.7/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,c++,go,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --program-suffix=-4.7 --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --with-system-zlib --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.7 --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --with-sysroot=/ --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-libitm --enable-plugin --enable-objc-gc --disable-sjlj-exceptions --with-arch=armv6 --with-fpu=vfp --with-float=hard --enable-checking=release --build=arm-linux-gnueabihf --host=arm-linux-gnueabihf --target=arm-linux-gnueabihf
    Thread model: posix
    gcc version 4.7.2 (Debian 4.7.2-5+rpi1)
    pi@raspberrypi ~ $ sudo npm uninstall --unsafe-perm node-red-node-serialport
    - ansi-regex@2.0.0 node_modules/ansi-regex
    - ansi-styles@2.1.0 node_modules/ansi-styles
    - asn1@0.2.3 node_modules/asn1
    - assert-plus@0.1.5 node_modules/assert-plus
    - async@0.9.0 node_modules/async
    - aws-sign2@0.6.0 node_modules/aws-sign2
    - bindings@1.2.1 node_modules/bindings
    - bl@1.0.0 node_modules/bl
    - boom@2.10.1 node_modules/boom
    - caseless@0.11.0 node_modules/caseless
    - chalk@1.1.1 node_modules/chalk
    - combined-stream@1.0.5 node_modules/combined-stream
    - commander@2.9.0 node_modules/commander
    - core-util-is@1.0.2 node_modules/core-util-is
    - cryptiles@2.0.5 node_modules/cryptiles
    - dashdash@1.11.0 node_modules/dashdash
    - debug@2.2.0 node_modules/debug
    - delayed-stream@1.0.0 node_modules/delayed-stream
    - ecc-jsbn@0.1.1 node_modules/ecc-jsbn
    - escape-string-regexp@1.0.4 node_modules/escape-string-regexp
    - extend@3.0.0 node_modules/extend
    - extsprintf@1.0.2 node_modules/extsprintf
    - forever-agent@0.6.1 node_modules/forever-agent
    - form-data@1.0.0-rc3 node_modules/form-data
    - async@1.5.1 node_modules/form-data/node_modules/async
    - generate-function@2.0.0 node_modules/generate-function
    - generate-object-property@1.2.0 node_modules/generate-object-property
    - github@0.2.4 node_modules/github
    - graceful-readlink@1.0.1 node_modules/graceful-readlink
    - har-validator@2.0.3 node_modules/har-validator
    - has-ansi@2.0.0 node_modules/has-ansi
    - hawk@3.1.2 node_modules/hawk
    - hoek@2.16.3 node_modules/hoek
    - http-signature@1.1.0 node_modules/http-signature
    - inherits@2.0.1 node_modules/inherits
    - is-my-json-valid@2.12.3 node_modules/is-my-json-valid
    - is-property@1.0.2 node_modules/is-property
    - is-typedarray@1.0.0 node_modules/is-typedarray
    - isarray@0.0.1 node_modules/isarray
    - isstream@0.1.2 node_modules/isstream
    - jodid25519@1.0.2 node_modules/jodid25519
    - jsbn@0.1.0 node_modules/jsbn
    - json-schema@0.2.2 node_modules/json-schema
    - json-stringify-safe@5.0.1 node_modules/json-stringify-safe
    - jsonpointer@2.0.0 node_modules/jsonpointer
    - jsprim@1.2.2 node_modules/jsprim
    - mime@1.3.4 node_modules/mime
    - mime-db@1.20.0 node_modules/mime-db
    - mime-types@2.1.8 node_modules/mime-types
    - minimist@0.0.10 node_modules/minimist
    - ms@0.7.1 node_modules/ms
    - nan@2.0.9 node_modules/nan
    - node-red-node-serialport@0.1.0 node_modules/node-red-node-serialport
    - node-uuid@1.4.7 node_modules/node-uuid
    - oauth-sign@0.8.0 node_modules/oauth-sign
    - optimist@0.6.1 node_modules/optimist
    - pinkie@2.0.1 node_modules/pinkie
    - pinkie-promise@2.0.0 node_modules/pinkie-promise
    - process-nextick-args@1.0.6 node_modules/process-nextick-args
    - qs@5.2.0 node_modules/qs
    - readable-stream@2.0.5 node_modules/readable-stream
    - request@2.67.0 node_modules/request
    - serialport@2.0.5 node_modules/serialport
    - node-pre-gyp@0.6.13 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp
    - node-pre-gyp-github@1.0.5 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp-github
    - mkdirp@0.5.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/mkdirp
    - minimist@0.0.8 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/mkdirp/node_modules/minimist
    - nopt@3.0.4 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/nopt
    - abbrev@1.0.7 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/nopt/node_modules/abbrev
    - npmlog@1.2.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog
    - ansi@0.3.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/ansi
    - are-we-there-yet@1.0.4 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/are-we-there-yet
    - delegates@0.1.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/are-we-there-yet/node_modules/delegates
    - readable-stream@1.1.13 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/are-we-there-yet/node_modules/readable-stream
    - core-util-is@1.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/are-we-there-yet/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/core-util-is
    - inherits@2.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/are-we-there-yet/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/inherits
    - isarray@0.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/are-we-there-yet/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/isarray
    - string_decoder@0.10.31 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/are-we-there-yet/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/string_decoder
    - gauge@1.2.2 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge
    - has-unicode@1.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge/node_modules/has-unicode
    - lodash.pad@3.1.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge/node_modules/lodash.pad
    - lodash._basetostring@3.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge/node_modules/lodash.pad/node_modules/lodash._basetostring
    - lodash._createpadding@3.6.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge/node_modules/lodash.pad/node_modules/lodash._createpadding
    - lodash.repeat@3.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge/node_modules/lodash.pad/node_modules/lodash._createpadding/node_modules/lodash.repeat
    - lodash.padleft@3.1.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge/node_modules/lodash.padleft
    - lodash._basetostring@3.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge/node_modules/lodash.padleft/node_modules/lodash._basetostring
    - lodash._createpadding@3.6.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge/node_modules/lodash.padleft/node_modules/lodash._createpadding
    - lodash.repeat@3.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge/node_modules/lodash.padleft/node_modules/lodash._createpadding/node_modules/lodash.repeat
    - lodash.padright@3.1.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge/node_modules/lodash.padright
    - lodash._basetostring@3.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge/node_modules/lodash.padright/node_modules/lodash._basetostring
    - lodash._createpadding@3.6.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge/node_modules/lodash.padright/node_modules/lodash._createpadding
    - lodash.repeat@3.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/npmlog/node_modules/gauge/node_modules/lodash.padright/node_modules/lodash._createpadding/node_modules/lodash.repeat
    - rc@1.1.2 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rc
    - deep-extend@0.2.11 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rc/node_modules/deep-extend
    - ini@1.3.4 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rc/node_modules/ini
    - minimist@1.2.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rc/node_modules/minimist
    - strip-json-comments@0.1.3 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rc/node_modules/strip-json-comments
    - request@2.65.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request
    - aws-sign2@0.6.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/aws-sign2
    - bl@1.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/bl
    - readable-stream@2.0.2 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/bl/node_modules/readable-stream
    - core-util-is@1.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/bl/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/core-util-is
    - inherits@2.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/bl/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/inherits
    - isarray@0.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/bl/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/isarray
    - process-nextick-args@1.0.3 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/bl/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/process-nextick-args
    - string_decoder@0.10.31 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/bl/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/string_decoder
    - util-deprecate@1.0.2 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/bl/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/util-deprecate
    - caseless@0.11.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/caseless
    - combined-stream@1.0.5 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/combined-stream
    - delayed-stream@1.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/combined-stream/node_modules/delayed-stream
    - extend@3.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/extend
    - forever-agent@0.6.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/forever-agent
    - form-data@1.0.0-rc3 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/form-data
    - async@1.4.2 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/form-data/node_modules/async
    - har-validator@2.0.2 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator
    - chalk@1.1.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/chalk
    - ansi-styles@2.1.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/chalk/node_modules/ansi-styles
    - escape-string-regexp@1.0.3 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/chalk/node_modules/escape-string-regexp
    - has-ansi@2.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/chalk/node_modules/has-ansi
    - ansi-regex@2.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/chalk/node_modules/has-ansi/node_modules/ansi-regex
    - strip-ansi@3.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/chalk/node_modules/strip-ansi
    - ansi-regex@2.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/chalk/node_modules/strip-ansi/node_modules/ansi-regex
    - supports-color@2.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/chalk/node_modules/supports-color
    - commander@2.9.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/commander
    - graceful-readlink@1.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/commander/node_modules/graceful-readlink
    - is-my-json-valid@2.12.2 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/is-my-json-valid
    - generate-function@2.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/is-my-json-valid/node_modules/generate-function
    - generate-object-property@1.2.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/is-my-json-valid/node_modules/generate-object-property
    - is-property@1.0.2 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/is-my-json-valid/node_modules/generate-object-property/node_modules/is-property
    - jsonpointer@2.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/is-my-json-valid/node_modules/jsonpointer
    - xtend@4.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/is-my-json-valid/node_modules/xtend
    - pinkie-promise@1.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/pinkie-promise
    - pinkie@1.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/har-validator/node_modules/pinkie-promise/node_modules/pinkie
    - hawk@3.1.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/hawk
    - boom@2.9.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/hawk/node_modules/boom
    - cryptiles@2.0.5 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/hawk/node_modules/cryptiles
    - hoek@2.16.3 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/hawk/node_modules/hoek
    - sntp@1.0.9 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/hawk/node_modules/sntp
    - http-signature@0.11.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/http-signature
    - asn1@0.1.11 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/http-signature/node_modules/asn1
    - assert-plus@0.1.5 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/http-signature/node_modules/assert-plus
    - ctype@0.5.3 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/http-signature/node_modules/ctype
    - isstream@0.1.2 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/isstream
    - json-stringify-safe@5.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/json-stringify-safe
    - mime-types@2.1.7 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/mime-types
    - mime-db@1.19.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/mime-types/node_modules/mime-db
    - node-uuid@1.4.3 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/node-uuid
    - oauth-sign@0.8.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/oauth-sign
    - qs@5.2.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/qs
    - stringstream@0.0.4 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/stringstream
    - tough-cookie@2.2.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/tough-cookie
    - tunnel-agent@0.4.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request/node_modules/tunnel-agent
    - rimraf@2.4.3 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rimraf
    - glob@5.0.15 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rimraf/node_modules/glob
    - inflight@1.0.4 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rimraf/node_modules/glob/node_modules/inflight
    - wrappy@1.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rimraf/node_modules/glob/node_modules/inflight/node_modules/wrappy
    - inherits@2.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rimraf/node_modules/glob/node_modules/inherits
    - minimatch@3.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rimraf/node_modules/glob/node_modules/minimatch
    - brace-expansion@1.1.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rimraf/node_modules/glob/node_modules/minimatch/node_modules/brace-expansion
    - balanced-match@0.2.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rimraf/node_modules/glob/node_modules/minimatch/node_modules/brace-expansion/node_modules/balanced-match
    - concat-map@0.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rimraf/node_modules/glob/node_modules/minimatch/node_modules/brace-expansion/node_modules/concat-map
    - once@1.3.2 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rimraf/node_modules/glob/node_modules/once
    - wrappy@1.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rimraf/node_modules/glob/node_modules/once/node_modules/wrappy
    - path-is-absolute@1.0.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rimraf/node_modules/glob/node_modules/path-is-absolute
    - semver@5.0.3 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/semver
    - tar@2.2.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar
    - tar-pack@2.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack
    - debug@0.7.4 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/debug
    - fstream@0.1.31 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/fstream
    - fstream-ignore@0.0.7 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/fstream-ignore
    - inherits@2.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/fstream-ignore/node_modules/inherits
    - minimatch@0.2.14 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/fstream-ignore/node_modules/minimatch
    - lru-cache@2.7.0 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/fstream-ignore/node_modules/minimatch/node_modules/lru-cache
    - sigmund@1.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/fstream-ignore/node_modules/minimatch/node_modules/sigmund
    - graceful-fs@3.0.8 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/fstream/node_modules/graceful-fs
    - inherits@2.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/fstream/node_modules/inherits
    - graceful-fs@4.1.2 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/graceful-fs
    - once@1.1.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/once
    - readable-stream@1.0.33 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/readable-stream
    - core-util-is@1.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/core-util-is
    - inherits@2.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/inherits
    - isarray@0.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/isarray
    - string_decoder@0.10.31 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/readable-stream/node_modules/string_decoder
    - rimraf@2.2.8 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/rimraf
    - tar@0.1.20 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/tar
    - block-stream@0.0.8 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/tar/node_modules/block-stream
    - inherits@2.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/tar/node_modules/inherits
    - uid-number@0.0.3 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack/node_modules/uid-number
    - block-stream@0.0.8 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar/node_modules/block-stream
    - fstream@1.0.8 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar/node_modules/fstream
    - graceful-fs@4.1.2 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar/node_modules/fstream/node_modules/graceful-fs
    - inherits@2.0.1 node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar/node_modules/inherits
    - sf@0.1.7 node_modules/sf
    - sntp@1.0.9 node_modules/sntp
    - sshpk@1.7.1 node_modules/sshpk
    - assert-plus@0.2.0 node_modules/sshpk/node_modules/assert-plus
    - string_decoder@0.10.31 node_modules/string_decoder
    - stringstream@0.0.5 node_modules/stringstream
    - strip-ansi@3.0.0 node_modules/strip-ansi
    - supports-color@2.0.0 node_modules/supports-color
    - tough-cookie@2.2.1 node_modules/tough-cookie
    - tunnel-agent@0.4.2 node_modules/tunnel-agent
    - tweetnacl@0.13.2 node_modules/tweetnacl
    - util-deprecate@1.0.2 node_modules/util-deprecate
    - verror@1.3.6 node_modules/verror
    - wordwrap@0.0.3 node_modules/wordwrap
    - xtend@4.0.1 node_modules/xtend
    npm WARN enoent ENOENT, open '/home/pi/package.json'
    npm WARN pi No description
    npm WARN pi No repository field.
    npm WARN pi No README data
    npm WARN pi No license field.

• Mod

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ sudo npm uninstall -g --unsafe-perm node-red-node-serialport
    (>32kB output)
    pi@raspberrypi ~ $ sudo npm uninstall -g --unsafe-perm node-red-node-serialport@0.1.0; sudo npm uninstall --unsafe-perm node-red-node-serialport@0.1.0
    - node-pre-gyp node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp
    - rc node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rc
    - request node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request
    - tar-pack node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack
    npm WARN enoent ENOENT, open '/home/pi/node_modules/serialport/package.json'
    pi@raspberrypi ~ $ sudo npm uninstall -g --unsafe-perm serialport@2.0.5; sudo npm uninstall --unsafe-perm serialport@2.0.5
    - node-pre-gyp node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp
    - rc node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/rc
    - request node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/request
    - tar-pack node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/node_modules/tar-pack
    npm WARN enoent ENOENT, open '/home/pi/node_modules/serialport/package.json'
    pi@raspberrypi ~ $ sudo npm -g list
    /usr/local/lib
    ├─┬ mdns@2.2.11
    │ ├── bindings@1.2.1
    │ └── nan@2.1.0
    ├── node-red-contrib-mysensors@0.7.5
    ├─┬  error: ENOENT, open '/usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red-node-serialport/package.json
    │ └──  extraneous error: ENOENT, open '/usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red-node-serialport/node_modules/serialport/package.json
    ├─┬ npm@3.5.3
    │ ├── abbrev@1.0.7
    │ ├── ansi-regex@2.0.0
    │ ├── ansicolors@0.3.2
    │ ├── ansistyles@0.1.3
    │ ├── aproba@1.0.1
    │ ├── archy@1.0.0
    │ ├── async-some@1.0.2
    │ ├── chownr@1.0.1
    │ ├─┬ cmd-shim@2.0.1
    │ │ └── graceful-fs@3.0.8
    │ ├─┬ columnify@1.5.2
    │ │ └─┬ wcwidth@1.0.0
    │ │   └─┬ defaults@1.0.3
    │ │     └── clone@1.0.2
    │ ├─┬ config-chain@1.1.9
    │ │ └── proto-list@1.2.4
    │ ├── debuglog@1.0.1
    │ ├─┬ dezalgo@1.0.3
    │ │ └── asap@2.0.3
    │ ├── editor@1.0.0
    │ ├── fs-vacuum@1.2.7
    │ ├── fs-write-stream-atomic@1.0.5
    │ ├── fstream@1.0.8
    │ ├─┬ fstream-npm@1.0.7
    │ │ └─┬ fstream-ignore@1.0.3
    │ │   └─┬ minimatch@3.0.0
    │ │     └─┬ brace-expansion@1.1.1
    │ │       ├── balanced-match@0.2.1
    │ │       └── concat-map@0.0.1
    │ ├─┬ glob@5.0.15
    │ │ ├─┬ minimatch@3.0.0
    │ │ │ └─┬ brace-expansion@1.1.1
    │ │ │   ├── balanced-match@0.2.0
    │ │ │   └── concat-map@0.0.1
    │ │ └── path-is-absolute@1.0.0
    │ ├── graceful-fs@4.1.2
    │ ├── has-unicode@1.0.1
    │ ├── hosted-git-info@2.1.4
    │ ├── iferr@0.1.5
    │ ├── imurmurhash@0.1.4
    │ ├── inflight@1.0.4
    │ ├── inherits@2.0.1
    │ ├── ini@1.3.4
    │ ├─┬ init-package-json@1.9.1
    │ │ └── promzard@0.3.0
    │ ├── lockfile@1.0.1
    │ ├── lodash._baseindexof@3.1.0
    │ ├── lodash._baseuniq@3.0.3
    │ ├── lodash._bindcallback@3.0.1
    │ ├── lodash._cacheindexof@3.0.2
    │ ├── lodash._createcache@3.1.2
    │ ├── lodash._getnative@3.9.1
    │ ├─┬ lodash.clonedeep@3.0.2
    │ │ └─┬ lodash._baseclone@3.3.0
    │ │   ├── lodash._arraycopy@3.0.0
    │ │   ├── lodash._arrayeach@3.0.0
    │ │   ├─┬ lodash._baseassign@3.2.0
    │ │   │ └── lodash._basecopy@3.0.1
    │ │   └── lodash._basefor@3.0.2
    │ ├── lodash.isarguments@3.0.4
    │ ├── lodash.isarray@3.0.4
    │ ├── lodash.keys@3.1.2
    │ ├── lodash.restparam@3.6.1
    │ ├─┬ lodash.union@3.1.0
    │ │ └── lodash._baseflatten@3.1.4
    │ ├─┬ lodash.uniq@3.2.2
    │ │ ├─┬ lodash._basecallback@3.3.1
    │ │ │ ├─┬ lodash._baseisequal@3.0.7
    │ │ │ │ └── lodash.istypedarray@3.0.2
    │ │ │ └── lodash.pairs@3.0.1
    │ │ └── lodash._isiterateecall@3.0.9
    │ ├─┬ lodash.without@3.2.1
    │ │ └── lodash._basedifference@3.0.3
    │ ├─┬ mkdirp@0.5.1
    │ │ └── minimist@0.0.8
    │ ├─┬ node-gyp@3.2.1
    │ │ ├─┬ glob@4.5.3
    │ │ │ └─┬ minimatch@2.0.10
    │ │ │   └─┬ brace-expansion@1.1.2
    │ │ │     ├── balanced-match@0.3.0
    │ │ │     └── concat-map@0.0.1
    │ │ ├─┬ minimatch@1.0.0
    │ │ │ ├── lru-cache@2.7.3
    │ │ │ └── sigmund@1.0.1
    │ │ ├─┬ npmlog@1.2.1
    │ │ │ ├── ansi@0.3.0
    │ │ │ ├─┬ are-we-there-yet@1.0.4
    │ │ │ │ ├── delegates@0.1.0
    │ │ │ │ └─┬ readable-stream@1.1.13
    │ │ │ │   ├── core-util-is@1.0.2
    │ │ │ │   ├── isarray@0.0.1
    │ │ │ │   └── string_decoder@0.10.31
    │ │ │ └─┬ gauge@1.2.2
    │ │ │   ├─┬ lodash.pad@3.1.1
    │ │ │   │ ├── lodash._basetostring@3.0.1
    │ │ │   │ └─┬ lodash._createpadding@3.6.1
    │ │ │   │   └── lodash.repeat@3.0.1
    │ │ │   ├─┬ lodash.padleft@3.1.1
    │ │ │   │ ├── lodash._basetostring@3.0.1
    │ │ │   │ └─┬ lodash._createpadding@3.6.1
    │ │ │   │   └── lodash.repeat@3.0.1
    │ │ │   └─┬ lodash.padright@3.1.1
    │ │ │     ├── lodash._basetostring@3.0.1
    │ │ │     └─┬ lodash._createpadding@3.6.1
    │ │ │       └── lodash.repeat@3.0.1
    │ │ └─┬ path-array@1.0.0
    │ │   └─┬ array-index@0.1.1
    │ │     └─┬ debug@2.2.0
    │ │       └── ms@0.7.1
    │ ├── nopt@3.0.6
    │ ├── normalize-git-url@3.0.1
    │ ├─┬ normalize-package-data@2.3.5
    │ │ └─┬ is-builtin-module@1.0.0
    │ │   └── builtin-modules@1.1.0
    │ ├── npm-cache-filename@1.0.2
    │ ├─┬ npm-install-checks@2.0.1
    │ │ └─┬ npmlog@1.2.1
    │ │   ├── ansi@0.3.0
    │ │   ├─┬ are-we-there-yet@1.0.4
    │ │   │ ├── delegates@0.1.0
    │ │   │ └─┬ readable-stream@1.1.13
    │ │   │   ├── core-util-is@1.0.1
    │ │   │   ├── isarray@0.0.1
    │ │   │   └── string_decoder@0.10.31
    │ │   └─┬ gauge@1.2.2
    │ │     ├─┬ lodash.pad@3.1.1
    │ │     │ ├── lodash._basetostring@3.0.1
    │ │     │ └─┬ lodash._createpadding@3.6.1
    │ │     │   └── lodash.repeat@3.0.1
    │ │     ├─┬ lodash.padleft@3.1.1
    │ │     │ ├── lodash._basetostring@3.0.1
    │ │     │ └─┬ lodash._createpadding@3.6.1
    │ │     │   └── lodash.repeat@3.0.1
    │ │     └─┬ lodash.padright@3.1.1
    │ │       ├── lodash._basetostring@3.0.1
    │ │       └─┬ lodash._createpadding@3.6.1
    │ │         └── lodash.repeat@3.0.1
    │ ├── npm-package-arg@4.1.0
    │ ├─┬ npm-registry-client@7.0.9
    │ │ └─┬ concat-stream@1.5.1
    │ │   ├─┬ readable-stream@2.0.4
    │ │   │ ├── core-util-is@1.0.2
    │ │   │ ├── isarray@0.0.1
    │ │   │ ├── process-nextick-args@1.0.3
    │ │   │ ├── string_decoder@0.10.31
    │ │   │ └── util-deprecate@1.0.2
    │ │   └── typedarray@0.0.6
    │ ├── npm-user-validate@0.1.2
    │ ├─┬ npmlog@2.0.0
    │ │ ├── ansi@0.3.0
    │ │ ├─┬ are-we-there-yet@1.0.4
    │ │ │ ├── delegates@0.1.0
    │ │ │ └─┬ readable-stream@1.1.13
    │ │ │   ├── core-util-is@1.0.1
    │ │ │   ├── isarray@0.0.1
    │ │ │   └── string_decoder@0.10.31
    │ │ └─┬ gauge@1.2.2
    │ │   ├─┬ lodash.pad@3.1.1
    │ │   │ ├── lodash._basetostring@3.0.1
    │ │   │ └─┬ lodash._createpadding@3.6.1
    │ │   │   └── lodash.repeat@3.0.1
    │ │   ├─┬ lodash.padleft@3.1.1
    │ │   └─┬ lodash.padright@3.1.1
    │ │     ├── lodash._basetostring@3.0.1
    │ │     └─┬ lodash._createpadding@3.6.1
    │ │       └── lodash.repeat@3.0.1
    │ ├── once@1.3.3
    │ ├── opener@1.4.1
    │ ├─┬ osenv@0.1.3
    │ │ ├── os-homedir@1.0.1
    │ │ └── os-tmpdir@1.0.1
    │ ├── path-is-inside@1.0.1
    │ ├─┬ read@1.0.7
    │ │ └── mute-stream@0.0.5
    │ ├── read-cmd-shim@1.0.1
    │ ├─┬ read-installed@4.0.3
    │ │ └── util-extend@1.0.1
    │ ├─┬ read-package-json@2.0.2
    │ │ └─┬ json-parse-helpfulerror@1.0.3
    │ │   └── jju@1.2.1
    │ ├── read-package-tree@5.1.2
    │ ├── readdir-scoped-modules@1.0.2
    │ ├── realize-package-specifier@3.0.1
    │ ├─┬ request@2.67.0
    │ │ ├── aws-sign2@0.6.0
    │ │ ├─┬ bl@1.0.0
    │ │ │ └─┬ readable-stream@2.0.4
    │ │ │   ├── core-util-is@1.0.2
    │ │ │   ├── process-nextick-args@1.0.6
    │ │ │   ├── string_decoder@0.10.31
    │ │ │   └── util-deprecate@1.0.2
    │ │ ├── caseless@0.11.0
    │ │ ├─┬ combined-stream@1.0.5
    │ │ │ └── delayed-stream@1.0.0
    │ │ ├── extend@3.0.0
    │ │ ├── forever-agent@0.6.1
    │ │ ├─┬ form-data@1.0.0-rc3
    │ │ │ └── async@1.5.0
    │ │ ├─┬ har-validator@2.0.3
    │ │ │ ├─┬ chalk@1.1.1
    │ │ │ │ ├── ansi-styles@2.1.0
    │ │ │ │ ├── escape-string-regexp@1.0.3
    │ │ │ │ ├── has-ansi@2.0.0
    │ │ │ │ └── supports-color@2.0.0
    │ │ │ ├─┬ commander@2.9.0
    │ │ │ │ └── graceful-readlink@1.0.1
    │ │ │ ├─┬ is-my-json-valid@2.12.3
    │ │ │ │ ├── generate-function@2.0.0
    │ │ │ │ ├─┬ generate-object-property@1.2.0
    │ │ │ │ │ └── is-property@1.0.2
    │ │ │ │ ├── jsonpointer@2.0.0
    │ │ │ │ └── xtend@4.0.1
    │ │ │ └─┬ pinkie-promise@2.0.0
    │ │ │   └── pinkie@2.0.1
    │ │ ├─┬ hawk@3.1.2
    │ │ │ ├── boom@2.10.1
    │ │ │ ├── cryptiles@2.0.5
    │ │ │ ├── hoek@2.16.3
    │ │ │ └── sntp@1.0.9
    │ │ ├─┬ http-signature@1.1.0
    │ │ │ ├── assert-plus@0.1.5
    │ │ │ ├─┬ jsprim@1.2.2
    │ │ │ │ ├── extsprintf@1.0.2
    │ │ │ │ ├── json-schema@0.2.2
    │ │ │ │ └── verror@1.3.6
    │ │ │ └─┬ sshpk@1.7.1
    │ │ │   ├── asn1@0.2.3
    │ │ │   ├── assert-plus@0.2.0
    │ │ │   ├─┬ dashdash@1.10.1
    │ │ │   │ └── assert-plus@0.1.5
    │ │ │   ├── ecc-jsbn@0.1.1
    │ │ │   ├── jodid25519@1.0.2
    │ │ │   ├── jsbn@0.1.0
    │ │ │   └── tweetnacl@0.13.2
    │ │ ├── is-typedarray@1.0.0
    │ │ ├── isstream@0.1.2
    │ │ ├── json-stringify-safe@5.0.1
    │ │ ├─┬ mime-types@2.1.8
    │ │ │ └── mime-db@1.20.0
    │ │ ├── node-uuid@1.4.7
    │ │ ├── oauth-sign@0.8.0
    │ │ ├── qs@5.2.0
    │ │ ├── stringstream@0.0.5
    │ │ ├── tough-cookie@2.2.1
    │ │ └── tunnel-agent@0.4.2
    │ ├── retry@0.8.0
    │ ├── rimraf@2.4.4
    │ ├── semver@5.1.0
    │ ├─┬ sha@2.0.1
    │ │ └─┬ readable-stream@2.0.2
    │ │   ├── core-util-is@1.0.1
    │ │   ├── isarray@0.0.1
    │ │   ├── process-nextick-args@1.0.3
    │ │   ├── string_decoder@0.10.31
    │ │   └── util-deprecate@1.0.2
    │ ├── slide@1.1.6
    │ ├── sorted-object@1.0.0
    │ ├── strip-ansi@3.0.0
    │ ├─┬ tar@2.2.1
    │ │ └── block-stream@0.0.8
    │ ├── text-table@0.2.0
    │ ├── uid-number@0.0.6
    │ ├── umask@1.1.0
    │ ├─┬ unique-filename@1.1.0
    │ │ └── unique-slug@2.0.0
    │ ├── unpipe@1.0.0
    │ ├─┬ validate-npm-package-license@3.0.1
    │ │ ├─┬ spdx-correct@1.0.1
    │ │ │ └── spdx-license-ids@1.0.2
    │ │ └─┬ spdx-expression-parse@1.0.0
    │ │   └── spdx-exceptions@1.0.3
    │ ├─┬ validate-npm-package-name@2.2.2
    │ │ └── builtins@0.0.7
    │ ├─┬ which@1.2.0
    │ │ └─┬ is-absolute@0.1.7
    │ │   └── is-relative@0.1.3
    │ ├── wrappy@1.0.1
    │ └── write-file-atomic@1.1.4
    └─┬ serialport@2.0.5
      ├── async@0.9.0
      ├── bindings@1.2.1
      ├─┬ debug@2.2.0
      │ └── ms@0.7.1
      ├── nan@2.0.9
      ├─┬ node-pre-gyp@0.6.18
      │ ├─┬ mkdirp@0.5.1
      │ │ └── minimist@0.0.8
      │ ├─┬ nopt@3.0.6
      │ │ └── abbrev@1.0.7
      │ ├─┬ npmlog@2.0.0
      │ │ ├── ansi@0.3.0
      │ │ ├─┬ are-we-there-yet@1.0.5
      │ │ │ └─┬ readable-stream@2.0.5
      │ │ │   ├── inherits@2.0.1
      │ │ └─┬ gauge@1.2.2
      │ │   ├── has-unicode@1.0.1
      │ │   ├─┬ lodash.pad@3.1.1
      │ │     ├── lodash._basetostring@3.0.1
      │ │     └─┬ lodash._createpadding@3.6.1
      │ │       └── lodash.repeat@3.0.1
      │ ├─┬ rc@1.1.5
      │ │ ├── deep-extend@0.4.0
      │ │ ├── ini@1.3.4
      │ │ ├── minimist@1.2.0
      │ │ └── strip-json-comments@1.0.4
      │ ├─┬ request@2.67.0
      │ │ ├── aws-sign2@0.6.0
      │ │ ├─┬ bl@1.0.0
      │ │ │ └─┬ readable-stream@2.0.5
      │ │ ├── caseless@0.11.0
      │ │ ├─┬ combined-stream@1.0.5
      │ │ │ └── delayed-stream@1.0.0
      │ │ ├── extend@3.0.0
      │ │ ├─┬ form-data@1.0.0-rc3
      │ │ │ └── async@1.5.0
      │ │ ├─┬ har-validator@2.0.3
      │ │ │ ├─┬ chalk@1.1.1
      │ │ │ │ ├── ansi-styles@2.1.0
      │ │ │ │ ├─┬ has-ansi@2.0.0
      │ │ │ │ │ └── ansi-regex@2.0.0
      │ │ │ │ ├─┬ strip-ansi@3.0.0
      │ │ │ │ │ └── ansi-regex@2.0.0
      │ │ │ │ └── supports-color@2.0.0
      │ │ │ ├─┬ commander@2.9.0
      │ │ │ ├─┬ is-my-json-valid@2.12.3
      │ │ │ │ ├── generate-function@2.0.0
      │ │ │ │ ├─┬ generate-object-property@1.2.0
      │ │ │ │ │ └── is-property@1.0.2
      │ │ │ │ ├── jsonpointer@2.0.0
      │ │ │ │ └── xtend@4.0.1
      │ │ │ └─┬ pinkie-promise@2.0.0
      │ │ │   └── pinkie@2.0.1
      │ │ ├─┬ hawk@3.1.2
      │ │ │ ├── boom@2.10.1
      │ │ │ ├── cryptiles@2.0.5
      │ │ │ ├── hoek@2.16.3
      │ │ │ └── sntp@1.0.9
      │ │ ├─┬ http-signature@1.1.0
      │ │ │ ├─┬ jsprim@1.2.2
      │ │ │ │ ├── extsprintf@1.0.2
      │ │ │ │ ├── json-schema@0.2.2
      │ │ │ │ └── verror@1.3.6
      │ │ │ └─┬ sshpk@1.7.1
      │ │ │   ├── asn1@0.2.3
      │ │ │   ├── assert-plus@0.2.0
      │ │ │   ├─┬ dashdash@1.10.1
      │ │ │   │ └── assert-plus@0.1.5
      │ │ │   ├── ecc-jsbn@0.1.1
      │ │ │   ├── jodid25519@1.0.2
      │ │ │   ├── jsbn@0.1.0
      │ │ │   └── tweetnacl@0.13.2
      │ │ ├── is-typedarray@1.0.0
      │ │ ├── isstream@0.1.2
      │ │ ├── json-stringify-safe@5.0.1
      │ │ ├─┬ mime-types@2.1.8
      │ │ │ └── mime-db@1.20.0
      │ │ ├── node-uuid@1.4.7
      │ │ ├── oauth-sign@0.8.0
      │ │ ├── qs@5.2.0
      │ │ ├── stringstream@0.0.5
      │ │ ├── tough-cookie@2.2.1
      │ │ └── tunnel-agent@0.4.2
      │ ├─┬ rimraf@2.4.4
      │ │ └─┬ glob@5.0.15
      │ │   ├─┬ inflight@1.0.4
      │ │   │ └── wrappy@1.0.1
      │ │   ├── inherits@2.0.1
      │ │   ├─┬ minimatch@3.0.0
      │ │   │ └─┬ brace-expansion@1.1.2
      │ │   │   ├── balanced-match@0.3.0
      │ │   │   └── concat-map@0.0.1
      │ │   ├─┬ once@1.3.3
      │ │   │ └── wrappy@1.0.1
      │ │   └── path-is-absolute@1.0.0
      │ ├── semver@5.1.0
      │ ├─┬ tar@2.2.1
      │ │ ├── block-stream@0.0.8
      │ │ ├─┬ fstream@1.0.8
      │ │ │ └── graceful-fs@4.1.2
      │ │ └── inherits@2.0.1
      │ └─┬ tar-pack@3.1.2
      │   ├── debug@0.7.4
      │   ├─┬ fstream@1.0.8
      │   │ ├── graceful-fs@4.1.2
      │   │ └── inherits@2.0.1
      │   ├─┬ fstream-ignore@1.0.3
      │   │ ├── inherits@2.0.1
      │   │ └─┬ minimatch@3.0.0
      │   │   └─┬ brace-expansion@1.1.2
      │   │     ├── balanced-match@0.3.0
      │   │     └── concat-map@0.0.1
      │   ├── once@1.1.1
      │   ├─┬ readable-stream@2.0.5
      │   │ ├── core-util-is@1.0.2
      │   │ ├── inherits@2.0.1
      │   │ ├── isarray@0.0.1
      │   │ ├── process-nextick-args@1.0.6
      │   │ ├── string_decoder@0.10.31
      │   │ └── util-deprecate@1.0.2
      │   └── uid-number@0.0.3
      ├─┬ node-pre-gyp-github@1.0.4 invalid (git://github.com/jacobrosenthal/node-pre-gyp-github.git#8f8b71c6111230d6535ccd21ffbb725aaa068cf0)
      │ ├─┬ commander@2.9.0
      │ │ └── graceful-readlink@1.0.1
      │ ├── github@0.2.4
      │ ├── mime@1.3.4
      │ └─┬ request@2.65.0
      │   ├── aws-sign2@0.6.0
      │   ├─┬ bl@1.0.0
      │   │ └─┬ readable-stream@2.0.3
      │   │   ├── core-util-is@1.0.1
      │   │   ├── inherits@2.0.1
      │   │   ├── isarray@0.0.1
      │   │   ├── process-nextick-args@1.0.3
      │   │   ├── string_decoder@0.10.31
      │   │   └── util-deprecate@1.0.2
      │   ├── caseless@0.11.0
      │   ├─┬ combined-stream@1.0.5
      │   │ └── delayed-stream@1.0.0
      │   ├── extend@3.0.0
      │   ├── forever-agent@0.6.1
      │   ├─┬ form-data@1.0.0-rc3
      │   │ └── async@1.5.0
      │   ├─┬ har-validator@2.0.2
      │   │ ├─┬ chalk@1.1.1
      │   │ │ ├── ansi-styles@2.1.0
      │   │ │ ├── escape-string-regexp@1.0.3
      │   │ │ ├─┬ has-ansi@2.0.0
      │   │ │ │ └── ansi-regex@2.0.0
      │   │ │ ├─┬ strip-ansi@3.0.0
      │   │ │ │ └── ansi-regex@2.0.0
      │   │ │ └── supports-color@2.0.0
      │   │ ├─┬ is-my-json-valid@2.12.2
      │   │ │ ├── generate-function@2.0.0
      │   │ │ ├─┬ generate-object-property@1.2.0
      │   │ │ │ └── is-property@1.0.2
      │   │ │ ├── jsonpointer@2.0.0
      │   │ │ └── xtend@4.0.0
      │   │ └─┬ pinkie-promise@1.0.0
      │   │   └── pinkie@1.0.0
      │   ├─┬ hawk@3.1.0
      │   │ ├── boom@2.10.0
      │   │ ├── cryptiles@2.0.5
      │   │ ├── hoek@2.16.3
      │   │ └── sntp@1.0.9
      │   ├─┬ http-signature@0.11.0
      │   │ ├── asn1@0.1.11
      │   │ ├── assert-plus@0.1.5
      │   │ └── ctype@0.5.3
      │   ├── isstream@0.1.2
      │   ├── json-stringify-safe@5.0.1
      │   ├─┬ mime-types@2.1.7
      │   │ └── mime-db@1.19.0
      │   ├── node-uuid@1.4.3
      │   ├── oauth-sign@0.8.0
      │   ├── qs@5.2.0
      │   ├── stringstream@0.0.5
      │   ├── tough-cookie@2.2.0
      │   └── tunnel-agent@0.4.1
      ├─┬ optimist@0.6.1
      │ ├── minimist@0.0.10
      │ └── wordwrap@0.0.3
      └── sf@0.1.7

npm ERR! error in /usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red-node-serialport: ENOENT, open '/usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red-node-serialport/package.json'
    npm ERR! extraneous: serialport /usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red-node-serialport/node_modules/serialport
    npm ERR! error in /usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red-node-serialport/node_modules/serialport: ENOENT, open '/usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red-node-serialport/node_modules/serialport/package.json'
    npm ERR! invalid: node-pre-gyp-github@1.0.4 /usr/local/lib/node_modules/serialport/node_modules/node-pre-gyp-github

• Mod

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ sudo npm -g install node-red-node-serialport@0.0.5
    npm WARN lifecycle serialport@1.7.4~install: cannot run in wd %s %s (wd=%s) serialport@1.7.4 node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build /usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red-node-serialport/node_modules/serialport
    /usr/local/lib
    └─┬ node-red-node-serialport@0.0.5
      └─┬ serialport@1.7.4
        ├── async@0.9.0
        ├── bindings@1.2.1
        ├─┬ debug@2.2.0
        │ └── ms@0.7.1
        ├── nan@1.8.4
        ├─┬ node-pre-gyp@0.6.7
        │ ├─┬ mkdirp@0.5.0
        │ │ └── minimist@0.0.8
        │ ├─┬ nopt@3.0.1
        │ │ └── abbrev@1.0.5
        │ ├─┬ npmlog@1.2.0
        │ │ ├── ansi@0.3.0
        │ │ ├─┬ are-we-there-yet@1.0.4
        │ │ │ └─┬ readable-stream@1.1.13
        │ │ └─┬ gauge@1.2.0
        │ │   ├── has-unicode@1.0.0
        │ │   ├─┬ lodash.pad@3.1.0
        │ │   │ ├── lodash._basetostring@3.0.0
        │ │   │ └─┬ lodash._createpadding@3.6.0
        │ │   │   └── lodash.repeat@3.0.0
        │ │   │ ├── lodash._basetostring@3.0.0
        │ │   │ └─┬ lodash._createpadding@3.6.0
        │ │   │   └── lodash.repeat@3.0.0
        │ │     ├── lodash._basetostring@3.0.0
        │ │     └─┬ lodash._createpadding@3.6.0
        │ │       └── lodash.repeat@3.0.0
        │ ├─┬ rc@1.0.1
        │ │ ├── deep-extend@0.2.11
        │ │ ├── ini@1.3.3
        │ │ ├── minimist@0.0.10
        │ │ └── strip-json-comments@0.1.3
        │ ├─┬ request@2.55.0
        │ │ ├── aws-sign2@0.5.0
        │ │ ├─┬ bl@0.9.4
        │ │ │ └─┬ readable-stream@1.0.33
        │ │ ├── caseless@0.9.0
        │ │ ├─┬ combined-stream@0.0.7
        │ │ │ └── delayed-stream@0.0.5
        │ │ ├─┬ form-data@0.2.0
        │ │ │ └── async@0.9.0
        │ │ ├─┬ har-validator@1.7.0
        │ │ │ ├── bluebird@2.9.25
        │ │ │ ├─┬ chalk@1.0.0
        │ │ │ │ ├── ansi-styles@2.0.1
        │ │ │ │ ├─┬ has-ansi@1.0.3
        │ │ │ │ │ ├── ansi-regex@1.1.1
        │ │ │ │ │ └── get-stdin@4.0.1
        │ │ │ │ ├─┬ strip-ansi@2.0.1
        │ │ │ │ │ └── ansi-regex@1.1.1
        │ │ │ │ └── supports-color@1.3.1
        │ │ │ ├─┬ commander@2.8.1
        │ │ │ └─┬ is-my-json-valid@2.10.1
        │ │ │   ├── generate-function@2.0.0
        │ │ │   ├─┬ generate-object-property@1.1.1
        │ │ │   │ └── is-property@1.0.2
        │ │ │   ├── jsonpointer@1.1.0
        │ │ │   └── xtend@4.0.0
        │ │ ├─┬ hawk@2.3.1
        │ │ │ ├── boom@2.7.1
        │ │ │ ├── cryptiles@2.0.4
        │ │ │ ├── hoek@2.13.0
        │ │ │ └── sntp@1.0.9
        │ │ ├─┬ http-signature@0.10.1
        │ │ │ ├── asn1@0.1.11
        │ │ │ └── ctype@0.5.3
        │ │ ├── isstream@0.1.2
        │ │ ├── json-stringify-safe@5.0.0
        │ │ ├─┬ mime-types@2.0.10
        │ │ │ └── mime-db@1.8.0
        │ │ ├── node-uuid@1.4.3
        │ │ ├── oauth-sign@0.6.0
        │ │ ├── qs@2.4.1
        │ │ ├── stringstream@0.0.4
        │ │ ├── tough-cookie@1.1.0
        │ │ └── tunnel-agent@0.4.0
        │ ├─┬ rimraf@2.3.3
        │ │ └─┬ glob@4.5.3
        │ │   ├─┬ inflight@1.0.4
        │ │   │ └── wrappy@1.0.1
        │ │   ├── inherits@2.0.1
        │ │   ├─┬ minimatch@2.0.7
        │ │   │ └─┬ brace-expansion@1.1.0
        │ │   │   ├── balanced-match@0.2.0
        │ │   │   └── concat-map@0.0.1
        │ │   └─┬ once@1.3.1
        │ │     └── wrappy@1.0.1
        │ ├── semver@4.3.3
        │ ├─┬ tar@2.1.0
        │ │ ├── block-stream@0.0.7
        │ │ ├─┬ fstream@1.0.4
        │ │ │ └── graceful-fs@3.0.6
        │ │ └── inherits@2.0.1
        │ └─┬ tar-pack@2.0.0
        │   ├── debug@0.7.4
        │   ├─┬ fstream@0.1.31
        │   │ ├── graceful-fs@3.0.6
        │   │ └── inherits@2.0.1
        │   ├─┬ fstream-ignore@0.0.7
        │   │ ├── inherits@2.0.1
        │   │ └─┬ minimatch@0.2.14
        │   │   ├── lru-cache@2.6.2
        │   │   └── sigmund@1.0.0
        │   ├── graceful-fs@1.2.3
        │   ├── once@1.1.1
        │   ├─┬ readable-stream@1.0.33
        │   │ ├── core-util-is@1.0.1
        │   │ ├── inherits@2.0.1
        │   │ ├── isarray@0.0.1
        │   │ └── string_decoder@0.10.31
        │   ├── rimraf@2.2.8
        │   ├─┬ tar@0.1.20
        │   │ ├── block-stream@0.0.7
        │   │ └── inherits@2.0.1
        │   └── uid-number@0.0.3
        ├─┬ optimist@0.6.1
        │ ├── minimist@0.0.10
        │ └── wordwrap@0.0.3
        └── sf@0.1.7

• Sorry, I don't understand why it doen'twork. This is beyond my capabilities.
    May be you should erase all directories name serial and node-serial in /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules and your local node_modules in case of conflits with previous attempts

• Mod

Thanks a lot for your help @fets
    I got it working, finally! Not sure exactly what I did to get it working (I tried literally hundreds of things) but if someone has a similar problem, this might help:

• Don't ever use npm -g. It is discouraged by the npm people, it is really broken when run with sudo and it is probably not what you want anyway.
    • For the node-red shipped with Domoticz's Raspberry pi image, run npm as the pi user when standing in the /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red folder
    • npm rebuild seems to be useful
    • npm ls is useful for troubleshooting. It shouldn't report any errors if everything is alright, but things seem to seldom be alright.
    • Have a lot of patience, npm is seriously slow on a Raspberry Pi

Anyway, now I have Serial as input and output block in nodered. ✨

• You'll also probably want node-red-contrib-mysensors and a few other modules on flows.nodered.org

I use TOR extensively for being able to nicely manage and manipulate data on my network securely. The trick is a few things:

TOR: Providing a Hidden Service to SSH and HTTPS
    Node-Red: Self-signed certs, HTTPS, and user authentication turned on.
    Mosquitto: Providing MQTTSSL. node-red-contrib-mqttssl provides support for that

But hek was gracious to make a "Controller>Node-Red" subforum, so come join me there!

Edit: also, because npm is sometimes really braindead sometimes, try using -debug with whatever you're doing. It will many a times make it work where without debut will just hang forever.

• @mfalkvidd congrats

@cranky thanks I noticed the new subforum and already follow it

• Plugin Developer

@mfalkvidd do you have both MyController and Domoticz on the same Raspberry Pi?
    I will start from the Domoticz Raspberry Pi image and then try to install MyController.
    I use a ESP8266 gateway. Do you have any tips before i start?

• Mod

Yes I use the same raspberry pi for both controllers. You probably need the newer models with 1GB ram.

I'm not really using mycontroller yet, have not spent time working with it.

• Hardware Contributor

I tried both on a ethernet gw, but both freeze after some minutes. This has worked before but when domoticz included the gateway ping it begun. Im.now using domoticz and ethenret and build a serial gw and run with mysc for ota updates.

• Plugin Developer

@mfalkvidd i have the new Raspberry pi 2.
    The installation was simple.
    But i now i only have my gateway in MyController. Using Domoticz for my z-wave.

@sundberg84 ok.
    Are you using MYSbootloader or Dualoptiboot?

• Hardware Contributor

@ErrK MYSBootloader, i showed Tekka this so he is aware of the problem.

• Plugin Developer

@sundberg84 ok.
    I will try with MYSBootloader.
    Need to figure out how to do it on osx.
    Have only find the tutorial for windows yet.

• Plugin Developer

Currently we are working for MyController 0.0.3 version. almost done. we will release it soon. It has many changes in front end(Enterprise level) and back end.

If you want to try, please compile yourself from development branch https://github.com/mycontroller-org/mycontroller or let me know I will post compiled image.

It will be helpful for MyController if you report any issue on this 0.0.3 version, we can fix it before release

beta testers required...

If you want MyController in your language send request here https://www.transifex.com/mycontrollerorg/gui-angularjs/

• Admin

@sundberg84 said:

I tried both on a ethernet gw, but both freeze after some minutes. This has worked before but when domoticz included the gateway ping it begun. Im.now using domoticz and ethenret and build a serial gw and run with mysc for ota updates.

Can you describe this a little more? I have been experimenting with Domoticz as a secondary controller (on a Raspberry Pi using Node-Red) but my Ethernet Gateway has been crashing fairly regularly (about once a every other day on average). I'm not totally sure where the problem is occurring but it seems to be related to my Pi setup. If I shut the Pi down the Ethernet Gateway seems to stay alive longer (I haven't had too much time to test this theory though because I'm testing a sensor with the Pi). I also recently updated to 1.5.1 so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Previously I was on 1.4.1 and the gateway ran for months without any issues. Just thought I'd reach out to you since it seems you may have had a similar issue. Thanks!

• Hardware Contributor

@petewill My Domoticz crashed 30sec after i connect Myscontroller to same ethernet gateway. Also Myscontroller seems to crash and when i disconnect Myscontroller, Domoticz resets the connection and reconnects itself with a error in the log.

• Admin

@sundberg84 Thanks! Ok, this behavior is different from mine. I was hoping we had a similar experience.

I just downgraded from the beta to the latest stable release. I'll see if that helps...

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics