Smartclock based on timer based mysensors node, which fetches time in unix second from pimatic controller.
Smartclock made from following components.
- 4 cascade matrix led 8x8.
- DHT11 for temperature
- Li polymer 4000 mh battery.
- PIR sensor for motion detection.
- Shuttle box..
SmartDisplay shows following info based on controller 's rules.
- Time to office using bing map api.
- Outside home temp, hum etc.
- Online weather forecast information.
- Any online information can be displayed like stock tick etc.
Smartclock clock has temperature sensor DHT11 and a motion PIR sensor to detect movement.
What a beauty!
Do you like to share more details about the hardware components you use?
Any more details would to make one of these!