ioBroker for MQTT, Ethernet W5100, TCP, UDP, SERIAL (OTA soon)

• ioBroker
    ...domesticate the Internet of Things.

ioBroker

is ** THE ** automation Controler, which can manage almost everything. over 500 different Sensors, actuators and scripts)
    f.e:
    MQTT, REST Api, Node-red, Telegram, Text to Command, Mysensors, Yamaha, Homatic, Simatic S7, DWD, JavaScript, jQuery Mobile, cul, MAX!, EnOcean, Homematic, Philips Hue, KNX, Dreambox, onkyo, sonos, XBMC, pushbullet, pushover, B-Control Energy Manager, PiFace, FRITZ!Box, Geofency and many more...

HERE Video HowTo install on Windows

ioBroker controlling Roomba

VISUALIZATION incl. Widgets

can be installed on WINDOWS, Raspi, Banana Pi etc..

See ioBroker wiki for more information
    (English)

ioBroker is an integration platform for the Internet of Things, focused on Building Automation, Smart Metering, Ambient Assisted Living, Process Automation, Visualization and Data Logging. It aims to be a possible replacement for software like f.e. fhem, OpenHAB or the thing system by the end of 2014. ioBroker will be the successor of CCU.IO, a project quite popular in the german HomeMatic community.
    Concept**

ioBroker is not just an application, it's more of a a concept, a database schema, and offers a very easy way for systems to interoperate. ioBroker defines some common rules for a pair of databases used to exchange data and publish events between different systems.
    architecture**

alt text
    Databases**

ioBroker uses Redis and CouchDB. Redis is an in-memory key-value data store and also a message broker with publish/subscribe pattern. It's used to maintain and publish all states of connected systems. CouchDB is used to store rarely changing and larger data, like metadata of systems and things, configurations or any additional files.

**Adapters
    Systems are attached to ioBrokers databases via so called adapters, technically processes running anywhere in the network and connecting all kinds of systems to ioBrokers databases. A connection to ioBrokers databases can be implemented in nearly any programming language on nearly any platform and an adapter can run on any host that is able to reach the databases via ip networking.

• Admin

Great. We should add it to the main site.
    Could you ask the developer for some texts/images he want to put there?

• Yes... He will prepare everything and will contact you!!!

Thank you for the offer to do so!

• Plugin Developer

@hek I assume, that you need something like that. Ok. I will prepare info.
    How can I send it to you?

• Admin

You can email me. You'll find the address on my profile.

• @hek

hi ... sorry we were trying new things with mysensors and iobroker...

now you can use

TELEGRAMM,
    APP @ ANDRID
    and MANY new Icons @ VIS...

When do you think u can put iobroker on your HP? or do u need something?

• Admin

Sorry for the delay. Started a big refactoring of the HP this weekend (move from the meteor crap to plain node.js) .

Guess I still have to publish the iobroker news on the old platform as this might take a while to finalise.

• @hek

hi... sorry did not know this 😞

would be nice if you could do that... so people can get started with the new stuff !

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics