💬 Gesture controlled MySensors, Floor lamp

• Very intresting project! I didn´t know the Gesture sensor! Very cool!

• Contest Winner

@peteorito I'm glad you like it. The gesture sensors are indeed fun to play with. And they have good use cases. The APDS-9960 is really expensive in comparison to de APDS-9930. I haven't looked what the difference between the two is. I'll look into that in a bit.

• Very nice. I did almost the identical thing about a year ago but I used an HS-SR04 distance sensor. I have LEDs under my kitchen cabinets and I placed the SR04 cabinet also and waving your hand by the sensor will turn the LEDs fully on or off. Dimming is done manually via OpenHAB. I will have to try the gesture sensor.

Mike

• Contest Winner

@Mike-Cayouette I did some experimenting with US sensors a year a go works great but you need at least 4 for up/down and right/left gesture detection. The gesture sensor is in that aspect much earier. Good luck with the gesture sensor. And I'd love to see some pictures from the final result.

• I'm not an expert, but your voltage regulation seems strange to me.

Apparently you are using two linear regulators to first drop from 12V to 8V (originally 5V), and then from there to 3.3V. This means that you are burning almost 75% of your power in those regulator, which ends up as heat you need to dissipate. Just use a switched regulator instead and you get rid of all those problems.

This might also explain why your electronics use so much energy. The power used by your Arduino and sensors should be absolutely negligible compared to the LEDs, so you really shouldn't need to account for that when choosing the power supply. If you do, then your power supply is far too weak to drive the LEDs reliably anyway.

• Contest Winner

@Jens-Grivolla Is mentioned in my design I'm no electronics expert as well. So I was hoping that someone like you could help me with this. Do you happen to know a good alternative foor my voltage regulater circuit?

@TheoL A simple answer... The Ld33 should have more than enough reserve to power the pro-mini, sensor and drive the FET's. The estimated consumption should not exceed 30mA. With a voltage drop over the regulator of around 8 Volt the dissipation is 240mW. Even without cooling the regulator will should not get warm. Unless you are powering more (led's etc.) from the 3.3V line.

• Contest Winner

@AWI I have connected everything as you said. So I'm powering the mosfet, the sensors, the radio and the ProMoni from the LD33V. When I didn't put in the 7808, the LD33V became really hot even with a heat sink. Which with my lack of electrnoic knowledge suggest that the LD is losing too much heat on power transformation.

After I added the 7808 both regulators get warm, but still can be touched.

So would a switching regulator be a better solution? If so I'll look for a circuit and order the parts tonight.

• The LM2575T-3.3 seems to fit and costs around 50 cents on AliExpress. According to the datasheet (http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/308/LM2575-D-88310.pdf) you can have input voltages up to 45V. Efficiency might not be the best, but definitely better than a linear regulator.

This is just what I came up with when looking for switching 3.3v regulators, I don't have any actual experience with it.

And as @AWI said, your circuit really should be using very little power. From your description, you are burning 500mA@12V = 6W which is absolutely huge. That's a lot of heat to dissipate. Normal consumption for an Arduino when active (without doing anything to lower it, such as using sleep states) is around 25mA@5V = 0.125W and likely quite a bit less for a 3.3V Pro Mini. Even counting some consumption for your sensors you are at around 50 to 100 times the normal consumption (which you all have to dissipate through your heat sinks).

• Contest Winner

@Jens-Grivolla @AWI I'm going for the lazy road, since my time is a bit spare at the moment. Would this be a good switching regulator? It's a bit high priced, but for a first try I don't mind. I can always lookup schematics and build one for future projects.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanallesenmeer.nl%2F3.3V%2C-2.5A-Step-Down-Voltage-Regulator-D24V25F3-Pololu-2849

Thanx in advance!

@TheoL I have a bunch of these laying around doing nothing... drop me your address in a PM (chat) and I will send you one (faster and cheaper).. still curious what is dissipating that much in your circuit..

• @TheoL I'm far from being an expert, so you may want to get someone else's opinion on it, but to me it looks good. Supports sufficiently high input voltages, good efficiency, and it seems to already have all the capacitors and everything, so you can get rid of all of that in your circuit.

Still, even if it was 500mA at 3V (1.5W) instead of 500mA at 12V (6W) (getting rid of all the voltage regulation losses), that would still be around 10 times what I would expect. So something strange is going on.

• Contest Winner

@AWI I'll send you a DM in a minute. Thanx in advance. If I'm not mistaken, the gesture sensure is drawing a lot. And I also noticed a big spike while the node's is sending a message to the gateway.

@TheoL The APDS should take less than 1 mA according to the datasheet. The "spike" you get during send should also not be more than 30mA...
    0_1462197967615_upload-66bff58d-c4f4-4d20-b823-c2797c1449b4

• Mod

Got my gesture sensor from China today. Took a while to figure out that I had to solder the bridge for the ir led. Thanks a lot for the notes about setting gesture gain, I wasn't able to get gestures working until I found that note. The sensor works great now!

• Is it anybody who have converted it to mysensors 2.0?

• Hi, I'am new with this but I am going to build a kitchen lamp with this scetch. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Mysensors 2.0 library 😞 Befor I bought a devices for the lamp I was trying to remake the program for mysensors 2.0 I have to wait for my devices from aliexpress for almost two another months so I am going to post my correctet program and I would like to ask someone who has this lamp build with old library if he could test it. Thenk you very much in advance.

And this is the code. It compiles well in compiler program.

/****************************************************************
      Title: MySensors enabled, gesture controlled lamp.

V1.1 March 2016 by Theo

This lamp can be turned on/off, and dimmed by gestures. And it can be controlled by any Home Automation
      system, that can talk with MySensors.

Supported gesture:
      1. Left to right stroke: turns lamp on
      2. Right to left stroke: turns lamp off
      3. Down to up stroke: increases brightness (When brightness is already at max, the lamp will blink - duration and blink count can be changed in the sketch)
      4. Up to down stroke: decreases brgihtness (When brightness level is at 0 the lamp is off)

The gesture sensor ues in this Sketch is an APDS-9960 RGB and Gesture Sensor, sold by SparkFun. They can be found on eBay and Aliexpress as well.
      See Sparkfuns hookup guide for pin lay-out ( https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/apds-9960-rgb-and-gesture-sensor-hookup-guide ) 
      IMPORTANT: The APDS-9960 can only accept 3.3V! Use bi direction level converter when using another Arduino than a Pro Mini 3.3V

This Sketch is based upon the GestureTest exampl developped by,
      Shawn Hymel @ SparkFun Electronics on May 30, 2014. See https://github.com/sparkfun/APDS-9960_RGB_and_Gesture_Sensor

The lamp itself is a white LED strip, controlled by an N channel MOSFET.

Fore more details on the used hardware and libraries (see https://www.openhardware.io/view/50/Gesture-controlled-MySensors-Floor-lamp )

Developed and test with MySensors release 1.5.4

Revision history:
      3-07-2017 Changed for tests on Mysensors 2.0 
      - The change was not made by the original author of the program

20-03-2016 Version 1.1:
          - set the brightness level to defined BRIGHTNESS_INCREMENT, when lamp is being turned on be a gesture and the current brightness level is 0.
            This was a little bug in previous version. It sometimes seemed that the APDS didn't work, but in some cases I had to increase brightness after
            I turned the lamp on.
          - cleaned up the code a bit
      19-03-2016 Version 1.0
    ****************************************************************/
    // Import libraries used by the Sketch.
    // added some of my radio definitions (must be before #includes)
    #define MY_DEBUG
    #define MY_RADIO_NRF24
    #define MY_RF24_PA_LEVEL RF24_PA_MAX
    #define MY_NODE_ID 10

#include <SPI.h>
    #include <MySensors.h>  
    #include <Wire.h>
    #include <SparkFun_APDS9960.h>

// Constants declaration(s)
    #define APDS9960_INT                      2   // Needs to be an interrupt pin. We should be able to use the Arduino's pin 3 as well.
    #define LED_PIN                           3   // The led PWM pin, that drives the LED strip. This is the pin thats attached to the mosfet.
    #define MAXDIMLEVELS                     100  // The maximum number of dim levels. Domoticz supports 0-100 (we'll transalate thim in an array)
    #define BRIGHTNESS_INCREMENT             15   // Dimmer increment for gesture(s). Play with this value yourself. The amount of gesture controlled
                                                  // dim levels is MAXDIMLEVELS / BRIGHTNESS_INCREMENT having 8 to 5 levels feels more natural to me.
    #define MAX_LEVEL_REACHED_DELAY          150  // Short blinking delay when increasing the dimmer while the dimmer is already at max
                                                  // Had some troubles in the past with tha acurateness of the gw.wait on pro mini's. But that'll probably
                                                  // not be noticeable with this short delay. Delay is in milliseconds
    #define MAX_LEVEL_REACHED_SIGNAL_COUNT   2    // The amount of blinks, when the max dim level already has been reached. It's just a way to let the user know
                                                  // that the lamp can not be more brighter than the current brightness
    #define CHILD_ID_LIGHT                   1    // The child id of the Node. Only one Node on this sensor though. See MySensors documentation
    #define LIGHT_OFF                        0    // Constant indicating the lamp on state
    #define LIGHT_ON                         1    // Constant indicationg light off state
    //#define SN "Gesture controlled lamp"          // Description of this sketch. 
    //#define SV                               "1.1" // The version of the Sketch

// Global Variables
    SparkFun_APDS9960 apds = SparkFun_APDS9960(); // Initialize a SparkFun_APDS9960 object. This does all the magic incl. i2c communication with the sensor.
    int isr_flag = 0;                             // interrupt flag, triggered when a gesture has been dectected. Used to detect gesture detection in the interrupt handler
                                                  // the actual handling is done in the main loop. This allows is the keep the interrupt handler is lightweight is possible
                                                  // which is a good practice. Otherwise you'll get some behaviour you don't expect.
    int LastLightState=LIGHT_OFF;                 // The current lamp state. Wel'll turn it off for first time useage. The Sketch will query your Home Automation System for
                                                  // the last value when it's being reboot.
    int LastDimValue=MAXDIMLEVELS;                // last known dim value (Only initial value. Value is retrieved from your HA system)

/**
     * Values could be calculated. But the sketch is small and storing in an Array is just faster. Otherwise we have to do calculations that incl Floats.
     * Floats take up a lot of your arduino memory
     */
    int dimlevels[ MAXDIMLEVELS ] =  // PWM values used for translating home automation dimmer levels. This gives smoother transations
      {   0,   1,   2,   3,   4,   5,   6,   7,   8,   9,
         10,  11,  12,  13,  14,  15,  16,  17,  18,  19,
         20,  21,  22,  23,  24,  25,  26,  27,  28,  29,
         30,  31,  32,  35,  39,  42,  46,  49,  52,  56,
         59,  62,  66,  69,  73,  76,  79,  83,  86,  89,
         93,  96, 100, 103, 106, 110, 113, 116, 120, 123,
        126, 130, 133, 137, 140, 144, 147, 150, 154, 157,
        160, 164, 167, 171, 174, 177, 181, 184, 187, 191,
        194, 197, 201, 204, 208, 211, 215, 218, 221, 225,
        228, 231, 235, 238, 242, 245, 246, 250, 251, 255 };

/**
     * Variables needed for setting up and communication with MySensors. These variables will handle all of the MySensors magic for you.
     */
    //MySensor gw;
    MyMessage lightMsg(CHILD_ID_LIGHT, V_LIGHT);
    MyMessage dimmerMsg(CHILD_ID_LIGHT, V_DIMMER);

/**
     * Initializing code. Basicly we'll setup MySensors communication and test if we can communicate with the gesture sensor. See comment in setup method for more details
     */
     // interrupt handler. Is being triggered by the gesture sensor whenever a gesture has been detected. We've setup this up in the setup.
    void interruptRoutine() {
      isr_flag = 1;
    }

void setup() {
      // Initialize NFR24L01+ radio for enabling MySensors );
      //gw.begin(incomingMessage, AUTO, false);

// Send the Sketch Version Information to the Gateway. Domoticz seems to ignore this. Don't know about the other HA systems. 
     // gw.sendSketchInfo(SN, SV);
    sendSketchInfo("Led Kuchnia Lampa", "2.0");
      // Present the dimmable lamp is a child node to the HA system. We'll enable ACK communication.
     // gw.present(CHILD_ID_LIGHT, S_DIMMER, "floor lamp", true );
      present(CHILD_ID_LIGHT, S_DIMMER);
      // declare output pin for PWM control of the MOSFET
      pinMode( LED_PIN, OUTPUT );

// APDS Initialization code
      pinMode(APDS9960_INT, INPUT);   // Set interrupt pin as input. @@Note: this should be handled my the library. But it isn't
      attachInterrupt(0, interruptRoutine, FALLING);   // Initialize interrupt service routine. Basicly it'll call our interrupt routine

if ( apds.init() ) { // Initialize APDS-9960 (configure I2C and initial values)
        // @@NOTE: original value is two. But it looks like the modern gesture sensor or more sensitive. 1 does it for me
        apds.setGestureGain( 1 );
      }

if ( apds.enableGestureSensor(true) ) { // Start running the APDS-9960 gesture sensor engine. Sensor support more functions than gesture detection only.
        analogWrite( LED_PIN, 0 ); // Turn the lamp off.
        //gw.request( CHILD_ID_LIGHT, V_PERCENTAGE ); // Request current dimvalue from HA. The current value is being handled in the incomming method.
       request( CHILD_ID_LIGHT, V_PERCENTAGE ); // Request current dimvalue from HA. The current value is being handled in the incomming method.
        //gw.request( CHILD_ID_LIGHT, V_STATUS ); // Request current lamp state from HA. The current value is being handled in the incomming method.
      request( CHILD_ID_LIGHT, V_STATUS ); // Request current lamp state from HA. The current value is being handled in the incomming method.
      }
      }
    // }

// Main loop. Does twoe things. Handle gestures if detected by the interrupt routine. And give the MySensors lib the oppurtunity to handle incomming messages.
    void loop() {
      if( isr_flag == 1 ) {
        detachInterrupt(0);
        handleGesture();
        isr_flag = 0;
        attachInterrupt(0, interruptRoutine, FALLING);
      }
      //gw.process();
    }

//here originaly was
    // interrupt handler. Is being triggered by the gesture sensor whenever a gesture has been detected. We've setup this up in the setup.
    //void interruptRoutine() {
    //  isr_flag = 1;
    //}

// Determine gesture and handle accordingly.We'll ignore FAR and NEAR gestures. Do didn't feel natural to me anyway.
    void handleGesture() {
      if ( apds.isGestureAvailable() ) { // Check if there's a gesture available. Which should be, because the interrupt handler told us so.
        switch ( apds.readGesture() ) { // Get the gesture type.
          case DIR_UP: // Handle up stroke (Brightness increasing)
            if ( LastDimValue + BRIGHTNESS_INCREMENT > ( MAXDIMLEVELS - 1 ) ) {
              for ( int i = 0; i < MAX_LEVEL_REACHED_SIGNAL_COUNT; i++ ) {
                analogWrite( LED_PIN, dimlevels[ 0 ] );
                //gw.wait( MAX_LEVEL_REACHED_DELAY );
                wait( MAX_LEVEL_REACHED_DELAY );
                analogWrite( LED_PIN, dimlevels[ MAXDIMLEVELS - 1 ] );
                //gw.wait(MAX_LEVEL_REACHED_DELAY );
                wait(MAX_LEVEL_REACHED_DELAY );
              }
              LastDimValue = ( MAXDIMLEVELS - 1 );
            }
            else {
               LastDimValue += BRIGHTNESS_INCREMENT;
            }
            LastLightState = LIGHT_ON;
            SetCurrentState2Hardware();
            break;
          case DIR_DOWN: // Handle down stroke (Brightness decreasing)
            if ( LastDimValue - BRIGHTNESS_INCREMENT <= 0 ) {
              LastDimValue = 0;
            }
            else {
               LastDimValue -= BRIGHTNESS_INCREMENT;
            }
            if ( LastDimValue == 0 ) {
              LastLightState = LIGHT_OFF;
            }
            else {
            }
            break;
          case DIR_LEFT: // Handle left stroke. Turn lamp off
            break;
          case DIR_RIGHT: // Handle right stroke. Turn lamp on
            if ( LastDimValue == 0 ) { // @@Version 1.1 addition Slight modification. When the dimValue was 0, the light stayed off when turned on.
              LastDimValue = BRIGHTNESS_INCREMENT; // Just used the first Gesture dimming stage (2 times would be better for my taste though. Might change that in the future)
            }
            break;
        }
      }
    }

/**
     * Handler for message send by the MySensor gateway.
     */ 
    void receive(const MyMessage &message) {
      if ( message.type == V_LIGHT ) { // Gateway reports a new Light state
        int lstate= atoi( message.data );
        if ( ( lstate < 0 ) || ( lstate > 1 ) ) {
          return;
        }
        LastLightState=lstate;
        if ( ( LastLightState == LIGHT_ON ) &&( LastDimValue == 0 ) ) {
           //In the case that the Light State = On, but the dimmer value is zero, then something (probably the controller) did something wrong,
           //for the Dim value to 100%
          LastDimValue = 100;
        }

//When receiving a V_LIGHT command we switch the light between OFF and the last received dimmer value
        //This means if you previously set the lights dimmer value to 50%, and turn the light ON
        //it will do so at 50%
      }
      else if (message.type == V_DIMMER) { // Gateway reports new dimmer level. We'l adjust it to the new value
        int dimvalue= atoi( message.data );
        if ( ( dimvalue < 0 ) || ( dimvalue > 100 ) ) {
          return;
        }
        if ( dimvalue == 0 ) {
        }
        else {
          LastDimValue = dimvalue;
        }
      }
      //Here we'll set the actual light state/level
    }

// Send current values to the PWM controlled MOSFET
    void SetCurrentState2Hardware() {
      if (LastLightState==LIGHT_OFF) {
         analogWrite( LED_PIN, dimlevels[0] );
      }
      else {
         analogWrite( LED_PIN, dimlevels[ LastDimValue - 1 ] );
      }

//Send current state to the controller
      SendCurrentState2Controller();
    }

// Report new values to the Gateway.
    void SendCurrentState2Controller()
    {
      if ((LastLightState==LIGHT_OFF)||(LastDimValue==0)) {
        //gw.send(dimmerMsg.set(0));
        send(dimmerMsg.set(0));
      }
      else {
        //gw.send(dimmerMsg.set(LastDimValue));
        send(dimmerMsg.set(LastDimValue));
      }
    }

• Contest Winner

@pjjarzembowski I'm sorry my dear friend. I've been really occupied the last month. Can't wait until it's getting less busy at work. Than I'll have some time to see if I can help you.
    But I've read somewhere that the cheaper versions of the gesture sensors aren't that great. Curious about your findings.

• This post is deleted!

• @pjjarzembowski said in 💬 Gesture controlled MySensors, Floor lamp:
    Hello!!
    I can now say that the program below, is working in mysensors 2.0. It was tested in arduino Uno (china clone) and in arduino Nano (china clone). The gesture controller is also from China.
    But additionaly I had to change the line:
    void incomingMessage(const MyMessage &message) {
    to

and I had to change the file in arduino library:

In the file SparkFun_APDS9960.cpp, search and find the line:
    if( !setLEDBoost(LED_BOOST_300) ) {
    and edit it to read:
    if( !setLEDBoost(LED_BOOST_100) ) {

That is all. It works fine 🙂
    Thanks Theo for a Great program 🙂

• For those eager to built something more I am posting a new version, with included sensors for temperature and Himidity DHT22 (Pin D4), MQ135 (Pin AI 3), KY-026 IR Flame Sensor (Pin AI 1) it could also be a light sensor LM393, Led (Pin D3), I used LM2596 for 5V which I have taken from 12V power strip. 3.3 V I have taken from arduino UNO. I got some problems with arduino nano, when dealing with bigger powers for led like 50W so that is why I used arduino Uno, it works fine. The problems was that it freezes (I think it was because the quality of power for 3.3V). In the lower powers like 10W there was no problems for arduino nano.

V1.1 March 2016 by Theo

This lamp can be turned on/off, and dimmed by gestures. And it can be controlled by any Home Automation

Supported gesture:
      3. Down to up stroke: increases brightness (When brightness is already at max, the lamp will blink - duration and blink count can be changed in the sketch)
      4. Up to down stroke: decreases brgihtness (When brightness level is at 0 the lamp is off)

The gesture sensor ues in this Sketch is an APDS-9960 RGB and Gesture Sensor, sold by SparkFun. They can be found on eBay and Aliexpress as well.
      See Sparkfuns hookup guide for pin lay-out ( https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/apds-9960-rgb-and-gesture-sensor-hookup-guide ) 
      IMPORTANT: The APDS-9960 can only accept 3.3V! Use bi direction level converter when using another Arduino than a Pro Mini 3.3V

Shawn Hymel @ SparkFun Electronics on May 30, 2014. See https://github.com/sparkfun/APDS-9960_RGB_and_Gesture_Sensor

Fore more details on the used hardware and libraries (see https://www.openhardware.io/view/50/Gesture-controlled-MySensors-Floor-lamp )

Revision history:
      3-07-2017 Changed for tests on Mysensors 2.0 
      - The change was not made by the original author of the program

20-03-2016 Version 1.1:
          - set the brightness level to defined BRIGHTNESS_INCREMENT, when lamp is being turned on be a gesture and the current brightness level is 0.
            This was a little bug in previous version. It sometimes seemed that the APDS didn't work, but in some cases I had to increase brightness after
            I turned the lamp on.
      19-03-2016 Version 1.0
    #define MY_DEBUG
    #define MY_RADIO_NRF24
    #define MY_RF24_PA_LEVEL RF24_PA_MAX
    #define MY_NODE_ID 10
    // Enable repeater functionality for this node
    #define MY_REPEATER_FEATURE

#include <SPI.h>
    #include <MySensors.h>  
    #include <Wire.h>
    #include <DHT.h>

#define APDS9960_INT                      2   // Needs to be an interrupt pin. We should be able to use the Arduino's pin 3 as well.
    #define LED_PIN                           3   // The led PWM pin, that drives the LED strip. This is the pin thats attached to the mosfet.
    #define MAXDIMLEVELS                     100  // The maximum number of dim levels. Domoticz supports 0-100 (we'll transalate thim in an array)
    #define BRIGHTNESS_INCREMENT             15   // Dimmer increment for gesture(s). Play with this value yourself. The amount of gesture controlled
                                                  // dim levels is MAXDIMLEVELS / BRIGHTNESS_INCREMENT having 8 to 5 levels feels more natural to me.
    #define MAX_LEVEL_REACHED_DELAY          150  // Short blinking delay when increasing the dimmer while the dimmer is already at max
                                                  // Had some troubles in the past with tha acurateness of the gw.wait on pro mini's. But that'll probably
    #define MAX_LEVEL_REACHED_SIGNAL_COUNT   2    // The amount of blinks, when the max dim level already has been reached. It's just a way to let the user know
    #define CHILD_ID_LIGHT                   1    // The child id of the Node. Only one Node on this sensor though. See MySensors documentation
    #define LIGHT_OFF                        0    // Constant indicating the lamp on state
    #define LIGHT_ON                         1    // Constant indicationg light off state
    //#define SN "Gesture controlled lamp"          // Description of this sketch. 
    //#define SV                               "1.1" // The version of the Sketch

#define DHT_DATA_PIN 4
    //#define CHILD_ID_AIQ 0
    #define AIQ_SENSOR_ANALOG_PIN 3  //bylo 6

// Set this offset if the sensor has a permanent small offset to the real temperatures
    #define SENSOR_TEMP_OFFSET 0
    #define MQ135_DEFAULTPPM 399 //default ppm of CO2 for calibration
    //#define MQ135_DEFAULTRO 68550 //default Ro for MQ135_DEFAULTPPM ppm of CO2
    #define MQ135_DEFAULTRO 229550 //default Ro for MQ135_DEFAULTPPM ppm of CO2
    #define MQ135_SCALINGFACTOR 116.6020682 //CO2 gas value
    #define MQ135_EXPONENT -2.769034857 //CO2 gas value
    #define MQ135_MAXRSRO 2.428 //for CO2
    #define MQ135_MINRSRO 0.358 //for CO2

#define CHILD_ID_HUM 0
    #define CHILD_ID_TEMP 1

#define CHILD_ID_LIGHTpoz 2
    #define LIGHT_SENSOR_ANALOG_PIN 0 //bylo 7

//VARIABLES
    double mq135_ro = 10000;    // this has to be tuned 10K Ohm
    double val = 0;                 // variable to store the value coming from the sensor
    double valAIQ =0;
    double lastAIQ =0;

// Sleep time between sensor updates (in milliseconds)
    // Must be >1000ms for DHT22 and >2000ms for DHT11
    static const uint64_t UPDATE_INTERVAL = 30000;

// Force sending an update of the temperature after n sensor reads, so a controller showing the
    // timestamp of the last update doesn't show something like 3 hours in the unlikely case, that
    // the value didn't change since;
    // i.e. the sensor would force sending an update every UPDATE_INTERVAL*FORCE_UPDATE_N_READS [ms]
    static const uint8_t FORCE_UPDATE_N_READS = 10;

unsigned long lastRefreshTime = 0; // Use this to implement a non-blocking delay function
    float lastTemp;
    float lastHum;
    float lastLightLevel;
    uint8_t nNoUpdatesTemp;
    uint8_t nNoUpdatesHum;
    uint8_t nNoUpdatesLight;
    float lastLightLevelpoz;
    uint8_t nNoUpdatesLightpoz;
    bool metric = true;
    uint8_t nNoUpdatesvalr;

// Global Variables
    SparkFun_APDS9960 apds = SparkFun_APDS9960(); // Initialize a SparkFun_APDS9960 object. This does all the magic incl. i2c communication with the sensor.
    int isr_flag = 0;                             // interrupt flag, triggered when a gesture has been dectected. Used to detect gesture detection in the interrupt handler
                                                  // the actual handling is done in the main loop. This allows is the keep the interrupt handler is lightweight is possible
                                                  // which is a good practice. Otherwise you'll get some behaviour you don't expect.
    int LastLightState=LIGHT_OFF;                 // The current lamp state. Wel'll turn it off for first time useage. The Sketch will query your Home Automation System for
    int LastDimValue=MAXDIMLEVELS;                // last known dim value (Only initial value. Value is retrieved from your HA system)

/**
     * Values could be calculated. But the sketch is small and storing in an Array is just faster. Otherwise we have to do calculations that incl Floats.
     * Floats take up a lot of your arduino memory
     */
    int dimlevels[ MAXDIMLEVELS ] =  // PWM values used for translating home automation dimmer levels. This gives smoother transations
      {   0,   1,   2,   3,   4,   5,   6,   7,   8,   9,
        228, 231, 235, 238, 242, 245, 246, 250, 251, 255 };

/**
     * Variables needed for setting up and communication with MySensors. These variables will handle all of the MySensors magic for you.
     */
    //MySensor gw;

MyMessage msg(AIQ_SENSOR_ANALOG_PIN, V_LEVEL);
    MyMessage msgHum(CHILD_ID_HUM, V_HUM);
    MyMessage msgTemp(CHILD_ID_TEMP, V_TEMP );
    MyMessage msgLight(CHILD_ID_LIGHTpoz, V_LIGHT_LEVEL);
    DHT dht;

/**
     * Initializing code. Basicly we'll setup MySensors communication and test if we can communicate with the gesture sensor. See comment in setup method for more details
     */
      isr_flag = 1;
    }

void presentation()  
    { 
      // Send the sketch version information to the gateway
      sendSketchInfo("Led Kuchnia Lampa", "2.0");

// Register all sensors to gw (they will be created as child devices)
      present(CHILD_ID_HUM, S_HUM);
      present(CHILD_ID_TEMP, S_TEMP);
      present(AIQ_SENSOR_ANALOG_PIN, S_AIR_QUALITY);
      present(CHILD_ID_LIGHTpoz, S_LIGHT_LEVEL);

metric = getControllerConfig().isMetric;
    }

void setup() {
      // Initialize NFR24L01+ radio for enabling MySensors );
      //gw.begin(incomingMessage, AUTO, false);

// Send the Sketch Version Information to the Gateway. Domoticz seems to ignore this. Don't know about the other HA systems. 
     // gw.sendSketchInfo(SN, SV);
    ///sendSketchInfo("Led Kuchnia Lampa", "2.0");
      // Present the dimmable lamp is a child node to the HA system. We'll enable ACK communication.
     // gw.present(CHILD_ID_LIGHT, S_DIMMER, "floor lamp", true );
     // present(CHILD_ID_LIGHT, S_DIMMER);

dht.setup(DHT_DATA_PIN); // set data pin of DHT sensor
      if (UPDATE_INTERVAL <= dht.getMinimumSamplingPeriod()) {
        Serial.println("Warning: UPDATE_INTERVAL is smaller than supported by the sensor!");
      }

pinMode(APDS9960_INT, INPUT);   // Set interrupt pin as input. @@Note: this should be handled my the library. But it isn't
      attachInterrupt(0, interruptRoutine, FALLING);   // Initialize interrupt service routine. Basicly it'll call our interrupt routine

// @@NOTE: original value is two. But it looks like the modern gesture sensor or more sensitive. 1 does it for me
      }

if ( apds.enableGestureSensor(true) ) { // Start running the APDS-9960 gesture sensor engine. Sensor support more functions than gesture detection only.
        //gw.request( CHILD_ID_LIGHT, V_PERCENTAGE ); // Request current dimvalue from HA. The current value is being handled in the incomming method.
       request( CHILD_ID_LIGHT, V_PERCENTAGE ); // Request current dimvalue from HA. The current value is being handled in the incomming method.
        //gw.request( CHILD_ID_LIGHT, V_STATUS ); // Request current lamp state from HA. The current value is being handled in the incomming method.
      request( CHILD_ID_LIGHT, V_STATUS ); // Request current lamp state from HA. The current value is being handled in the incomming method.
      }
      }

/*
     * get the calibrated ro based upon read resistance, and a know ppm
     */
    long mq135_getro(long resvalue, double ppm) {
    return (long)(resvalue * exp( log(MQ135_SCALINGFACTOR/ppm) / MQ135_EXPONENT ));
    }

/*
     * get the ppm concentration
     */
    double mq135_getppm(long resvalue, long ro) {
    double ret = 0;
    double validinterval = 0;
    validinterval = resvalue/(double)ro;
    if(validinterval<MQ135_MAXRSRO && validinterval>MQ135_MINRSRO) {
    ret = (double)((double)MQ135_SCALINGFACTOR * pow( ((double)resvalue/ro), MQ135_EXPONENT));
    }
    return ret;
    }

// }

// Main loop. Does twoe things. Handle gestures if detected by the interrupt routine. And give the MySensors lib the oppurtunity to handle incomming messages.

void loop()      
    {  
      Serial.print ( "test 1" );
       boolean needRefresh = (millis() - lastRefreshTime) > UPDATE_INTERVAL;
       Serial.print ( "test 2 ");
      if (needRefresh)
      {
           lastRefreshTime = millis();
           Serial.print ( "test 3 ");
      // Force reading sensor, so it works also after sleep()
      dht.readSensor(true);

// Get temperature from DHT library
                float temperature = dht.getTemperature();
                if (isnan(temperature)) {
                   Serial.println("Failed reading temperature from DHT!");
                } else if (temperature != lastTemp || nNoUpdatesTemp == FORCE_UPDATE_N_READS) {
                // Only send temperature if it changed since the last measurement or if we didn't send an update for n times
                lastTemp = temperature;
                if (!metric) {
                temperature = dht.toFahrenheit(temperature);
                }
                // Reset no updates counter
                nNoUpdatesTemp = 0;
                temperature += SENSOR_TEMP_OFFSET;
                send(msgTemp.set(temperature, 1));

#ifdef MY_DEBUG
                Serial.print("T: ");
                Serial.println(temperature);
                #endif
                } else {
                // Increase no update counter if the temperature stayed the same
                nNoUpdatesTemp++;
                Serial.print ( "test 4 ");
              }

// Get humidity from DHT library
                float humidity = dht.getHumidity();
                if (isnan(humidity)) {
                Serial.println("Failed reading humidity from DHT");
                } else if (humidity != lastHum || nNoUpdatesHum == FORCE_UPDATE_N_READS) {
                // Only send humidity if it changed since the last measurement or if we didn't send an update for n times
                lastHum = humidity;
                // Reset no updates counter
                nNoUpdatesHum = 0;
                send(msgHum.set(humidity, 1));

#ifdef MY_DEBUG
                Serial.print("H: ");
                Serial.println(humidity);
                #endif
                } else {
                // Increase no update counter if the humidity stayed the same
                nNoUpdatesHum++;
                Serial.print ( "test 5 ");
               }
        // Tu wrzucam cala reszte ktora potrzebuje sleep
    //TU  Wrzucilem czujnik MQ135

Serial.print ( "test 6 ");
      double valr = analogRead(AIQ_SENSOR_ANALOG_PIN);// Get AIQ value
      Serial.print ( "test 7 odczytano sensor MQ135 ");
      Serial.println(val);
       if (isnan(valr)) {
        Serial.println("Failed reading MQ135");

double val =  ((float)22000*(1023-valr)/valr); 
      //during clean air calibration, read the Ro value and replace MQ135_DEFAULTRO value with it, you can even deactivate following function call.
      mq135_ro = mq135_getro(val, MQ135_DEFAULTPPM);
      //convert to ppm (using default ro)
      valAIQ = mq135_getppm(val, MQ135_DEFAULTRO);

Serial.print ( "Val / Ro / value:");
      Serial.print ( val);
      Serial.print ( " / ");
      Serial.print ( mq135_ro);
      Serial.print ( " / ");
      Serial.print ( valAIQ);

} else if (valAIQ != lastAIQ || nNoUpdatesvalr == FORCE_UPDATE_N_READS) {
    Serial.print (" test myk zaczal ");
    ////tu zaczalem myk
      double valr = analogRead(AIQ_SENSOR_ANALOG_PIN);// Get AIQ value
      Serial.println(val);
      Serial.print (" mysk w trakcie ");
      double val =  ((float)22000*(1023-valr)/valr); 
      //during clean air calibration, read the Ro value and replace MQ135_DEFAULTRO value with it, you can even deactivate following function call.
      mq135_ro = mq135_getro(val, MQ135_DEFAULTPPM);
      //convert to ppm (using default ro)
      valAIQ = mq135_getppm(val, MQ135_DEFAULTRO);

Serial.print ( "Val / Ro / value:");
      Serial.print ( val);
      Serial.print ( " / ");
      Serial.print ( mq135_ro);
      Serial.print ( " / ");
      Serial.print ( valAIQ);

// tu skonczylem myk

send(msg.set(MQ135_DEFAULTPPM+(int)ceil(valAIQ)));
          lastAIQ = ceil(valAIQ);
          nNoUpdatesvalr = 0;
    Serial.print (" test 7 ");

} else {

// Increase no update counter if the lightlevel stayed the same
                nNoUpdatesvalr++;

}

///// czujnik pozarowy

int16_t lightLevel = (1023-analogRead(LIGHT_SENSOR_ANALOG_PIN))/10.23;
                  if (isnan(lightLevel)) {
                  Serial.println(lightLevel);
                  Serial.println("Failed reading Light");
                  } else if (lightLevel != lastLightLevelpoz || nNoUpdatesLightpoz == FORCE_UPDATE_N_READS) {

lastLightLevelpoz = lightLevel;

nNoUpdatesLightpoz = 0;

send(msgLight.set(lightLevel, 1));

#ifdef MY_DEBUG
                Serial.print("Lux: ");
                Serial.println(lightLevel);
                #endif
                } else {
                // Increase no update counter if the lightlevel stayed the same
                nNoUpdatesLightpoz++;
            }
       }
      // Sleep for a while to save energy
      // sleep(UPDATE_INTERVAL); 
      // Tu wrzucam cala reszte ktora nie potrzebuje sleep

if( isr_flag == 1 ) {
        detachInterrupt(0);
        handleGesture();
        isr_flag = 0;
      }

}

/*****************************  MQGetPercentage **********************************
    Input:   rs_ro_ratio - Rs divided by Ro
             pcurve      - pointer to the curve of the target gas
    Output:  ppm of the target gas
    Remarks: By using the slope and a point of the line. The x(logarithmic value of ppm) 
             of the line could be derived if y(rs_ro_ratio) is provided. As it is a 
             logarithmic coordinate, power of 10 is used to convert the result to non-logarithmic 
             value.
    ************************************************************************************/ 
    int  MQGetPercentage(float rs_ro_ratio, float ro, float *pcurve)
    {
      return (double)(pcurve[0] * pow(((double)rs_ro_ratio/ro), pcurve[1]));
    }

//here originaly was
    //void interruptRoutine() {
    //  isr_flag = 1;
    //}

// Determine gesture and handle accordingly.We'll ignore FAR and NEAR gestures. Do didn't feel natural to me anyway.
    void handleGesture() {
      if ( apds.isGestureAvailable() ) { // Check if there's a gesture available. Which should be, because the interrupt handler told us so.
                //gw.wait( MAX_LEVEL_REACHED_DELAY );
                //gw.wait(MAX_LEVEL_REACHED_DELAY );
              }
            }
            else {
            }
            break;
              LastDimValue = 0;
            }
            else {
            }
            }
            else {
            }
            break;
            break;
            if ( LastDimValue == 0 ) { // @@Version 1.1 addition Slight modification. When the dimValue was 0, the light stayed off when turned on.
              LastDimValue = BRIGHTNESS_INCREMENT; // Just used the first Gesture dimming stage (2 times would be better for my taste though. Might change that in the future)
            }
            break;
        }
      }
    }

/**
     */ 
          return;
        }
        LastLightState=lstate;
           //In the case that the Light State = On, but the dimmer value is zero, then something (probably the controller) did something wrong,
          LastDimValue = 100;
        }

//When receiving a V_LIGHT command we switch the light between OFF and the last received dimmer value
        //This means if you previously set the lights dimmer value to 50%, and turn the light ON
        //it will do so at 50%
      }
      else if (message.type == V_DIMMER) { // Gateway reports new dimmer level. We'l adjust it to the new value
          return;
        }
        if ( dimvalue == 0 ) {
        }
        else {
          LastDimValue = dimvalue;
        }
      }
    }

}
      else {
      }

}

{
        //gw.send(dimmerMsg.set(0));
        send(dimmerMsg.set(0));
      }
      else {
        //gw.send(dimmerMsg.set(LastDimValue));
      }
    }

• Hello. Can somebody publish working code just for gesture and LED dimming with latest mySensors library? Thank you.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Contest Winner

@APL2017 Posting one question multiple times isn't gonna give you an answer quickly. I just wanted to say that.

I see the code on the website is still in pre MS 2.0. It should be easy to convert it to MS 2.0. The only problem is that I don't have the hardware setup to check if it works. If I can find some time this week I will convert it, so that it at least compiles. But I can not test it and can't promise I will finish it this week.

But @pjjarzembowski version should work, you should only strip out the extra sensors he attached to his node.

After playing with dimmers and Domoticz for quite some time, I've discovered that 15 brightness levels is all I need. Because it's hard to see the difference is brightness level if you have 100 levels. And also it takes a lot of gestures to move from max to min. So the code can be simplified more. By just mapping the Domotics level (1-100) to (1-15) and the opposite when you send the nodes brightness level to Domoticz.

Also Domoticz behaves odd when it comes to dimmer actuators as I discovered during a project I'm working on now. There are some work arounds for that, which envolve storing the brightness levels on the eeprom of your node. I know 100000 times is a lot. But I really don't see the need to store each brightness level change in the eeprom.

• @TheoL Sorry, I though that I deleted multiple posts. I understand about stripping the code, this is what I am trying to do, just got a bit confused between parts of the code responsible for measuring and controlling the light (similar variable names, etc.). Thanks for the idea about reducing number of light levels, totally make sense. My personal take on this project would be having gesture controller physically separate from the light controller with mySensors node to node communication between. May I ask you why you don't use this setup anymore? FYI, I use ioBroker as controller and happy with it (most of the time)

• Contest Winner

@APL2017 I think the gesture sensor is awesome. But just to switch things on and off. Because dimming with hand gestures is fun at the beginning, but I discovered I didn't use it much after a few months. To me most of my projects are just experiments on finding usable ways to interact with my house.
    But there are some good use cases in where a gesture controller is the best switch you can imagine. Because it is contactless. Like in your garage when you are working on stuff like cars and get your hands dirty. You don't want to make you wall switches dirty.
    Or in your kitching while cooking. But dimming with gesture is not very convenient. So I would set a max dimmer level of 5 or so.

• @TheoL Agree, my project is for kitchen for under the cabinets lights, so I can't imagine my wife adjusting brightness, may be 2-3 levels would be sufficient. Current slider dimmer is set to one position...

• @TheoL Please see attached stripped version of @pjjarzembowski code. I see that gesture is being detected, attempted to reduce number of light levels to 5. Having trouble with detecting UP and DOWN gestures - not always happening. Trying to understand how dimmer works.

Supported gesture:

The gesture sensor used in this Sketch is an APDS-9960 RGB and Gesture Sensor, sold by SparkFun. They can be found on eBay and Aliexpress as well.

Revision history:
      25-1-2021 Version 2.1 Stripped from everything except gesture and light control.
      3-07-2017 Version 2 by pjjarzembowski
          - Changed for tests on Mysensors 2.0      
      20-03-2016 Version 1.1 by Theo:
            I turned the lamp on.
      19-03-2016 Version 1.0 by Theo
          - Developed and test with MySensors release 1.5.4
    #define MY_DEBUG
    #define MY_RADIO_RF24
    #define MY_NODE_ID 27

//#include <SPI.h>
    #include <MySensors.h>  
    #include <Wire.h>

#define APDS9960_INT                     2    // Needs to be an interrupt pin. We should be able to use the Arduino's pin 3 as well.
    #define LED_PIN                          3    // The led PWM pin, that drives the LED strip. This is the pin thats attached to the mosfet.
    #define MAXDIMLEVELS                     6    // The maximum number of dim levels. Domoticz supports 0-100 (we'll transalate thim in an array)
    #define BRIGHTNESS_INCREMENT             20   // Dimmer increment for gesture(s). Play with this value yourself. The amount of gesture controlled

// Global Variables

{   0,   50,   100,   150,   200,   255};

isr_flag = 1;
    }

void presentation()  
    { 
      sendSketchInfo("Led with Gesture", "2.0");
      }

void setup() {

// @@NOTE: original value is two. But it looks like the modern gesture sensor more sensitive. 1 does it for me
        apds.setGestureGain( 2 );
      }

// Request current dimvalue. The current value is being handled in the incomming method.
      // Request current lamp state. The current value is being handled in the incomming method.
      }
      }

// Main loop. Does two things. Handle gestures if detected by the interrupt routine. And give the MySensors lib the oppurtunity to handle incomming messages.

void loop()      
    {  
      if( isr_flag == 1 ) {
      detachInterrupt(0);
      handleGesture();
      isr_flag = 0;
      }
    }

// Determine gesture and handle accordingly.We'll ignore FAR and NEAR gestures. Didn't feel natural to me anyway.
    void handleGesture() {

Serial.println ("DIR_UP");
              }
            }
            else {
            }
            break;

Serial.println ("DIR_DOWN");
              LastDimValue = 0;
            }
            else {
            }
            }
            else {
            }
            break;

Serial.println ("DIR_LEFT");
            break;

Serial.println ("DIR_RIGHT");
            }
            break;
        }
      }
    }

/**
     */ 
      //if ( message.type == V_LIGHT ) { // Gateway reports a new Light state
        if ( message.type == V_STATUS ) { // Gateway reports a new Light state
          return;
        }
        LastLightState=lstate;
          LastDimValue = 100;
        }

//it will do so at 50%
      }
      //else if (message.type == V_PERCENTAGE) { // Gateway reports new dimmer level. We'l adjust it to the new value
          return;
        }
        if ( dimvalue == 0 ) {
        }
        else {
          LastDimValue = dimvalue;
        }
      }

SetCurrentState2Hardware();           //Here we'll set the actual light state/level
    }

void SetCurrentState2Hardware() {       // Send current values to the PWM controlled MOSFET
         Serial.print ("DIMELEVELS ");
         Serial.println (dimlevels[LastDimValue] );
      }
      else {
      }

SendCurrentState2Controller();        //Send current state to the controller
    }

void SendCurrentState2Controller()      // Report new values to the Gateway
    {
        send(dimmerMsg.set(0));
      }
      else {
      }
    }

• @APL2017 One of my issues is resolved - unstable operation of gesture detection. According to this discussion https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=483921.15 for some APDS-9960 modules (most likely the on that I use - with built-in 3.3V power regulator) it is critical to adjust LED_BOOST parameter in Sparkfuns library. After I set it to 100 as recommended in link above, my gesture detection became more stable. What is your experience with this?

• Contest Winner

@APL2017 I bought a real expensive one at the time from sparkfun. Maybe that's a difference, because it was stable. I think some where in the back of my drawer I have some cheap Chinese ones. But I'm in the middle of 3 other builds xd. So not sure if I can hook them up real soon. But great you solved a problem.
    I think the one I used original has no built in 3.3v regulator.

• @TheoL I ordered just in case couple of simple APDS modules without regulators. When you have a chance, no rush, please take look at the code, thank you.

• Contest Winner

@APL2017 I converted the MySensors 1.5 version to 2.x. It compiles but I can not test it since I don't have a hardware setup.

Can you give it a try?

V1.1 March 2016 by Theo
      v2.3 January 2021 by Theo (converted to MS 2.0)

Supported gesture:

Revision history:
      31-02-2021 Version 2.2:
          - Sketch converted to MySensors 2.0+ (Not not tested)
      20-03-2016 Version 1.1:
            I turned the lamp on.
      19-03-2016 Version 1.0

// Set the wait for ready to zero if you want the light the be operable even when the Gateway is off.
    //#define MY_TRANSPORT_WAIT_READY_MS 0

// Enable and select radio type attached
    #define MY_RADIO_NRF24

#include <SPI.h>
    #include <MySensors.h>
    #include <Wire.h>

#define SN "Gesture controlled lamp"          // Description of this sketch. 
    #define SV "2.2"                              // The version of the Sketch

// Global Variables
    int LastLightState = LIGHT_OFF;               // The current lamp state. Wel'll turn it off for first time useage. The Sketch will query your Home Automation System for
    int LastDimValue = MAXDIMLEVELS;              // last known dim value (Only initial value. Value is retrieved from your HA system)

/**
       Values could be calculated. But the sketch is small and storing in an Array is just faster. Otherwise we have to do calculations that incl Floats.
       Floats take up a lot of your arduino memory
    */
    { 0,   1,   2,   3,   4,   5,   6,   7,   8,   9,
      228, 231, 235, 238, 242, 245, 246, 250, 251, 255
    };

/**
       Variables needed for setting up and communication with MySensors. These variables will handle all of the MySensors magic for you.
    */

/**
       Initializing code. Basicly we'll setup MySensors communication and test if we can communicate with the gesture sensor. See comment in setup method for more details
    */
    void setup() {
      //  // Initialize NFR24L01+ radio for enabling MySensors );
      //  gw.begin(incomingMessage, AUTO, false);

}

}
    }

void presentation( ) {
      sendSketchInfo(SN, SV);

delay( 50 ); // It can't hurt to add some delay. It gives the gateway some time to handle other messagess

present(CHILD_ID_LIGHT, S_DIMMER, "floor lamp", true );

delay( 50 ); // It can't hurt to add some delay. It gives the gateway some time to handle other messagess

}

void loop() {
      if ( isr_flag == 1 ) {
        detachInterrupt(0);
        handleGesture();
        isr_flag = 0;
      }
    }

isr_flag = 1;
    }

void handleGesture() {
              }
            }
            else {
            }
            break;
              LastDimValue = 0;
            }
            else {
            }
            }
            else {
            }
            break;
            break;
            }
            break;
        }
      }
    }

/**
       Handler for message send by the MySensor gateway.
    */
        int lstate = atoi( message.data );
          return;
        }
        LastLightState = lstate;
        if ( ( LastLightState == LIGHT_ON ) && ( LastDimValue == 0 ) ) {
          LastDimValue = 100;
        }

//it will do so at 50%
      }
        int dimvalue = atoi( message.data );
          return;
        }
        if ( dimvalue == 0 ) {
        }
        else {
          LastDimValue = dimvalue;
        }
      }
    }

if (LastLightState == LIGHT_OFF) {
      }
      else {
      }

}

{
      if ((LastLightState == LIGHT_OFF) || (LastDimValue == 0)) {
        send(dimmerMsg.set(0));
      }
      else {
      }
    }

Note I didn't made any change to how the sketch functions. Some improvements can surely be done. But let's see if it works.

• @TheoL Thank you so much for your efforts! The code works, I need to try to make gesture recognition a bit for stable (will replace module and maybe try different library) as well as reduce number of light levels as you suggested.

• Contest Winner

@APL2017 I'm working on a small library that handles a lot of those dimming features. We can always integrate it later on. But first let's try to make the gesture sensor stable. Then we can update the code on the website as well @mfalkvidd ?

• Mod

@TheoL which website are you referring to?

• Contest Winner

@mfalkvidd The mySensors site with all the build examples. The gesture control sensors is still in MySensors 1.x version

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics