💬 Homini Pulse Meter Monitor

• Hardware Contributor

I've added some renders for the PCB of the controller box. The designs are complete and will get the gerber files and BOM generated today and get the products ordered.

• Hardware Contributor

Once tested, this will be on sale here. Not sure if it will be a fab house or a personal eBay sale yet though. Will keep you updated once testing has been completed.

• I'm possibly interested in purchasing this. Can you message me when it is available please?

• Hardware Contributor

@phill21 - Thank you for the interest! Would you be looking at battery powered or USB mains powered? I'm not 100% sure on the bundling options for the product as a sale at the moment. It maybe a case that i just sell the controller, two different types of sensors and all the enclosures for them all in one bundle.

Also, would you want to purchase the product all complete and assembled or would you have interest in purchasing as a kit to save a little cost? You would obviously have to do the loading of firmware onto the controller yourself, due to each controller having different features such as NODEID request and such.

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.