Mysensors, Vera and UI7

• I'm still having problems with communication between my sensors and my Vera 3. I have no issues with updates coming from the sensor, but when I send a message to a sensor it doesn't always work. The wife is getting a title frustrated when lights won't turn on at night.....

I seem to be having this issue around the same time i upgraded from UI5 to UI7.. So my question is, do we have anyone here who has actually found UI7 to work just as well for them as UI5?

• I guess there must be something going on with me hardware if I'm the only one with this issue..

• Maybe it is a solution for you to downgrade to UI5, because it works fine with MySensors:

http://download.mios.com/rt3662_betafirmware/rt3662_Luup_ui5-1.5.672-en-mios.squashfs

"Then from SETUP > Firmware under : Advanced: URL for Vera custom firmware: paste it and press on download.
    Save a back-up when you are prompted and start the upgrade.
    The upgrade can take up to 15-20 minutes and you should be on the same location with the unit when you do it."

• Thanks

I was running UI5 for a while but thought I would take a stab at UI7 again. I'm now back to UI5.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics