💬 ESPboy: Games, IoT, STEM for education & fun (ESP8266 core)

• Contest Winner

License documentation required by CERN is missing. Please upload the necessary documentation. See instructions on the forum on open source hardware licensing.

• There was a time when this kind of stuff was enough for the kids. Now it's much harder to entertain them. My 13 years old brother plays Overwatch at free time, and he doesn't like any other games I showed him. Not so long ago, he has asked me to boost his Overwatch hero. I've found a low price Overwatch boosting service, but I don't know if this is a good idea. Maybe I should buy him one of these things? I think, he will hate me for that, lol. Because he doesn't like logic games.

• @RainbowStalin said in 💬 ESPboy: Games, IoT, STEM for education & fun (ESP8266 core):

I don't know if this is a good idea.

Is pouring gasoline on a fire a good idea?

Unfortunate situation, I feel for you. I drag my son away from his video games to come with me doing projects and going to hardware store, etc. He sometimes protests a bit at first, but in the end always enjoys spending time with me, doing, and learning things. But he is now 12. I am not sure how far gone your little brother is. We also work very hard to limit his exposure to subversive elements which is pretty much all of popular culture nowadays, unfortunately.

• Mod

"The counts of the indictment are luxury, bad manners, contempt for authority, disrespect to elders, and a love for chatter in place of exercise. …

Children began to be the tyrants, not the slaves, of their households. They no longer rose from their seats when an elder entered the room; they contradicted their parents, chattered before company, gobbled up the dainties at table, and committed various offences against Hellenic tastes, such as crossing their legs. They tyrannised over the paidagogoi and schoolmasters.”

• Banned

I think these look very interesting to do with small children may be able to stimulate their curiosity, the current video games are too much influence on children, occasionally the family together to do their own small games is a new experience.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics