Windows GUI/Controller for MySensors

• I try to uplaod sketch via OTA but it doesn''t work.
    I have sensebender with stock bootloader. Gateway is connect to an ODROID C1 with ser2net and i connect to ser2net. I can see all incoming traffic for my sensors.
    I upload sensebender default sketch from dev branch using MySensors dev branch too.
    I tell MYSController sensors is battery powered.
    I try with the two provided example but nothing happen in log or anything else

• @Fabien said:

I try to uplaod sketch via OTA but it doesn''t work.
    I have sensebender with stock bootloader. Gateway is connect to an ODROID C1 with ser2net and i connect to ser2net. I can see all incoming traffic for my sensors.
    I upload sensebender default sketch from dev branch using MySensors dev branch too.
    I tell MYSController sensors is battery powered.
    I try with the two provided example but nothing happen in log or anything else

check in the sensebender announcement thread. I had the same question. Hek responded with what needed to be done to make it work.
    I didn't get a chance to try his solutions yet to see if it works. if you do, post and let us know.

edit: here
    http://forum.mysensors.org/topic/1345/sensebender-micro/139

• Contest Winner

@Fabien
    I dont understand what you mean by "I told MysController" that the node is battery powered. It should find that out automatically I think. Anyway I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that battery powered sensors cant be updated OTA. (If it relly is battery powered). I think I read a define somewhere that disables the firmware low level commands in the MySensors Library if the Node is battery powered.

• Admin

@Dirk_H said:

I think I read a define somewhere that disables the firmware low level commands in the MySensors Library if the Node is battery powered.

No there isn't. But battery powered sensors most likely sleep most of the time so they won't receive any update command. And a fw updates over-the-air would probably drain batteries pretty quick.

• @tekka I feel really, really, REALLY stupid;

I changed the channel in the mysensors config.h to 77, this was the reason no node would ever show up since the default mysbootloader uses the default channel 76.

D'OH

Thanks for your patience and help, everything is working now and I'm really happy!
    šŸ‘

• Hi. I was wondering if someone could get the irrigation controller working with this program?
    I'm new to this all, and so far this the easiest controller that I came across. ( got the gateway etc working with almost no effort)

• Hi, nice work. Is there any chances that you add the possibility to log the nodes information to a mysql database ?

• Hi @tekka
    I am having trouble understanding the error codes on this gui.

It is the solar mini weather stn on proto board and it is not working properly.

At this minute I see that the g/w code is telling me 4-4-5-0 ,there was a node 5 in my My Sensors package and it was configured as a repeater but it is not here as it connected laptop> usb port/cord> ftdi 3.3v> 3.3 v promini.
    As the code cannot get to and from node 5 it is a down as a st=fail

Is there a why to change this in your program to allow continuing debugging my sketch?

Am I again missing something?
    Thanks

• Sorry @tekka forgot the pic.Screenshot (62).png

• Admin

@5546dug the log looks like a sensor log, try connecting MYSController to the gateway...

Hello guys, I'm trying to burn the MYSBootloader.hex into some Pro minis (clones) here, however after burning it, they get somehow 'bricked' :

• I'm using my Uno "as ISP" on IDE 1.6.4
    • I've followed the step-by-step tutorial posted above by @tekka
    • My pro-minis are 5V, 16Mhz, external clock , 328p, supposedly a perfect match with 'boards.txt' info...
    • "Burn bootloader" ends successful, with "Done burning boot loader" message.
    • After that, the pro-mini pin 13 led flashes in a kind of random pattern, and it is not possible to upload any sketch, nor any kind of serial monitor on any speed.
    • I can revert it, by selecting the standard 'Arduino Pro or Pro Mini' board , and burn boot loader again. It makes the pro-mini gets back to live, I can upload my sketches and serial monitor it.

So my questions:

• I don't have extra eprom connected --- Is it mandatory? I've read somewhere that it can be disabled, but can't find the instructions anymore...
    • Fuse adjustments?
    • What else can I do in order to troubleshooting it?

Thanks!

• Hardware Contributor

@rvendrame: it seems to be wrong fuses. MYSBootloader does not use extra eeprom. It's DualOptiboot which uses one. You need to set fuses. Then burn bootloader. For fuses you need to look in boards.txt . It should work. For setting fuses, I use usbasp. I never tried with uno.

@scalz, thanks for the reply. BTW, did you see this?

Well, with standard bootloader (working), my pro-minis have fuses as FF DA 05 (Low/High/Ext).

The MYSBootloader.hex boot loader (not working) is set in boards.txt with F7 DA 06.

I have played with all possible combinations (including changing values in boards.txt), no luck.

Maybe I have to compile my own version of MYSBootloader? Sorry, this is all new to me...

Thx again

• Hardware Contributor

@rvendrame: Hi I don't have a mac. But I use a similar tool for win (avrdudess). but your link seems ok.
    You don't have to recompile MYSBootloader. MYSBootloader needs to match fuses. If not, it will blink like you have seen. Do you have an usbasp? very useful. So you need to burn fuses F7 DA 06. Did you try that? And then burn bootloader.
    Be careful when burning fuses, don't try combination or you will semi-brick atmel chip (meaning you could not be able to reprogram it normal spi way). Never enable RSTDISBL and DWEN bits in fuse. You can see all of this here http://www.engbedded.com/fusecalc/ very useful too!

If in future you want to test new ota, I have made a small breadboard to test it. You can find it here : https://oshpark.com/profiles/scalz You will need to solder eeprom and atsha.

@scalz, yes I have tried to burn fuses F7 DA 06, and then MYSBootloader, no joy.

Maybe the main diference is the low fuse F7 ( = Ext.Clock full-swing Crystal ) , as my pro-minis run fine with FF ( = Ext. Crystal Osc 8.MHz ) ?

@scalz , one more thing: What speed did you set? The AVRFuses seems to work on at 19200 bps --- Could this be a problem?
    And moreover --- You mentioned that extra eprom is not required --- But what about atsha? I don't have that either... (just pro-mini + radio ). Is it required for OTA?

• Hardware Contributor

@rvendrame: I am not at home at this moment. but I will check. baudrate is already set up in .hex and in boards.txt . So I think it should work..strange thing. I don't know MYSBootloader so. maybe grandmaster @Tekka have an ideašŸ˜€ maybe something has changed. I don't know.

extra eeprom is for new ota in mysensors 1.5
    ATSHA is optional, it is just on the board too. It is for authentication in 1.5 too.

@scalz said:

extra eeprom is for new ota in mysensors 1.5

I'm using 1.5 --- So do I need the extra eprom ?

• Hardware Contributor

no. you don't need it.
    two ota bootloaders are available for mysensors. MYSBootloader and Dualoptiboot. MYSBootloader does not require extra eeprom. Dualoptiboot needs it. sorry for confusionšŸ˜

@scalz said:

MYSBootloader does not require extra eeprom.

No problem, that's clear. Any other idea? The only thing I could progress was to catch the firmware upload in verbose mode (see bellow, it looks ok to me).

One question: Is it okay to have "Boot Flash size = 1024 words" , and the .hex file having ~32Kb ? More strange is that file has 5.676 bytes when I check it via Mac finder.

avrdude: input file /Users/i007897/Dropbox/Bench/Arduino/hardware/MySensors/avr/bootloaders/MySensors/MYSBootloader.hex contains 32722 bytes    <<<<<<< ????? 

/Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avrdude -C/Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega328p -cstk500v1 -P/dev/cu.usbmodem1421 -b19200 -e -Ulock:w:0x3F:m -Uefuse:w:0x06:m -Uhfuse:w:0xDA:m -Ulfuse:w:0xF7:m 

avrdude: Version 6.0.1, compiled on Apr 14 2015 at 16:30:25
             Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/
             Copyright (c) 2007-2009 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "/Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf"
             User configuration file is "/Users/i007897/.avrduderc"
             User configuration file does not exist or is not a regular file, skipping

Using Port                    : /dev/cu.usbmodem1421
             Using Programmer              : stk500v1
             Overriding Baud Rate          : 19200
             AVR Part                      : ATmega328P
             Chip Erase delay              : 9000 us
             PAGEL                         : PD7
             BS2                           : PC2
             RESET disposition             : dedicated
             RETRY pulse                   : SCK
             serial program mode           : yes
             parallel program mode         : yes
             Timeout                       : 200
             StabDelay                     : 100
             CmdexeDelay                   : 25
             SyncLoops                     : 32
             ByteDelay                     : 0
             PollIndex                     : 3
             PollValue                     : 0x53
             Memory Detail                 :

Block Poll               Page                       Polled
               Memory Type Mode Delay Size  Indx Paged  Size   Size #Pages MinW  MaxW   ReadBack
               ----------- ---- ----- ----- ---- ------ ------ ---- ------ ----- ----- ---------
               eeprom        65    20     4    0 no       1024    4      0  3600  3600 0xff 0xff
               flash         65     6   128    0 yes     32768  128    256  4500  4500 0xff 0xff
               lfuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
               hfuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
               efuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
               lock           0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
               calibration    0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0     0     0 0x00 0x00
               signature      0     0     0    0 no          3    0      0     0     0 0x00 0x00

Programmer Type : STK500
             Description     : Atmel STK500 Version 1.x firmware
             Hardware Version: 2
             Firmware Version: 1.18
             Topcard         : Unknown
             Vtarget         : 0.0 V
             Varef           : 0.0 V
             Oscillator      : Off
             SCK period      : 0.1 us

avrdude: AVR device initialized and ready to accept instructions

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.05s

avrdude: Device signature = 0x1e950f
    avrdude: erasing chip
    avrdude: reading input file "0x3F"
    avrdude: writing lock (1 bytes):

Writing | ################################################## | 100% 0.02s

avrdude: 1 bytes of lock written
    avrdude: verifying lock memory against 0x3F:
    avrdude: load data lock data from input file 0x3F:
    avrdude: input file 0x3F contains 1 bytes
    avrdude: reading on-chip lock data:

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.02s

avrdude: verifying ...
    avrdude: 1 bytes of lock verified
    avrdude: reading input file "0x06"
    avrdude: writing efuse (1 bytes):

Writing | ################################################## | 100% 0.06s

avrdude: 1 bytes of efuse written
    avrdude: verifying efuse memory against 0x06:
    avrdude: load data efuse data from input file 0x06:
    avrdude: input file 0x06 contains 1 bytes
    avrdude: reading on-chip efuse data:

avrdude: 1 bytes of efuse verified
    avrdude: reading input file "0xDA"
    avrdude: writing hfuse (1 bytes):

avrdude: 1 bytes of hfuse written
    avrdude: verifying hfuse memory against 0xDA:
    avrdude: load data hfuse data from input file 0xDA:
    avrdude: input file 0xDA contains 1 bytes
    avrdude: reading on-chip hfuse data:

avrdude: 1 bytes of hfuse verified
    avrdude: reading input file "0xF7"
    avrdude: writing lfuse (1 bytes):

avrdude: 1 bytes of lfuse written
    avrdude: verifying lfuse memory against 0xF7:
    avrdude: load data lfuse data from input file 0xF7:
    avrdude: input file 0xF7 contains 1 bytes
    avrdude: reading on-chip lfuse data:

avrdude: 1 bytes of lfuse verified

Fuse burn: 

avrdude done.  Thank you.

/Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avrdude -C/Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega328p -cstk500v1 -P/dev/cu.usbmodem1421 -b19200 -Uflash:w:/Users/i007897/Dropbox/Bench/Arduino/hardware/MySensors/avr/bootloaders/MySensors/MYSBootloader.hex:i -Ulock:w:0x0F:m 

System wide configuration file is "/Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf"

Memory Type Mode Delay Size  Indx Paged  Size   Size #Pages MinW  MaxW   ReadBack
               ----------- ---- ----- ----- ---- ------ ------ ---- ------ ----- ----- ---------
               eeprom        65    20     4    0 no       1024    4      0  3600  3600 0xff 0xff
               flash         65     6   128    0 yes     32768  128    256  4500  4500 0xff 0xff
               lfuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
               hfuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
               efuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
               lock           0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
               calibration    0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0     0     0 0x00 0x00
               signature      0     0     0    0 no          3    0      0     0     0 0x00 0x00

avrdude: NOTE: "flash" memory has been specified, an erase cycle will be performed
             To disable this feature, specify the -D option.
    avrdude: reading input file "/Users/i007897/Dropbox/Bench/Arduino/hardware/MySensors/avr/bootloaders/MySensors/MYSBootloader.hex"
    avrdude: writing flash (32722 bytes):

Writing | ################################################## | 100% 0.00s

avrdude: 32722 bytes of flash written
    avrdude: verifying flash memory against /Users/i007897/Dropbox/Bench/Arduino/hardware/MySensors/avr/bootloaders/MySensors/MYSBootloader.hex:
    avrdude: load data flash data from input file /Users/i007897/Dropbox/Bench/Arduino/hardware/MySensors/avr/bootloaders/MySensors/MYSBootloader.hex:
    avrdude: input file /Users/i007897/Dropbox/Bench/Arduino/hardware/MySensors/avr/bootloaders/MySensors/MYSBootloader.hex contains 32722 bytes
    avrdude: reading on-chip flash data:

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.00s

avrdude: 32722 bytes of flash verified
    avrdude: reading input file "0x0F"

Writing | ################################################## | 100% 0.05s

avrdude: verifying lock memory against 0x0F:
    avrdude: load data lock data from input file 0x0F:
    avrdude: input file 0x0F contains 1 bytes

And

• Admin

@rvendrame weird...the .hex file size is 5676 bytes (this is the intel hex format and MYSBootloader is under 2kb, so 1024 words are ok). The 32722 bytes are the cause of the problem...
    You mentioned that burning the standard bootloader revives your Arduino - can you post the verbose mode output as comparison?

@tekka said:

an you post the verbose mode output as comparison?

Sure, here it is. Very similar (including the size of .hex file)... strange...

/Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avrdude -C/Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega328p -cstk500v1 -P/dev/cu.usbmodem1421 -b19200 -e -Ulock:w:0x3F:m -Uefuse:w:0x05:m -Uhfuse:w:0xDA:m -Ulfuse:w:0xFF:m 

avrdude: reading input file "0x3F"

avrdude: verifying lock memory against 0x3F:
    avrdude: load data lock data from input file 0x3F:
    avrdude: input file 0x3F contains 1 bytes

avrdude: reading input file "0x05"
    avrdude: writing efuse (1 bytes):

avrdude: 1 bytes of efuse written
    avrdude: verifying efuse memory against 0x05:
    avrdude: load data efuse data from input file 0x05:
    avrdude: input file 0x05 contains 1 bytes
    avrdude: reading on-chip efuse data:

avrdude: 1 bytes of efuse verified
    avrdude: reading input file "0xDA"
    avrdude: writing hfuse (1 bytes):

avrdude: 1 bytes of hfuse written
    avrdude: verifying hfuse memory against 0xDA:
    avrdude: load data hfuse data from input file 0xDA:
    avrdude: input file 0xDA contains 1 bytes
    avrdude: reading on-chip hfuse data:

avrdude: 1 bytes of hfuse verified
    avrdude: reading input file "0xFF"
    avrdude: writing lfuse (1 bytes):

avrdude: 1 bytes of lfuse written
    avrdude: verifying lfuse memory against 0xFF:
    avrdude: load data lfuse data from input file 0xFF:
    avrdude: input file 0xFF contains 1 bytes
    avrdude: reading on-chip lfuse data:

avrdude: 1 bytes of lfuse verified

/Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avrdude -C/Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega328p -cstk500v1 -P/dev/cu.usbmodem1421 -b19200 -Uflash:w:/Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/bootloaders/atmega/ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328.hex:i -Ulock:w:0x0F:m 

avrdude: NOTE: "flash" memory has been specified, an erase cycle will be performed
             To disable this feature, specify the -D option.
    avrdude: reading input file "/Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/bootloaders/atmega/ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328.hex"
    avrdude: writing flash (32670 bytes):

Writing | ################################################## | 100% 0.00s

avrdude: 32670 bytes of flash written
    avrdude: verifying flash memory against /Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/bootloaders/atmega/ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328.hex:
    avrdude: load data flash data from input file /Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/bootloaders/atmega/ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328.hex:
    avrdude: input file /Applications/Arduino 1.6.4.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/bootloaders/atmega/ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328.hex contains 32670 bytes
    avrdude: reading on-chip flash data:

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.00s

avrdude: 32670 bytes of flash verified
    avrdude: reading input file "0x0F"

Writing | ################################################## | 100% 0.05s

avrdude: verifying lock memory against 0x0F:
    avrdude: load data lock data from input file 0x0F:
    avrdude: input file 0x0F contains 1 bytes

• Hardware Contributor

@rvendrame: when you try to upload a sketch, do you use ftdi? because I think you can't upload with ftdi in MYSBootloader. just ota. I looked quickly at the code. Am I right @tekka ? If you want ota+ftdi options, you must use dualoptiboot.

• Admin

@scalz: for flashing bootloaders you have to communicate to the MCU via SPI (e.g. via USBasp, ArduinoISP, Atmel STK500, etc.) but not the usual (ftdi) serial interface.
    MYSBootloader 1.1 supports only OTA sketch uploads (at the moment), this is right - but not related to the issue of @rvendrame

@scalz , @tekka, I'm using "Arduino as ISP" to burn the bootloader. I have my arduino Uno connected to mac via USB, and running on it the "ArduinoISP" sketch delivered with IDE.

The pins VCC, GND, 11, 12, 13 from Uno are connected to same pins of the pro-mini (the one being programmed). Pin 10 from uno goes to pro-mini's reset pin.

In summary, this scenario. It works perfectly for the standard pro-mini bootloader. I had success with both 3.3V and 5V versions.

To upload my sketches: I understand that I have to compile it, move the generated .hex file to the MYSController "Firmware" folder, and load it via 'Node -> Assign FW' . I did it this part with some sense benders that I have here, and it worked perfectly --- That made me thinking in re-flashing all pro-minis that I have with MYSbootloader šŸ˜‰

The problem is that my pro-minis get 'bricked' after burning the MYSbootloader --- pin led flashes randomly , no serial-monitor, I don't think they are really running.

Just to be 100% sure --- I just need the pro-mini itself connected during the "Tools -> Burn bootloader" ? No radio, no extra eprom, no atsha, ... right?

I tried to connect the radio to pro-mini after I burned the MYS, as a last desperated try (who know it would 'wake up' ). But no joy šŸ˜‰

Thx!

@scalz, @tekka, maybe if I re-compile the MYSbootloader to match my current fuses? I was trying to find a how-to, but could not find anything related. Perhaps you can give me some guidance on that too?

• Very interesting, IĀ“m having the exact issues with my pro minis.. It would be very helpful with a " how-to" to compile the Mysbootloader for pro minis 3.3V 8mhz.

Kindly

@f1dev, I'm just trying to thinking 'out of the box'. I really don't know why the MYSBootloader doesn't work (while the original arduino bootloader does).

@scalz, @tekka, looking at MYSBootloader makefile at github, I noticed you are using

ISP_PORT = com5
    ISP_SPEED = 115200
    ISP_PROTOCOL = stk500v2
    ISP_MCU = m328p 

Well, my 'Arduino as ISP' only work as 'stk500v1' and 19200 bps --- Any other combination causes the "Yikes! invalid signature found" in avrdude, or no response at all (time-out). Could be that a different avr itself would introduce "strange bytes" during bootloader burning?

• Admin

@rvendrame let me try some things here - can you make sure, that the MYSBootloader your are trying to flash is the one from the library and/or MYSController folder (maybe you can upload it here)?
    Importantly, there is no need to re-compile MYSBootloader as it has been successfully tested down to 3.3V and 125kHz pro-minis (!). Can you please update your Arduino IDE to 1.6.5 so that we both run the same version?

• Admin

@rvendrame the speed is not really an issue here - the bytes are verified after flashing...

@tekka, thank you so much. I have downloaded the .hex again from github, just for the sake. Anyway it is here MYSBootloader.hex I'm using.

• Admin

@rvendrame said:

Hello guys, I'm trying to burn the MYSBootloader.hex into some Pro minis (clones) here, however after burning it, they get somehow 'bricked' :

• I'm using my Uno "as ISP" on IDE 1.6.4
    • I've followed the step-by-step tutorial posted above by @tekka
    • My pro-minis are 5V, 16Mhz, external clock , 328p, supposedly a perfect match with 'boards.txt' info...
    • "Burn bootloader" ends successful, with "Done burning boot loader" message.
    • After that, the pro-mini pin 13 led flashes in a kind of random pattern, and it is not possible to upload any sketch, nor any kind of serial monitor on any speed.
    • I can revert it, by selecting the standard 'Arduino Pro or Pro Mini' board , and burn boot loader again. It makes the pro-mini gets back to live, I can upload my sketches and serial monitor it.

So my questions:

• I don't have extra eprom connected --- Is it mandatory? I've read somewhere that it can be disabled, but can't find the instructions anymore...
    • Fuse adjustments?
    • What else can I do in order to troubleshooting it?

Thanks!

How do you know that the bootloader is not functioning properly? you connected the RF module as mentioned earlier? The led is blinking irregularly due to SPI...Do you get a startup message (from MYSBootloader) in MYSController?

The 327xx bytes mentioned in verbose mode are correct - the entire flash is overwritten...

Yes, I connect the radio and start the node, but nothing happens --- No serial monitor, nothing in MYSController. Just the pin 13 led flashing randomly.

• Admin

@rvendrame said:

Yes, I connect the radio and start the node, but nothing happens --- No serial monitor, nothing in MYSController. Just the pin 13 led flashing randomly.

Just flashed MYSController.hex on my Arduino pro mini 3V3 and the fuses as mentioned in the boards.txt (L: 0xF7 E: 0x06 H: 0xDA), using USBasp and everything works smoothly...

Please keep in mind: There is no serial monitor for MYSBootloader and the 13 led flashing is normal

Can you try this (in the indicated order):
    0) Update Arduino IDE to 1.6.5

1. burn the original bootloader and upload the clear eeprom sketch
    2. burn MYSController, disconnect flasher and connect nRF24L01+ module
    3. download the most recent MySensors 1.5 library and upload the GW sketch
    4. launch MYSController 0.1.2.282, activate AutoID, Logging and connect to the serial GW
    5. let it run for a few mins and upload the log-file here

@tekka, just to clarify, in step 4 above - the 'upload GW sketch' should be OTA? Or via regular FT232 adapter?

• Hardware Contributor

@rvendrame: I think it is ota. With MYSBootloader you can't use ftdi for uploading sketch.

@scalz, thx. I will give it a try tonight.

• Admin

@rvendrame said:

@tekka, just to clarify, in step 4 above - the 'upload GW sketch' should be OTA? Or via regular FT232 adapter?

I meant to update the Gateway node with the most recent Serialgateway sketch...

@tekka said:

Yep, I'm already on latest version on GW. My GW runs on a pro-mini, with standard bootloader --- I guess this is not a issue?

• Admin

@rvendrame said:

@tekka said:

Yep, I'm already on latest version on GW. My GW runs on a pro-mini, with standard bootloader --- I guess this is not a issue?

and MYSController is connected via USB/FTDI to the GW...?

@tekka said:

and MYSController is connected via USB/FTDI to the GW...?

It is connected via USB/FTDI into a mac-mini running a TCP-to-serial SW. (so both Vera and MYSController can reach it using IP address). Works like a charm, I can see all nodes and messages, no connection issues so far.

Is it required the GW running on MYSBootloader? I hope not...

• Admin

@rvendrame Sensor nodes with MYSBootloader (unless they are Sensebender boards) and GW with original bootloader. Curious to see your logs.

EDIT: @tekka, @scalz , after so many tries, I don't know why I decided to replace the nRF radio , and guess what?

Captura de tela 2015-08-13 09.56.54.png

Funny thing is that the previous radio is working with regular bootloader. Dam fake chips! But I will sort it out later, now I want to play with my OTA šŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot!

• Hardware Contributor

@rvendrame: so cool. I am happy for you!
    See you soon

• @tekka do MYSBootloader also work with the RFM69 radios?

• Admin

@rvendrame excellent šŸ™‚

• Admin

@Francois No, in it's current stage only nRF24L01+, but porting to RFM69 should not be too difficult...

• @tekka silly ?

But still last night changed from serial to Ethernet gw using iboard wiz5100 and the h/w changes.

No issues but for later problems do I ---use myscontroller by way of FTDI connector>usb or

-- continue to plug the original serial gw into laptop leaving Ethernet still in use ( plugged in).

• Admin

@5546dug said:

@tekka silly ?

But still last night changed from serial to Ethernet gw using iboard wiz5100 and the h/w changes.

No issues but for later problems do I ---use myscontroller by way of FTDI connector>usb or

-- continue to plug the original serial gw into laptop leaving Ethernet still in use ( plugged in).

I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Are you having issues with the EthernetGW?

• @tekka No everything is ok now but there will be problems in the future to sort out if history repeats itself.

So it is just a learning question for troubleshooting later.

To "see" Ethernet gw in your gui use FDTI>usb>laptop (with gw still connected to the router) or use the serial gw I had from before connected remotely to laptop via usb..

As of now I use only Ethernet gw plugged into router and the serial gw is no longer plugged into my vera.

• @cdr said:

@tekka I feel really, really, REALLY stupid;

I changed the channel in the mysensors config.h to 77, this was the reason no node would ever show up since the default mysbootloader uses the default channel 76.

D'OH

Thanks for your patience and help, everything is working now and I'm really happy!
    šŸ‘

@tekka is there a way to change the default channel in MYSbootloader ?

• What ware the designed values for "type" in the fimware_config.csv?
    Can I use this variable for my sensor IDs?

@tekka, I've being playing with MYSController and MYSBootloader over last days, I'm totally amazed by them šŸ˜‰ Thank you so much for developing such nice tool!

If you allow me, I have only one ask for the santa-claus list: Perhaps it is possible for MYSBootloader capture serial output from a node, allowing OTA Serial monitor via MYSController? I know you guys are doing a miracle within 2KB, but who knows...

Again, thanks a lot!

• Admin

@NewFolk said:

Yes, but for that you'll have to re-compile it.

• Admin

@Pendragon said:

What ware the designed values for "type" in the fimware_config.csv?
    Can I use this variable for my sensor IDs?

Yes, but this is only an internal reference and not being used for AutoFW assignment

This sounds like a great app! What is the current status? I clicked on the link in the OP expecting it would connect with GitHub (where there might be a ReadMe.txt which tells what the current status is), but instad of that it just downloaded the app right then and there! There are now 197 posts on this thread, which is a bit many to sort through to find the status....

Move it to Github?

• Admin

@rvendrame said:

@tekka, I've being playing with MYSController and MYSBootloader over last days, I'm totally amazed by them šŸ˜‰ Thank you so much for developing such nice tool!

If you allow me, I have only one ask for the santa-claus list: Perhaps it is possible for MYSBootloader capture serial output from a node, allowing OTA Serial monitor via MYSController? I know you guys are doing a miracle within 2KB, but who knows...

Again, thanks a lot!

Thanks, I'm glad you like the tools. šŸ™‚
    Unfortunately your suggestion is not possible: bootloader and sketch run sequentially, not in parallel, and thus, cannot communicate with each other.

• Admin

@NeverDie said:

This sounds like a great app! What is the current status? I clicked on the link in the OP expecting it would connect with GitHub (where there might be a ReadMe.txt which tells what the current status is), but instad of that it just downloaded the app right then and there! There are 197 posts on this thread, which is a bit many to sort through to find the status....

Move it to Github?

The first post is updated once a new version is released šŸ™‚

@tekka said:

@NeverDie said:

This sounds like a great app! What is the current status? I clicked on the link in the OP expecting it would connect with GitHub (where there might be a ReadMe.txt which tells what the current status is), but instad of that it just downloaded the app right then and there! There are 197 posts on this thread, which is a bit many to sort through to find the status....

Move it to Github?

The first post is updated once a new version is released šŸ™‚

So then, as far as status goes, based on the version number, I guess it's still an unstable alpha release? Am I reading between the lines correctly?

I did download it, and I can see that the files are from 7/25/2015, but there's no readme or other indication as to its status.

I imagine others probably have the same question....

• Admin

@NeverDie No, just never felt to change the major version number...I'll add it to the feature requests šŸ™‚

@tekka said:

Unfortunately your suggestion is not possible: bootloader and sketch run sequentially, not in parallel, and thus, cannot communicate with each other.

Maybe by re-implementing serial.print methods, in order to first checking which FW is installed, and if MYSBootloader, re-direct the output to a internal radio message? Just brainstorming....

• @tekka

@tekka said:

@NewFolk said:

Yes, but for that you'll have to re-compile it.

Could you help me to find where to change channel? It is in MYSBootloaderHW.h ?

• Du you all connect the controller direct to the gateway?

I have a serial gateway which is connected directly to a raspberry running domoticz. I can rum ser2net and then connect the MYSController via ethernet. While ser2net is running, domoticz does not get any data from the gateway.

Has anyone found a solution to use both, MYSController and a controller software (e.g. domoticz) in parallel?

• Admin

@NewFolk said:

Could you help me to find where to change channel? It is in MYSBootloaderHW.h ?

No, it's defined in MyConfig.h (see here)

• Admin

@rvendrame said:

@tekka said:

Maybe by re-implementing serial.print methods, in order to first checking which FW is installed, and if MYSBootloader, re-direct the output to a internal radio message? Just brainstorming....

I like the idea, but again, the bootloader cannot handle that.
    However, we may think about implementing an OTA serial monitor in the library, let's say re-routing the serial output and transmit it via a dedicated debug sensor instance back to the GW...@hek, what do you think about that?

• Admin

Hmm.. One idea is that you could enable nodes to broadcast (they are not being routed/retransmitted) log data as internal (I_LOG) messages.

Gateway would pick up these messages if node is in range and just log them to controller.

• Hi Tekka.
    Great software, thanks for sharing.

I 've being doing some tests and found a problem that seems to be related to my own sketches.

When I upload through OTA the TimeReporter sketch, it uploads fine, and I am able to change the firmware afterward for another one.
    But when I upload my own sketch, It uploads fine, and works fine, but it stops to answer MYScontroller commands, such as reboot or assing firmware. So I am stuck with that sketch in that node. To flash another sketch in that node, I have to reflash MYSBootloader again via usbASP and later on, upload the desire sketch wit MYSController.

Am I skiping something in my code that allows MYSBootloader to respond to MYSController commands?
    Could you please upload the TimeReporter.ino sketch as example of a working sketch with MYSController/MYSBootloader?

Thanks, regards!

Gonzalo

• Admin

@gonzalonal said:

Hi Tekka.
    Great software, thanks for sharing.

I 've being doing some tests and found a problem that seems to be related to my own sketches.

When I upload through OTA the TimeReporter sketch, it uploads fine, and I am able to change the firmware afterward for another one.
    But when I upload my own sketch, It uploads fine, and works fine, but it stops to answer MYScontroller commands, such as reboot or assing firmware. So I am stuck with that sketch in that node. To flash another sketch in that node, I have to reflash MYSBootloader again via usbASP and later on, upload the desire sketch wit MYSController.

Am I skiping something in my code that allows MYSBootloader to respond to MYSController commands?
    Could you please upload the TimeReporter.ino sketch as example of a working sketch with MYSController/MYSBootloader?

Thanks, regards!

Gonzalo

There is nothing special about the sketch, except of calling gw.process() as often as possible. If you have delay() call gw.wait() instead.

For the sake of completeness, here you go:

#include <SPI.h>
    #include <MySensor.h>  
    #include <Time.h>  
    #include <avr\wdt.h> 

#define NODE_ID AUTO
    #define CHILD_ID_GENERAL 0
    #define CHILD_ID_POWER 1
    #define CHILD_ID_TEMPERATURE 2
    #define SketchName "TimeReporter"
    #define SketchVersion "20150826"

#define UPDATE_TIME 100000L
    #define REPORT_TIME 5000L

MySensor gw;
    boolean timeReceived = false;
    unsigned long ms_now;
    unsigned long lastUpdate=0, lastRequest=0;

MyMessage msgGeneral(CHILD_ID_GENERAL, V_VAR1);
    MyMessage msgPower(CHILD_ID_POWER, V_VOLTAGE);
    MyMessage msgTemperature(CHILD_ID_TEMPERATURE, V_TEMP);

void setup()  
    {  
      // watchdog 8s
      wdt_enable(WDTO_8S);
      // repeater mode on
      gw.begin(NULL,NODE_ID,true);
      // Send sketch version and information
      gw.sendSketchInfo(SketchName, SketchVersion);
      // Register sensors to gateway
      gw.present(CHILD_ID_GENERAL, S_ARDUINO_NODE,"Main node"); 
      gw.present(CHILD_ID_POWER, S_POWER,"ADC power",true); 
      gw.present(CHILD_ID_TEMPERATURE, S_TEMP,"Chip temp"); 
      // request time
      gw.requestTime(receiveTime);

}

// time callback
    void receiveTime(unsigned long time) {
      // Ok, set incoming time 
      setTime(time);
      timeReceived = true;
    }

long readMUX(uint8_t aControl) {
      long result;

ADMUX = aControl;
      delay(20); // Wait for Vref to settle
      ADCSRA |= _BV(ADSC); // Convert
      while (bit_is_set(ADCSRA,ADSC));
      result = ADCL;
      result |= ADCH<<8;
      return result;
    }

long readVcc() {
     // Read 1.1V reference against AVcc
      return 1126400L / readMUX(_BV(REFS0) | _BV(MUX3) | _BV(MUX2) | _BV(MUX1));  
    }

float readTemp() {
     // Read 1.1V reference against MUX3  
      return (readMUX(_BV(REFS1) | _BV(REFS0) | _BV(MUX3)) - 125) * 0.1075; 
    }

void loop()     
    {     
      // watchdog reset
      wdt_reset();
      // process incoming messages and repeater function
      gw.process();
      // get millis since start
      ms_now = millis();
      // time update needed?
      if (timeReceived && ms_now-lastRequest > UPDATE_TIME) {
        // Request time from controller. 
        gw.requestTime(receiveTime);  
        lastRequest = ms_now;
      }

// report time
      if (timeReceived && ms_now-lastUpdate > REPORT_TIME) {

gw.send(msgGeneral.set(ms_now));  
        char Output[10];
        String OutStr = String(hour()) + ":" + String(minute()) + ":" + String(second());
        OutStr.toCharArray(Output,10);

gw.send(msgGeneral.set(Output));
        gw.send(msgTemperature.set(readTemp(),1));
        gw.send(msgPower.set(readVcc()),true);
        lastUpdate = ms_now;
      }

}

• Thanks Tekka for replying.

Just another silly question.
    How should I compile my sketch to later be uploaded into a MYSBootloader Arduino Nano?
    Should I compile for "Arduino Nano" or for "ATMega328 16Mhz MYSBootloader"?

Thanks, regards.

Gonzalo

• Admin

@gonzalonal Assuming that you have the Nano 3.0, you should be good to go with "ATMega328 16Mhz MYSBootloader"...

• Ok, thanks for that.

I finally found my problem.
    The Node was sleeping most of the time. In spite of waking up twice per second, it was not enough to enter the uploading mode in the mysbootloader, so the node wasn't answering back to the gateway, nor MYSController.

Now I have a questions

How can I OTA update/upload the firmware of a sleeping node? Should the gateway, or a relay node, send the upload message to the sleeping node as soon as it wakes up for transmiting its data?
    I guess that in order to do that, the sleeping node should always wait for an aknowledge or some kind of message after waking up. I mean:

Sleeping node wakes up
    Then, it send its data to controller or to relay node
    Afterwards, it wait for the controller to acknoledge the data just send, and to tell him (sleeping node) if there is a firmware upgrade for it.
    If there's not, go back to sleep. If there is, go to OTA upgrade routine.

Thanks, regards.

• Admin

@gonzalonal
    OTA updates for sleeping nodes with MYSBootloader:

• add gw.wait(200) after the gw.send() (=node processes incoming messages for 200ms after sending a message)
    • In MYSController, right-click on the node, select "Battery-powered / sleeping", then assign FW, confirm to reboot node (reboot request is now queued)

MYSController will now wait until it receives a message from that node, send the reboot command and hence, initiate OTA update.

• @tekka Great Tekka, thanks again. I will try that.
    Regards.

• Hi,

I am trying to debug a mysensors temp. sensor using this tool (it is not detected by Domoticz). I connected the serial gateway to your program and when I turn the temperature sensor, I see that there is traffic back and forth between the gateway and the sensor. But my knowledge stops there.... any pointers? I can upload a screenshot of the log if it helps.

Thanks
    Z.

• Admin

@zuru screenshots and/or log files are always good starting points šŸ˜‰

• I found my problem.... so everything is fine now.
    Thanks
    Z.

• Hey guys,
    maybe anyone can help. I tried to debug my sensors, but didn't got MYSController to talk with my gateway.
    I have the NRF24L01+ directly connected to my rPi and can use the Gateway with Pimatic plugin. Then I tried different ways to give MYSController access:

1. redirecting the serial gateway to tcp port (tried ser2net and socat) to use ethernet option, but didn't got this to work.
    2. creating a new gateway using a spare nano with NRF24L01+ at my PC. This one worked, but the gateway didn't noticed my nodes. Are they somehow coded to only talk with the gateway they know? I waited serveral minuters (sensors reporting each minute), but didn't got any readings. I assume this programm has an auto update to show now nodes, right?

Hope someone can help, I would realy love the option to debug using my windows PC and in future upload new sketches OTA (with new bootloader).

Regards,
    Anduril

• I have followed the procedure listed and that mentioned in post 77. Pro Mini 3.3v 8mhz Arduino.

I keep getting the following message in the debug window every few minutes. Have repeated the process in post 77 several times however get the same results.

[2015-09-01 18:09:17.276 Info] DEBUG Undefined firmware/type for node=2
    [2015-09-01 18:09:17.323 Info] INFO BL version=257
    [2015-09-01 18:09:17.354 Info] INFO Send FW info to node 2: type=A, version=1, blocks=0x0048, CRC=0xD098
    [2015-09-01 18:09:17.386 Info] TX 2;0;4;0;1;0A000100480098D0
    [2015-09-01 18:09:17.417 Info] RX 2;255;4;0;0;FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF0101

Any pointers??

• Admin

@allysmith please provide more information about the setup and upload the MYSController log for further troubleshooting

• @tekka What kind of SPI flash is needed for this OTA stuff? Can you provide part numbers?

• Admin

@ericvdb MYSBootloader works without external flash, in contrary to the sensebender board and dualoptiboot bootloader

• @tekka Thanks for getting back to me. This is my my first go at this bootloader. Hope I am not doing something daft!

I have Arduino IDE 1.6.5, MySensors 1.5, MYSBootloader 1.1, MYSController_0_1_2_282 running on Windows 8, USBasp to urn bootloader.

Arduino Pro Mini 3.3v 8mhz board. I am using the standard settings in your write up for the boards.txt

Log file hopefully attached.

MySensors_20150901-185920.log

• Admin

@allysmith Try clearing EEPROM via MYSBootloader command, assign blink FW and upload the entire log again....

• @tekka As requested, cleared EEPROM via MYSBootloader, assigned blink FW.
    Attached is the log.
    Device shows up in the nodes window as Booting: 65535:65535 (BL1.1)

MySensors_20150902-055736.log

• @tekka Have made a change to how I was powering the NRF and now straight from battery.

Looks like it was a power issue. Sufficient for transmit from the node ut not for receiving the updates.

See attached log.

Now got a different issue when I tried to reassign the FW from link to Timereporter.

I think I am moving in the right direction now.

Thanks for your help so far.

Keep up this great work.Deug.txt

• WOOOHOOO, i got OTA working šŸ‘Æ
    This is awesome guys

BTW, I guess OTA will not work if there's a repeater in the middle?

• Admin

@ericvdb said:

WOOOHOOO, i got OTA working šŸ‘Æ
    This is awesome guys

BTW, I guess OTA will not work if there's a repeater in the middle?

congrats! šŸ™‚
    OTA updates will also work with repeating nodes in between...

• @tekka i guess OTA is not available when using a MQTT gateway?

I would like to switch my whole setup to MQTT, but don't wanna loose the super fantastic OTA feature.

• Admin

@ericvdb in theory possible, but AFAIK not supported by any controller...at the moment šŸ™‚

• @tekka would you mind describing in detail the process (on the controller side) how the OTA works?

• Can somebody explain to me how the "Reassing ID" function works in MYScontroller? I haven't been able to change a ID remotely.

ID's keep the same after reboots or power cycles, with or without the AutoID option on.

@cdr IDs are assigned the first time the node starts up and then stored in the Arduino EEPROM. To get a new ID, you would have to clear (that portion of) the EEPROM, or you can upload a copy of the sketch with the ID hard-coded.

Cheers
    Al

• It's possible to reassign ID if you use MYSBootloader.

• I use MYSbootloader, but can neither get "reassign ID", nor "clear eeprom" functions to work.

I guess I could make a cleareeprom hex, but that feels like a workaround.

• I just try (never before) and it doens't work for me too.

• quite a few post. so apologies if this has been asked before.
    I'm trying to upload a sketch(hex) to one of my nano's
    it's going but froze at 70%
    i had to reboot the gateway.
    this time it got to 87% and seems froze again.
    any thoughts/suggestions on why the gateway is freezing up?

edit: i can't seem to get a sketch to upload. it gets to some random % and then the gateway freezes.
    a push of the gateway reset button seems to start it over. but then freezes at random.

edit 2: must have been a distance thing.. i put the bridge right next to the gateway and the code uploaded quickly without freezing.
    however, i still am curious as to why the gateway fails to respond/freezes if the firmware is not able to be uploaded.

• Admin

@cdr said:

Can somebody explain to me how the "Reassing ID" function works in MYScontroller? I haven't been able to change a ID remotely.

ID's keep the same after reboots or power cycles, with or without the AutoID option on.

Reassign ID & clear EEPROM are commands implemented in MYSBootloader 1.1: A special ST_FIRMWARE_CONFIG_RESPONSE sequence (see the source code for detail) will instruct the bootloader to either change the ID in EEPROM or clear the EEPROM. The reassign ID command will only have effect, if the firmware has does not have static a ID setting. In order to use the bootloader commands the controller should be able to reboot the node.

• Hi @tekka,

Thanks for the reply, I created a "clear eeprom" hex and after uploading it is working as expected, the ID resets.

Using the function in Mycontroller however, does not work. Not sure if this is a bug, or perhaps an error caused by an Arduino clone, but the "reassign ID" function is not working as intended here.

Anyone here that got it working as intended?

• Admin

@cdr please post the MYScontroller log to figure out what's going on. Thanks

• @Tekka Same "bug" here" with MYSBootloader 1.1 (hex from github) on arduino nano. Try to change ID of node NĀ°1, Log :

[2015-09-21 21:52:57.053 Info] INFO	*** Logging START ***
     [2015-09-21 21:52:57.053 Info] VERSION	MYSController 0.1.2.282
     [2015-09-21 21:52:57.053 Info] STARTUP	INI file loaded
     [2015-09-21 21:52:57.053 Info] STARTUP	Loading FW repository...
     [2015-09-21 21:52:57.054 Info] REPO	FW "Blink" loaded. t=10, v=1, blocks=72, crc=0xD098
     [2015-09-21 21:52:57.064 Info] REPO	FW "TimeReporter" loaded. t=20, v=1, blocks=840, crc=0x4AC5
     [2015-09-21 21:52:57.076 Info] REPO	FW "Motion" loaded. t=30, v=1, blocks=1024, crc=0xD1BF
     [2015-09-21 21:52:57.092 Info] REPO	FW "Sensebender Micro" loaded. t=100, v=1, blocks=1344, crc=0x3482
     [2015-09-21 21:52:57.108 Info] REPO	FW "Sensebender Blink" loaded. t=110, v=1, blocks=768, crc=0x1314
     [2015-09-21 21:52:57.108 Info] REPO	FW repository loaded. Items=5
     [2015-09-21 21:52:57.111 Info] STARTUP	Initialize message types
     [2015-09-21 21:52:57.111 Info] NODE	New node discovered, node id=0
     [2015-09-21 21:52:57.111 Info] NODE	New node discovered, node id=255
     [2015-09-21 21:52:59.606 Info] INFO	Connected to 192.168.1.90:5003
     [2015-09-21 21:53:04.373 Info] NODE	New node discovered, node id=1
     [2015-09-21 21:53:04.376 Info] CHILD	New child discovered, node id=1, child id=internal
     [2015-09-21 21:53:04.379 Info] INFO	BL version=257
     [2015-09-21 21:53:04.380 Info] INFO	No FW assigned
     [2015-09-21 21:53:04.383 Info] RX	1;255;4;0;0;1E0001000004BFD10101
     [2015-09-21 21:53:04.681 Info] NODE	New node discovered, node id=4
     [2015-09-21 21:53:04.685 Info] CHILD	New child discovered, node id=4, child id=1
     [2015-09-21 21:53:04.688 Info] RX	4;1;1;0;0;21.6
     [2015-09-21 21:53:04.691 Info] CHILD	New child discovered, node id=4, child id=2
     [2015-09-21 21:53:04.694 Info] RX	4;2;1;0;1;71
     [2015-09-21 21:53:06.421 Info] INFO	BL version=257
     [2015-09-21 21:53:06.424 Info] INFO	No FW assigned
     [2015-09-21 21:53:06.427 Info] RX	1;255;4;0;0;1E0001000004BFD10101
     [2015-09-21 21:53:08.470 Info] INFO	BL version=257
     [2015-09-21 21:53:08.472 Info] INFO	No FW assigned
     [2015-09-21 21:53:08.476 Info] RX	1;255;4;0;0;1E0001000004BFD10101
     [2015-09-21 21:53:14.903 Info] UPDATE	4295098650
     [2015-09-21 21:53:14.906 Info] INFO	BL version=257
     [2015-09-21 21:53:14.909 Info] INFO	No FW assigned
     [2015-09-21 21:53:14.913 Info] RX	1;255;4;0;0;1E0001000004BFD10101
     [2015-09-21 21:53:14.916 Info] INFO	BL version=257
     [2015-09-21 21:53:14.918 Info] INFO	No FW assigned
     [2015-09-21 21:53:14.922 Info] RX	1;255;4;0;0;1E0001000004BFD10101
     [2015-09-21 21:53:14.925 Info] DEBUG	Update child id=255, type=ARDUINO_NODE
     [2015-09-21 21:53:14.929 Info] RX	1;255;0;0;17;1.5
     [2015-09-21 21:53:14.933 Info] TX	1;255;3;0;6;M
     [2015-09-21 21:53:14.937 Info] RX	1;255;3;0;6;0
     [2015-09-21 21:53:14.945 Info] CHILD	New child discovered, node id=0, child id=0
     [2015-09-21 21:53:14.950 Info] RX	0;0;3;0;14;Gateway startup complete.
     [2015-09-21 21:53:16.680 Info] RX	1;255;3;0;11;Motion Sensor
     [2015-09-21 21:53:16.691 Info] RX	1;255;3;0;12;1.0
     [2015-09-21 21:53:16.695 Info] CHILD	New child discovered, node id=1, child id=1
     [2015-09-21 21:53:16.701 Info] DEBUG	Update child id=1, type=MOTION
     [2015-09-21 21:53:16.714 Info] RX	1;1;0;0;1;
     [2015-09-21 21:53:16.718 Info] RX	1;1;1;0;16;0
     [2015-09-21 21:53:38.779 Info] INFO	Node trigger set, node=1, trigger=1
     [2015-09-21 21:53:39.793 Info] INFO	Retained message triggered for release, node=1
     [2015-09-21 21:53:39.796 Info] CHILD	New child discovered, node id=1, child id=1
     [2015-09-21 21:53:39.800 Info] TX	1;0;3;0;13;0
     [2015-09-21 21:53:39.805 Info] RX	1;1;1;0;16;1
     [2015-09-21 21:53:39.808 Info] CHILD	New child discovered, node id=1, child id=internal
     [2015-09-21 21:53:39.811 Info] DEBUG	Update child id=255, type=ARDUINO_NODE
     [2015-09-21 21:53:39.815 Info] RX	1;255;0;0;17;1.5
     [2015-09-21 21:53:56.729 Info] INFO	Disconnected
     [2015-09-21 21:53:58.924 Info] INFO	*** Logging STOP ***```

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics